Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Hmmmmmm. Define pet. I have no allergies and I generally like animals. Still, I'd like to have a say in the matter before the household gets increased. And if the pet turns out to be a burly guy in a gimp suit I might get upset because some things really really needs to get talked over first.

...if I came home with a double set of tickets to a dog sled trek over Greenland?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

ErisXfrost

Quote from: Captain Maltese on April 05, 2016, 09:33:47 AM
Hmmmmmm. Define pet. I have no allergies and I generally like animals. Still, I'd like to have a say in the matter before the household gets increased. And if the pet turns out to be a burly guy in a gimp suit I might get upset because some things really really needs to get talked over first.

Don't worry, it's animal. lol The burly guy would definitely be discussed, first!

I also wanted to go to Greenland, so yes!

Would you like me if I...built a castle out of sugar cubes, at 3 am.

Kakihara

I would still like you as long as we could play in the castle afterwards. Or see if it or you is sweeter to taste. ;)

Would you like me if I recited depressive goth poetry I wrote to you all night?

Rhedyn

Umm, yes. As long as it's not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

...made your tea, or coffee, the wrong way.

Bruja

Indeed I would, with wine to whet our whistles and Chopin playing in the back ground.
(hijacked!)

As long as I can watch you paint my dear..

Would you like me if I were a harajuku girl? With all the lovely clothes, stepping right out of a manga to pose for you?

Kakihara

As long as I got to select some of the poses of course. Heh, who am I kidding, even if not. :D

If I sat outside your house with a boombox overhead like in Say Anything but playing classical music.

ErisXfrost

Pfft, of course I would! -loves all kinds of music, included most classical.- ^.^

Would you still like me if I...decided I wanted to be a bellydancer?

King Serperior

That's your choice with what you do in your spare time, so sure.

....if I decided to not go out with you and your friends because I wanted to finish this book?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Kakihara

Can I stay and will you read to me instead? of course, we all need our own time.

... if I wanted to spend the day at a museum instead of going out to the bar?

Bruja

Count me in!

..what if I wanted to dance in the rain on the date?

Kakihara

I love playing in the rain. But I may insist we do it in the nude to keep our clothes dry. ;)

... if I made bad jokes and worse sexual innuendos?

StormAngelus

Of course! I'd be making them right along with you!

...if I tried baking you a nice cake, but was unable to get it right so it flopped?
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Rhedyn

Of course. I'd even eat it if it was still edible too  ;)

...forgot to mail that super important letter you gave me?

StormAngelus

Eh, shit happens. No worries. :)

Accidently planted your rose bushes in the wrong place?
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

CottonKitty

of course, a rose smells just as sweet in a different place

Would you like me if I called you by the wrong name when I introduced you?

StormAngelus

Of course, when you speak someone else's name, it just means they're thinking about you.

Would you still like me if I couldn't stop crying?

Kakihara

Of course.  I would hug you and hold you close to let you get all the cries out.

...if I was constantly cynical with every word I spoke.

ErisXfrost

Of course! If you were constantly cynical, then I would just have to be optimistic for the both of us.

Would you like me if I...was transformed into some strange creature?

StormAngelus

Of course! You're still you!

Would you still like me... if I put too much garlic powder in your mac'n'cheese?

Lapine

Not applicable...no such thing as "too much garlic"  ;)

Would you like me if I kissed you after eating Storm's mac 'n cheese?

Kakihara

Of course. Maybe I'm weird but I don't mind garlic breath. Makes me hungry.:)

Would you like me if I blew up into a giant blueberry like Violet in Willy Wonka?

Lapine

Of course, but I'd be inclined to nibble.

Would you like me if I had blue teeth?

StormAngelus

Yes, they're smurfy!

Would you still like me if I made everybody lemon poppy seed muffins and forgot about the company-wide drug screening? >.>

Kakihara

Of course. And I could finally play 'Take this Job and Shove It' as I walked out the door.

Would you like me if I was an alien overlord come to enslave humanity?

Bruja

Of course Sir but you would have a battle to the death on your hands!

Would you like me if I were a nun?