Unfaithful - looking for one more Male - Interest check

Started by lovelygirl, September 14, 2010, 11:42:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

This was a RP that s6xs6x came up with originally, We didn't get that far, so we are looking for the role of the bartender (or waiter). Here's the original post:

This is a scene I came up with a little while ago but have yet to really play it out and would love to do so.
Looking for players who write a more than 1-2 lines a post, are creative and can help push the scene along, and not just respond to the other post all the time.  Again, We'll need a Male and Female for this scene.

Basically it involves me, (Early 30's my wife of 10 years (Also in her early to mid 30's) and her new found "internet crush".  Both Males are heterosexual and the scene does not involve any homosexual actions.   Here's the scene:

We have been married 10 years and tonight it's our anniversary dinner.  Marriage has started off great, but over the last few months, we have grown apart, and the sex has been all but nonexistent.  I'm hoping a romantic dinner with you at a nice restaurant will change this, and after a few drinks we'll both want to hurry back home for dessert.  What I don't know is that during our falling out period, you've become fascinated with chat rooms and roleplaying online, finding it a major turn on, emotionally.  You've even developed a crush on one of your online “buddies”, a younger college student who works nights as a bartender at a local Italian restaurant across town.  You even let yourself be talked into a round of phone sex with him last weekend, the furthest you have taken the relationship with him thus far, besides some explicit pictures he has shown you.
With the chance to see him in the flesh, you know instantly what restaurant you want to eat at for our anniversary;, the one he works at of course.   You dress in something extra stunning (sexy, a little slutty, its up to you).  Perhaps you even text him warning him you will be eating there with your husband.  Eating at the bar, instead of a secluded booth in private, allows me to watch a playoff baseball which I get wrapped up in while you are able to discretely flirt with the bartender….after a few drinks, courage builds and you flirt more daringly….

Some how an excuse comes up at the end of the night to give the bartender a ride home…..perhaps you say he lives close by, or have an excuse where we leave together…..(the rest is pretty vague and will need help coming up with more details)
Some how we end up at our house, where I'm about to pass out on the couch...

If you have any suggestions/questions or would like to make subtle changes, I'm all for it.  I also enjoy pic/link sharing of pics that might correspond to outfits, scenery, actions etc. (this is not mandatory though)

So I am the wife and he is the husband, post here if you're interested - we need the following:

Character name:
Bio
Picture

If we get a few responses we'll sift through them and get back to the lucky guy is. Oh and if you want to know just who you'll be sleeping with, this is Emma:

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

s6xs6x

Looks good:)  Thanks for taking the trouble to do that!:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!