NoVA "A Pathfinder Game"

Started by ulthakptah, January 14, 2012, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 16, 2012, 11:39:15 PM
Sounds good. I should be able to get a character finished soon then.

Do we have a set setting, or are we doing 'players fill in the gaps' as a start? What powers the airship? Magic or does it float with a massive bag of gas?

edit: My character lives for this maxim :P

14. "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

I figured this would fit the Alchemist.

3. An ordnance technician at a dead run outranks everybody.

ShadowFox89

That works too. I promise no anti-matter epaulets on my shoulders though.

Mostly because I don't think our DM would let me get away with it >.>'
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Callie Del Noire

meh.. I'm still trying to get Hero Lab to let me copy the Ratfolk rogue I made up.. Spiked Chain user.. :D

Gary Stargazer

Oh and just to note something. Earlier I wasn't really suggesting the leadership feat because of it's benefits of followers and such. I was suggesting it from an RP stand point. I've given chars "useless" feats in the past for the sake of RP so it was just a suggestion.
Official fanboy of Oreo. <3
Allow me to show you how I like to play. <3
I'm not just a member of The Oreo Fan Club, I'm the president.

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

ShadowFox89

Merry: *goes off to get some ice to pour down his pants*
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

The magnus decides house the grope spell for obvious reasons.

Gary Stargazer

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 16, 2012, 11:53:21 PM
Hrm, she is naughty:

Moar! >:3
I take it back, she can command my vessel anytime. (yeah I know that was lame.)

ShadowFox89

I'm thinking that, personality wise, Merry is going to be a mix between Book and Jayne..... Level headed but likes to make things go boom :D
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 17, 2012, 12:03:50 AM
I'm thinking that, personality wise, Merry is going to be a mix between Book and Jayne..... Level headed but likes to make things go boom :D

"There is a special level of hell for that.." BOOM. "I hope you enjoy it."

Gary Stargazer

Ok got it fixed up, I will link again real quick even though it may be a bit redundant.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10054

Gonna come up with a personality and such after I get with Ruby, thinking about setting something up with her over the two kitsune chars. :3

Callie Del Noire

I'm actually liking the rat folk chainfighter I came up with.

Gary Stargazer

chain fighter? that sounds pretty cool. I thought about making my guy dual wielding but I opt for super sneaky attacks and being able to alternate between his switchblade and revolver. I love that underhanded thief ability. that thing is nastay :3

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Gary Stargazer on January 17, 2012, 03:19:28 AM
chain fighter? that sounds pretty cool. I thought about making my guy dual wielding but I opt for super sneaky attacks and being able to alternate between his switchblade and revolver. I love that underhanded thief ability. that thing is nastay :3

Spiked Chain, with feats for tripping and disarming.

ShadowFox89

All my main attacks are limited use......
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Gary Stargazer

So your guy is going to be all about disabling them.
What makes your guy so limited shadow?

Laughing Hyena

Finished Fine-Tuning.

Ladies and Gents meet Icarus Steel. Magus and perhaps Helmsmen or Lookout of our fine ship.

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=9684

RubySlippers

We are using BoEF? This might change a few things.

Laughing Hyena

Nah I just like those two tiny spells. Useful and all. After all using lamb intestines is not something you can easily wash away, and its not nearly as reliable!

Just saying.

RubySlippers

Your character is a man, like it matters how many you knock up. Spread that seed!  >:)  LOL

Seriously its the females problem if she doesn't take care of that like my character beds women and men but men can only use two orifices leaving one place off limits until she is ready to be a mother.  O:) 

ulthakptah

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 17, 2012, 08:03:13 AM
Your character is a man, like it matters how many you knock up. Spread that seed!  >:)  LOL

Seriously its the females problem if she doesn't take care of that like my character beds women and men but men can only use two orifices leaving one place off limits until she is ready to be a mother.  O:)
I feel I should mention this for the safety of people reading this. Anal sex can lead to pregnancy. Ladies get wet when aroused for a reason, that is so the men's swimmers can get to where they are going. See following video.
Scrubs JD Pregnant

The spells that Hyena has from BoEF are fine, just confused as to why there is an empty spoiler box.

ShadowFox89

Any spells from there that you would suggest using for Alchemic formulae? :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Keelan

Quote from: ulthakptah on January 17, 2012, 10:12:05 AM
I feel I should mention this for the safety of people reading this. Anal sex can lead to pregnancy. Ladies get wet when aroused for a reason, that is so the men's swimmers can get to where they are going. See following video.
Scrubs JD Pregnant

The spells that Hyena has from BoEF are fine, just confused as to why there is an empty spoiler box.
Is pregnancy going to be a concern at all during the sexual elements of the game?  I'm just wondering is all so I know what to expect (and hopefully will have a character within the next 12 hours, sorry it's taking so long)

RubySlippers

Its not something she will likely be doing alot of, women are far more fun as lovers. But if she feels like having a child well have to do what she has to do.

ulthakptah

Quote from: Keelan on January 17, 2012, 10:18:04 AM
Is pregnancy going to be a concern at all during the sexual elements of the game?  I'm just wondering is all so I know what to expect (and hopefully will have a character within the next 12 hours, sorry it's taking so long)
probably not unless it's something you are interested in.
Quote from: RubySlippers on January 17, 2012, 10:24:29 AM
Its not something she will likely be doing alot of, women are far more fun as lovers. But if she feels like having a child well have to do what she has to do.
I agree, I too prefer ladies. Just pointing that out so people don't read that and have anal sex without fear of babies.