Lick The Avatar

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:21:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighttime Blues

*pulls out a better avi and licks up her arm*

leelan

*turns licking one of his many stomach muscles* nice avi
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Nighttime Blues

*smiles* Thank you. *bends down to lick my way up her leg*

Lady Haven

*Helplessly stands before him* *Hands on his chest, licking and biting along his neck and collarbone*
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Nighttime Blues

*grins, rubbing her bare stomach as he leans in, licking her ear down to her neck, nipping at it*

Lady Haven

*Intoxicated with lust, she licks his nipple and sucks real hard*

Nighttime Blues

*pushing her back in his arm, he leans down, running his tongue from her navel up between her breasts to her neck*

Lady Haven

*While in his arms, she pulls, sucks and licks his earlobe.*

Nighttime Blues

*softly licks from one hand, up her arm, across her chest, down the other arm to the other hand*

leelan

*sneaks in stepping next to her, licking along SNG's shoulder nipping at his collarbone*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Nighttime Blues

*lifts one of her legs straight up (thank you flexibiliity) and slowly licks up the inside of her leg*

Autumn52

Licks his chest all the way down to the waist band of his pants

*Looks up at him and smiles*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nighttime Blues

*grinning, kneeling down, running my tongue up the back of her leg to her exposed ass*

Autumn52

When he rises I lick his beautiful face ended on his lips, kissing him passionately

*grins and whispers don't stop at the ass*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Nighttime Blues

*wrapping my arms around her, pulling her close, smiling, I lick her lips gently as I return her passionate kisses*

Autumn52

mmm such soft kissable lips, I take a small nibble on his lower lip and then lick inside his mouth searching for his tongue

Nighttime Blues

*finding her tongue with his, licking it all over, running my hands down her back*

Autumn52

Breaks the kiss to lick and suck his ear lobe then returns to kissing him while running my hands down his chest and resting them on his waist.

Nighttime Blues

*before she returns to the kiss, I lean forward to lick and bite on her neck, then kissing her again*

Autumn52

softly lick his jawline all the way up to his ear and whisper's to him

Nighttime Blues

*listens carefully before slipping my tongue out, catching her earlobe to softly lick and suck on it*

Autumn52

slip my hand behind his head running my fingers through his hair and licks his lips again

Daelen

licks up along the back of her leg starting at the ankle
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Autumn52

Licks and sucks his fingertips

Liam

Licks and bites her right butt cheek