Ascending Assassin - Brave full Bounty-Hunter (GM Looking for F/M Players!)

Started by MishaLeeA, December 23, 2012, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MishaLeeA

Ascending Assassin - Brave full Bounty-Hunter

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

In the spirit of Christmas, I felt like doing a new ad, one which I don't think I've done before. I can only hope people find it a nice breath of fresh air. So, without further ado, lets get on with it.
_______

The Theme, the Scenarios

As you might have guessed from the title, the roleplay I'm offering is based around assassination or bounty hunting. As such, there will be two themes.

A middle-eastern one, revolved around you, the main-character, and his/her's endeavours as a new assassin in training. How will you fare in a world of corrupt power and deceit, and will you make it to a great rank within the shadowful ranks, or will not guild or group be able to handle you, forever branding you as a lonewolf?

A sci-fi setting one, again, about your character and his/her's journey as a futuristic bounty hunter. From a greenhorn to the most feared bounty hunter in the known galaxy, your character will develop great skills, great traits, gain friends and make enemies. Though, is it a journey that your character will be able to come out alive of?

Both settings are unique in their own way, offering a great variety of different things within each. I have done no preset writing or fleshing out, and I will make up the universe complete from scratch, within the barriers of your interest, making sure you'll have an enjoyable experince, one, hopefully, that you'll never forget, and cherish greatly.

But what does "Free-Roam GMing" mean? In short, I control everything. Almost, that is. Your main character is your own, and your free to do with he/she as you see fit. Are you a peaceful entity, or one that would rather shoot first, and ask questions later? No matter you choice, I'll tailor the universe around your character to whatever choice it is that you make. Everything with have concequences, be it for better or worse. Enemies, allies, love interests, shady merchants, fellow hunters, all of these will be played by me, letting you focus on exactly how you want your character to grow. The fate and development of your Assassin/Bounty Hunter, lies completely in your own hands.
____

But what about the KINKS?!

What about them? I consider myself a person of great flexability, and as such, there is no definite kink I'd say "no" to. Nope, not a single one. I respect people's desires, and it's always my aim to please them as much as I'm capable of. In order to do so, I would have to put up with every single kink, even if it's one that perticulairly interests me all to much. The fact that I put great joy and eagerness into my partner overshadows any dislike I would ever have for the strangest of kinks. Therefore, I haven't provided a list. Why? It barely matters. State what you like, and we'll make it work.

On a last note, there actually IS something that I require from you!

In short: A proper answer.

Far too many times have I made ads that I put great effort into, only to receive a single line of dialogue within my mailbox, ultimately leaving me disappointed. I try to please everyone I can, but a lot of my motivation stems from the fact that my partner is having great fun. If they are hard to communicate with, or are way too brief, it makes it hard for me to establish that joy I long for my partner to have.

As such, I'd like those who find this ad interesting to put a little effort into their response if they decide to contact me. I'm not asking for much at all, merely that I don't get any "You ad sounds awesome, add me on MSN". A welcoming and warm presentation from my partner means a lot to me, since it helps me determine who exactly I'm dealing with.

With that said, I hope you enjoy what this ad had in store! As written above, you can contact me here on Elliquiy, and I'll try to get back at you as soon as I can. I really don't have any limited spaces on how many I can roleplay with, but I will hand-pick the people who genuinly seem more motivated and interested in the theme's and scenario's I presented.

Hope you enjoyed, and have a pleasent Christmas, everyone.

Yours Truly
Misha
Friends are a funny bunch.

If worst comes to worst, you can always eat them~

MishaLeeA

Merry Christmas to you all!

I excuse if I've been a tad' bit slow on responses, since there's been a lot going on in regards to Christmas!

I hope to hear from more of you, and thanks to the people replying so far!

Misha~
Friends are a funny bunch.

If worst comes to worst, you can always eat them~