Magical girl rpies ideas (Interest and idea thread)

Started by DKDBSD, September 30, 2010, 08:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

The magical girl genre is a very fun genre one that with the right amount of adjusting (mostly age) would fit really well here. Now I've attempted to create a few of these rpies in the past mostly to little avail however I'm going to have another go now.

Here I'd like to gather a few like minded people to help me form these ideas and my eventual aim is to begin a full rp. Are the any people out their who are interested in this genre?

Name:
Role:
Appearance:

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 08:45:48 AM
The magical girl genre is a very fun genre one that with the right amount of adjusting (mostly age) would fit really well here. Now I've attempted to create a few of these rpies in the past mostly to little avail however I'm going to have another go now.

Here I'd like to gather a few like minded people to help me form these ideas and my eventual aim is to begin a full rp. Are the any people out their who are interested in this genre?

Such as this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_girl

I'm not by any means an Anime aficionado, but any sort of interesting female sub-genre interests me.. Especially if it can be plausibly twisted to a lesbian theme.

DKDBSD

Yes pretty much and any yuri is good for me as well. XD

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 08:54:42 AM
Yes pretty much and any yuri is good for me as well. XD

I'm hopelessly spellbound by such things  :-[

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 08:57:21 AM
I'm hopelessly spellbound by such things  :-[

XD I am as well honestly >.> I always like a bit of yuri too.  So Zamdrist of Zeitgeist do you have any idea suggestions or maybe what you'd want in this kind of rp?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 08:59:32 AM
XD I am as well honestly >.> I always like a bit of yuri too.  So Zamdrist of Zeitgeist do you have any idea suggestions or maybe what you'd want in this kind of rp?

Just Zamdrist or Zam will work :)

Well, this was posted in group role plays, I presume you wanted 3+ players involved? Three or four is my limit, any more than that and the chances of getting a story started much less moving along decreases proportionally.

But otherwise, we'd surely want to bring to force as many of the genre elements as we can. That being, special unique powers, though nothing overpowering right. There's the cute, girl-crush evolving to Yuri.

Something like a quest for a magical item, likely a naughty article of clothing or a sexual toy is something that occurs to me.

Some sort of plot device to make things fun might work also...magical nipples? Recharging their powers by masturbating, etc.

DKDBSD

Yes that is an idea my main was going to be a gender change character and I usually work from a theme. Ok Zam it is and yes that does work and I generally find people who are willing to double are better.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 09:53:21 AM
Yes that is an idea my main was going to be a gender change character and I usually work from a theme. Ok Zam it is and yes that does work and I generally find people who are willing to double are better.

Meaning we each play two characters?

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 09:57:32 AM
Meaning we each play two characters?

As many as you are capable of or as needed. This is not a requirement and said characters don't have to last that long either.

Sounds it. XD

bluemoon

that series also has an extreme futa scene...it's like a sexual Sailor Moon lol. The base lines of it sound like what you're looking for, that's why I suggested it
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 10:02:34 AM
that series also has an extreme futa scene...it's like a sexual Sailor Moon lol. The base lines of it sound like what you're looking for, that's why I suggested it

Erm I don't think I like futa or dick girls by the way.

bluemoon

it was more of a warning if you tried to find the show and watch it, not a "YOU MUST HAVE FUTA" thing...and it's toward the end of the series anyway
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 10:08:22 AM
it was more of a warning if you tried to find the show and watch it, not a "YOU MUST HAVE FUTA" thing...and it's toward the end of the series anyway

Ah. XD Well I wouldn't have time to look for it now.

bluemoon

lol okay. But yea, it was just me making a comparison from a statement that was made...sexual excitement charges the "Doki Doki Dynamo" which allows her to transform into the Escalayer and defeat the Die-Lust.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 10:11:27 AM
lol okay. But yea, it was just me making a comparison from a statement that was made...sexual excitement charges the "Doki Doki Dynamo" which allows her to transform into the Escalayer and defeat the Die-Lust.

Ah cool. XD

bluemoon

the support droid Madoka is pretty cool too. She is usually the one who helps Sayuka charge the DDD until it's no longer exciting. Oh, and she has weapons :D
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

DKDBSD

Quote from: bluemoon on September 30, 2010, 10:13:58 AM
the support droid Madoka is pretty cool too. She is usually the one who helps Sayuka charge the DDD until it's no longer exciting. Oh, and she has weapons :D

Cools ok enough talking about an existing series. Do we want themes?  Also I just thought of a random magical item "The godly negligee" it's just a name I have no idea what it would do.

Zeitgeist

I'm envisioning a girl who, when she tweaks her own nipples, her hair grows long, very long and can be used to 'trap' an opponent, though her skill and control over the ability is iffy and limited. Coming at this from a very non-Anime background, lol.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 10:18:12 AM
I'm envisioning a girl who, when she tweaks her own nipples, her hair grows long, very long and can be used to 'trap' an opponent, though her skill and control over the ability is iffy and limited. Coming at this from a very non-Anime background, lol.

So her nipples would act like volume control dials then? That sounds like a villain styled character honestly I would if we do this make the main cast a team. So them having linked styles of powers would be preferable at least to me. But I am one. XD

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 10:16:20 AM
Cools ok enough talking about an existing series. Do we want themes?  Also I just thought of a random magical item "The godly negligee" it's just a name I have no idea what it would do.

Magical panties of flying? Though they only work right if she's wet, having unintended side effects.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Zamdrist of Zeitgeist on September 30, 2010, 10:20:51 AM
Magical panties of flying? Though they only work right if she's wet, having unintended side effects.

XD Erm no by theme I mean magic, technology or say well Sailor moon is based around the planets. That kind of thing that's what I mean. But do tell what would magical flying panties entail?

Zeitgeist

Quote from: DKDBSD on September 30, 2010, 10:23:08 AM
XD Erm no by theme I mean magic, technology or say well Sailor moon is based around the planets. That kind of thing that's what I mean. But do tell what would magical flying panties entail?

Yes, theme. I presumed magic would be the theme.

Magical panties...a pair of panties where the more aroused and wet the wearer gets, she can fly, though I think something of a foible or light comedic device is called for. In other words, the character wearing the panties would get wet at inconvenient times, sending her floating off, levitating at inopportune times.

I could be missing the whole point, working off the top of my head here.