News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Hmmmmmmm, I don't see anyone now, but...

DiverseDesires?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Asura

afraid not, miss quinzel, but I suspect you'll be back here rather soon.

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

So you're familiar with who I am, then, Asura.  ;)

Xandi?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

Harley it is me

Harley are you coming back?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Harley Quinn

Is there any question?  :D

Xandi?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Autumn52

yay does happy dance......

Asura come back and play????

Asura

I have, m'lady.  Will Miss Quinzel come back, as well?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Asura

I'm at your beck and call, Harley.  Although Gotham isn't the city I prowl.  I'm sure I could get used to it though.  I wonder though, will you be back to regale me with tales of intrigue, Harley?

Harley Quinn

Being at my beck and call can be an unhealthy position to be in, in more ways than one.  I don't know if I have any tales for you right now, but I have returned!  ;)

Asura?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Asura

I suppose it is a little late for stories, Harley, but I am here to at least make pleasantries and enjoy some light conversation and your company over a cup of chai, if you so desire.

Would you care to join me, Harley?

Harley Quinn

That's probably one of the nicest offers I've received in a good while, toots.

Of course I'll join you, Asura.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Asura

I'm glad you decided to join me. I'm honored.  here...::pours you some chai:: I don't know how you take it, but I find this blend tastes best with skim milk and hawaiian white blossom honey, so please let me know if you'd desire either ingredient to compliment your tea.

btw, harley, in hoping that you'll be the next to respond, I wonder if you'll tell me how that partner in crime of yours, so to speak, is doing?  and please don't tell me his at the drab institute again?

Harley Quinn

A smile curves over her lips.  "Honored?  Interesting.  I'll take it the way you've suggested, since this is the first time I'm having it at all." 

Slightly tilting her head, her blue eyes shift to one side, but a certain sadness lingers within their depths.  "No, he's not at Arkham.  Mr. J is as he always is, nothing really changes with him, but he'll be returning tomorrow, so you'll be able to see that for yourself, Asura."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Asura

That's a shame, Harley.  ::prepares the tea for miss quinzel as per her request::  Though I must admit, I don't like the way your opposition handles the situation.  I would've...finalized things on my end should I have encountered your partner.  A grim admission on my behalf, I admit, but to see the way his predicament always hurts you is unfair.  that sadness shouldn't be in your eyes.  you deserve better.  After all, nobody follows anyone because they make the cry, they do it because they make them smile. 

...when was the last time he made you smile, Harley?

Harley Quinn

"Thank you."  At first, she looked puzzled by his words, but as he continued on, and the implication became clear, her eyes widened in concern, then she looked down to the cup of tea she held within her hands.  "But I chose to be a part of his world.  I knew who he was and what it would mean, when I made the decision.  He used to make me smile all the time.  It's why I made that decision in the first place.  He made everything more fun and he was the first one who really listened to me."  There was a slight, uncomfortable hesitation, before Harley quietly admitted, "I don't know when the last time was," then quickly covered it with, "But he's so preoccupied all the time.  It's not his fault, Asura."
Ons/Offs - Absences

Galanthor

TheLegionary

Galanthor

lenka

Sorry...
Galanthor maybe?

Lira

TheLegionary

Asura

no, tis i.  but perhaps galanthor will return and keep me company.

Seara