Few ideas

Started by Hyde, March 23, 2009, 02:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

I have been itching to play a cuckold husband. I find myself highly interested in it and would accept any suggestions for RP!!! I'm a fan of humiliation and such. Any idea is appreciated and almost craved. I really am looking for a blackmail / revenge story were my character is forced to preform and please.

I had a few ideas of my own I'm itching to try out

The Bitch: - Really Craving
High school kid gets caught by his girlfriend with another girl. Angry and furious she threatens to use information she knows about him to ruin any chances of college. In order to get revenge she calls some of their friends over to humiliate him.

Truth or dare party gets wild
This one should be obvious. I have no problem playing multiple parts both guys and girls so it doesn't necessarily have to be a group game but that would be a blast as well!

The Challenge.
A group of friends at a simple get together are drinking a bit, letting the inhibitions flow away. When some one comes up with the idea for a new sort of club. Who can have the wildest sex. They assign challenges to each other each week to see how far they can push them. The more crazy things they are willing to do...the more points and bragging rights.

Revenge is sweet. - really craving
This one is pretty simple. A man who has not been very good to his wife is forced to watch her with another man. The reason for the revenge could be any number of things. All depends on your imagination! It could also be the other way around. The wife is forced to watch her husband.

Look what I found: A wife comes home early to find her husband in bed with a younger woman. She gets her revenge by making him finish his act in front of her. Degraded and caught she had even more plans waiting for him the next day.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

Belladonna1

I might be interested in "Revenge", PM me and we can discuss! ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

magnamos

I'd be interested in the last one but I guess I'm out since I'm male hu? -_-

Hyde

I would prefer female players but I guess I'm pretty open. Send me a pm

On/Offs

SassyB

Maze Daze sounds interesting can you PM with more details?
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

*Removed Plot Added one*

On/Offs

The Dark Raven

QuoteUncovering the Cult: This one can be played out in a few different ways. The main idea is there is a pagan cult that has been preforming rituals. This new trend is calling attention to the cult and a near by community decides to send some one to infiltrate and investigate. How far will she go into the cults sexual ceremony? Now of course is were we can split. It can be a fantasy based deal were the person is a villager or a monk set in or around Stonehenge or it can be a modern day story where a report or investigator is sent.

*yoinks*  Want me to PM you for the plotting?

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Hyde

Sounds good to me!  ;D

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

Hyde

added the challenge.