Felina and the swarming little men [NC or EX, Exotic, Bondage, Fight] TAKEN

Started by AurelieCatena, February 06, 2014, 07:10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

Felina and the swarming little men
[NC or EX, Exotic, Bondage, Fight]

Felina is a fearless warrioress accustomed to throw her enemies down with one lash of her sword. Even the biggest giants fear her. But her demise will not come from a yet taller monster but from a swarm of little creature whose goal is to capture her alive, bind her and force her to become another of their beasts of burden.

I would play Felina, you would play the little creatures. They are small, about the size of her head, but they are cunning and well organised. They are masters in the art of lassoing and bondage. It takes five of them to hold down one of her arms, eight for one leg, and 10 to pin her torso down. They don't have magics. They might have knives and bows but they would only cause needle-like wounds.

I am looking for one or several players to take the role of the little creature. Please make sure to read my Ons & Offs before applying, as I have some unusual limits.

Notadrywall

I'd be interested; I always like the chance to do a very extreme to, and I love the series that picture is from

AurelieCatena

Great!

I like this series very much too. Of course our story could, and should, depart from it. A longer fight. Some twists. And more cruelty. That game will probably end up in the extreme threads.

As of the shape of the creatures, they can be different from those in the comics. I just want them to be humanoids, with no special powers. Also, Felina is going to kill or wound a lot of them.

Also, our story does not have to happen in the middle-ages. It might be in our time (my character would then be a girl-scout). It might also be located in a forest, a castle, an derelict industrial quarter, anything. Let's discuss it.

If anybody wants to join us, I think we can accept one or two more players, although there is no problem with only the two of us.

I was also hesitating to have a very simple dice system. Something like that: each turn she can get rid of 1dX creatures/restraint, X being the number of free limbs (4 at the beginning) + number of yielded weapons (1 or 2), while she can be attacked by up to 16 creatures simultaneously (4 per limb), each rolling 1d10, with 9-10 meaning total success in their endeavour, and 1-2 total failure.

I'm not sure... We can also go free-style. What do you think?

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Nameless One on February 07, 2014, 04:42:34 AM
I'd like to express my interest too.

Good! But I checked your Ons & Offs and I see two potential conflicts with mines: You favourite is forced orgasm and it is on my OFF list. In your OFF list is violence, which is very high on my ON list.

Do you nevertheless think that you would enjoy playing with Notadrywall and me?

Notadrywall

More cruelty is definitely something I'd want to see. I quite like the middle ages fantasy setting, myself, but that's personal taste. Where particuly within that setting I don't mind, be it castle, forest, or otherwise. Do you have a preference in that area?

A dice system does appeal somewhat, if the fight is going to be a big part of the story. I feel adding a bit of randomness would actually help to give the struggle some narrative structure.

AurelieCatena

Yes, the story will mainly consist of the fight. It will take a long time to subdue Felina and have her totally helpless and naked. She will manage to escape from the immediate attackers several times, only to run into another party, or into a trap.

So, maybe, to make it easier for them to follow her, to fool her, to trap her, it would be better if the story happened in a closed environment? Maybe an abandoned city? Or the labyrinthine undergrounds of a deserted castle? I leave it to you.

Maybe you could start us up describing what Felina sees when she arrives. I'll then describe her and have her enter the place.

AurelieCatena

I forgot.

So, we'll use a simple dice system. Are you OK with the one I proposed? We may add new rules as we need them. At some point we might need something when she will be attempting to free herself from bondage.

Also, at first they will probably use ropes only, but once they have a firmer control over her they might come up with metal or wooden restraints. They would be less easy for them to use because of their weights, making them unpractical for battle.

Nameless One

Mmm... Probably the better choice for me is to let you two play. Not very much into cruelty, right now.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Nameless One on February 07, 2014, 10:39:04 AM
Mmm... Probably the better choice for me is to let you two play. Not very much into cruelty, right now.

That's what I thought...

Notadrywall

Ok, so it's just us two I take it?

I'm happy with the dice system you describe, we can always amend it on the fly. As for setting, I'm thinking the basements of an abandoned village?

AurelieCatena

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Notadrywall on February 09, 2014, 07:09:15 PM
Ok, so it's just us two I take it?

Yes, only the two of us. Now, if someone wants to join us and help you playing the crowd of nasty, tiny fellows, he may contact us and we'll discuss it.