House M.D. (F for M or F)

Started by Usani, April 06, 2014, 02:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I am looking for either someone to play House or Chase with me as an OC.

First idea: I was thinking that my character is working as a elementary school teacher and she gets very dizzy and her heart races rapidly before passing out.  My character has been dating (Your chosen character) for a few years and when she comes into the hospital he refuses to let anyone take her case but him.  Turns out she needs a heart transplant and they put her on the bottom of the donor list but again he fights to make sure she gets put first, he refuses to lose her and will do whatever it takes.

A second idea: I wanna do a roleplay about  Chase OR House who performs surgery on a burn victim.  When MC is brought to the ER she is unrecognizable and her real name was changed to Amy Smith for protective reasons.  Amy use to be Lisa Monroe when she met her now ex boyfriend David.  David was an abusive alcoholic guy who ended up burning her and almost killing her.  (More will be explained in the roleplay.)
Well, when he performs the surgery and works on removing some of the dead skin he begins to recognize her.  She moved out of state when she met David so she lost contact with him.  So, after the surgery he visits her everyday and even sometimes stays overnight.  Will there reunion be an eyeopener for Lisa, will she realize the love she left behind?

Third idea: Cameron was driving home from an overnight shift at the hospital and while driving home it's pouring down rain and there is a drunk driver on the road.  She does her best to avoid getting hit but with how hard is it to see the guy through the rain it doesn't work.  She is quickly rushed to the ER and Chase finds out.  The accident had ruptured one of her kidneys and so now she's dying.  He does whatever he can to save her and keep her from dying even if that means giving her one of his kidneys.

Fourth idea: Thirteen/OC: I want someone who is willing to play Thirteen to my female OC.  Danielle and Thirteen (Remy Hadley) have been together for about 2 years.  They are also in a Domme/sub type of relationship and Danielle is the sub.  Danielle ends up having chest pains and collapses from a heart attack and turns out she needs a heart transplant.  But...she's too scared to sign the consent form.  But what Remy will NOT let her do that to herself so she makes sure that Dani signs it. 

This idea is based off the episode Love Hurts where the patient has a Dominatrix and is that kind of sub that needs his Domme around to help him through the day kind of thing.

Usani

Usani

Usani

Re-opening this thread!  Would love plot 1 or 2 with my OC and House!

Usani

Updated! Changed 4th plot and am really craving that one in particular!  *fingers crossed*