Naked and Afraid (M in search of F)

Started by Knightshadow, August 25, 2014, 11:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knightshadow

For those that have seen the show "Naked and Afraid", the plot is simple enough.

A man and a woman are tested on their survival skills in the jungle, naked, with only two items of their choosing. They must fend off bugs, beasts, weather, and terrain, and survive 21 days and nights.  I assume there is a lot of money involved, yet the show never speaks of it. Who would do such a trial of total discomfort and near-starvation if a large sum of cash were not on the line.

Anyway, for my idea, I wanted to explore the dilemma of a man volunteering to do this because he is adventurous and loves the challenge. Yet what does he do when he discovers that the woman who will be his partner for three weeks is none other than his sister-in-law (his wife's younger or older sister)?!  They meet in the jungle, on camera, and must take off their clothes immediately, grab their survival items, and begin their journey of self-discovery and survival.  But will they go through with it?  Maybe she and her husband need the money. Maybe the man has been secretly lusting for his sister-in-law for some time now and this is a great opportunity to live out some fantasies. Yet, does she share his attraction?  They will be filmed for most of their days and nights--not all.  And they will need to stay warm and dry!

Anyone willing to try this one out?

PM me please.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda