What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 22, 2018, 03:54:46 PM
Three of the four prospective clients signed contracts. :-)

White linen dress with round neck, sleeveless fitted bodice and gathered skirt, red belt and a row of red buttons down the front for decoration, white low-heeled sandals

75% is good.

You put as much detail into these posts as some fashion bloggers put into their fashion blog posts.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on May 22, 2018, 04:06:23 PM
75% is good.

You put as much detail into these posts as some fashion bloggers put into their fashion blog posts.
Thank you! :-)  I always thought they were pretty plain and maybe even boring.

Navy slacks and a pale peach long-sleeved silk blouse with a peaches and cream silk scarf in a bow at my throat and navy ballet flats

The Green One

Black and white Converse, black skinny jeans with a white stripe at each side, white short sleeves button shirt and a black tie.

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, white long-sleeved silk blouse with a woven jacquard diamond pattern, sheer black stockings and black heels

AmberStarfire

A black fitted t-shirt that has the word 'Wild' on it in sequins, soft khaki casual slacks/combats, and a hair band around my ponytail.

Beguile's Mistress

Full navy skirt with red, rose and orange hibiscus flowers, navy blouse with v-neck, wide collar, full elbow-length sleeves and wide cuffs, beige stockings and beige heels

AmberStarfire

My NaNoWriMo t-shirt with a dragon on it (2014 - wow, that was longer ago than I thought), navy soft slacks, and turtle stud earrings.

The Green One

Black and green DC sneakers, black sweatpants, Wolverine t-shit and black hoodie~

Zulma

Too many clothes for this hot summer day!!

RampantDesires

Black The Eolian talent pipes t-shirt and brightly multi-colored polka dot boy cut ... we're going to call them lounge shorts?

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

adroitgrayman

Only a short... to keep it all airy... so damn hot... weather
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

The Green One

Black Converse boots, black skinny jeans with rainbow belt, black button shirt and rainbow tie~

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and pale yellow and pale peach swirled long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

CriminalMindsFan

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 30, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Black pencil skirt and pale yellow and pale peach swirled long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

That's a nice contrast for colors. All black on bottom and light colors up top.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: CriminalMindsFan on May 30, 2018, 04:05:47 PM
That's a nice contrast for colors. All black on bottom and light colors up top.
*smiles*  Thank you. :-)

Today it is a navy blue A-line skirt and a dark blue blouse with dime-sized faded white polka dots, beige stockings and beige heels

RampantDesires

Jeans, flip flops with giant white flowers on them, a gray t-shirt that says "World's Okayest Wife"

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

The Green One

Black Converse, black skinny jeans with green stripes at the sides, black button shirt with green tie~

Beguile's Mistress

Periwinkle slip dress and white jacket, both in linen, beige stockings and beige heels

The Green One

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose pencil skirt, ivory silk long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Lavender silk jersey wrap dress, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

Turquoise linen sleeveless shift with a round neckline and a striped scarf in turquoise, white and pale gold, sheer beige stockings and beige heels

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton slacks and white long-sleeved cotton blouse covered in red and yellow flowers and green leaves, white leather ballet flats

AmberStarfire

It's warm today and I never bothered with a t-shirt since I wasn't going out anywhere. It's not as revealing as it sounds. :P

I'm wearing a navy blue camisole and soft, poly/cotton black slacks.

Merry Gentry

black sandals, jean shorts and a vneck black tshirt ~ feels like spring outside today!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”