Paul new but very exereinced forced fem fantasy, ts, bondage, pic incl

Started by pauly1212, April 06, 2010, 11:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauly1212

interested in findig someone now for forced fem, into ts, and all fetishes...for now, please get at  me! i am experieced and very pictural....

pauly1212

Kip

Hi Paul,

You'll find that people will take time to respond to requests for roleplays and putting in as much detail as can will increase your chances of a response.  Character ideas, settings, plots, etc will all invoke interest.  hen you are posting this information, keep in mind that this area is for roleplay requests for games with Non-Adult themes.  No adult-themed roleplays are allowed in the public areas of Elliquiy.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

pauly1212

where can i start my own  Private adult thread now? or find someone to adult role play with?

Kip

At this stage you cannot.

Adult roleplay is not allowed in the public area of Elliquiy.  I've give more detail in your introduction thread which you can read here.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

pauly1212

can i delte this somehow? i know it shouldnt be in this part of the non adult thread...