The Battle for Mount Olympus [Game Thread]

Started by Valerian, February 14, 2011, 11:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

With no one else willing to change their vote, the decision was made, and Leorobin's spirit was set free to fly back up to Olympus.  But the remaining innocents had no reason to rejoice, for Leorobin had been in reality Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth, their Guardian.  Who could shield them from the Tricksters now?

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin ~ Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth (lynched)
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Hunter, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

Josi shook her head and looked away. She had tried to tell them her suspicions. She was almost envious of Leo to be up there now but there was work to be done here and she found a quiet place to settle in and rest for the evening. It was going to be a long night, and no one could protect them now.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Nadir

Eden winces, and bites hir lip looking around. "I'm going to go, barricade myself in my hut. G'night guys... hope you're all around tomorrow."

Saku

Things seemed to be getting more out of hand as time went by and Saku was distressed about the mistakes that had been made. She wondered if it would be possible not to vote at all and chewed on her lip. "If anyone has any suspicions as to who might be responsible for the deaths of the innocents from before, please let me know. I don't know what to think any longer and am afraid to vote for anyone due to the fear that they might be innocent. I do not want to hurt any more innocents. So please, let me know what I can do to help." She said and sighed to herself. "Until then, I will be locked up in my house. I don't want to become a target of the Tricksters if I stay out here."
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Alysanthia

"But wouldn't it be safer to stay together? Separating would just make you easier targets." True it sounded like a good idea, but the thought of being alone when someone was out to get them sent a chill down her spine. Drawing her knees up to her chest Alysanthia stared sadly down at the floor.

Saku

Saku looked over at Alysanthia, thinking her words might be good. "Do you want to stay with me? That way we can look out for eachother." She suggested, hoping she wasn't about to end up dead tomorrow.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

FoamWeber

Foam nodded. "I think I will stay. There is safety in numbers."

Valerian

Perhaps they should have all stayed together, for again, when dawn broke, they were one fewer in number.  Beguile's Mistress was dead, and the spirit of Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, was flown back to Olympus with the others.

The group gathered in the middle of the village, all looking at their neighbors warily.

• Aiden ~ Ares, God of War (lynched)
  • Alysanthia
  • Beguile's Mistress ~ Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt (removed by Tricksters)
  • Eden
  • FoamWeber
  • Geeklet ~ Athena, Goddess of Wisdom (removed by Tricksters)
  • Izu
  • Josietta
  • Kyrsa
  • Leorobin ~ Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth (lynched)
  • Lord Mayerling
  • Marguerite
  • Moirae
  • Remiel
  • Saku
  • That Girl Analise
  • Xandi

There are 3 Tricksters, 1 Alchemist, 1 Cupid, 1 Thunderbolt, and 7 Deities.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Nadir

Eden touches BegMi's hair, mouth twisted down in misery. "I think... BegMi had voted for Moirae twice in a row, is it possible she took offence? And some hints I've been getting in private discussions hint that she carries some guilt. My heart says she is one of the wicked ones."

Izu

Izu shook his head as heard of Begu's death, grimacing and sighing. "This time I'll go with my initial guess - Saku."

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (3) - Eden, Kyrsa, Xandi
Eden (1) - Moirae
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Lord Mayerling (1) -  Saku
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Josietta (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Josietta, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite, That Girl Analise

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Remiel

"Hrm.  I think I would like to know why FoamWeber chose to break the tie for Leorobin.  I was perfectly content to leave their fates up to... well, the Fates."

Kye

"BeMi voted for Moirae more than once, and I can't bring myself to think that is a coincidence, though I suppose it still could be," Kyrsa said with a glance towards the other woman.  "I cast my vote on Moirae."

Autumn52

I agree with Kyrsa and Eden. Moirae does seem suspicious to me too. 
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

desert ashes

The three blonds shook their heads, looking pleadingly over those assembled.  "This is not us!  We are being framed.  We held nothing against the fallen and plotted no wrong against them.  We are innocent and are being framed."  Eyes glanced between the three who had voted for her, settled on Eden.  "We carry no guilt and find it interesting anyone would think we do, especially when we have never suggested otherwise.  Our concern is that we are being framed ... by you it seems."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

FoamWeber

"I should have stayed with my original accusation," Foam decided. "Remiel is the guilty one."

Saku

Lord Mayerling is suspect in my mind. Didn't Leorobin find him suspicious back in the past? He voted for him and he was innocent, so perhaps there was some truth in that.
I'm back!

Nadir

Eden casts Moirae a disgusted glance. "For what reason other than spite do you pick me? "

That Girl Analise

Analise was torn... Her suspicions lay now more than ever with the Moirae, given the evidence... but what if another innocent was lost? Or, worse, what if the Moirae was to blame and didn't get voted out? This would, indeed, be her second time voting for the trio, and feared for the worst in the night. "I will stand in my vote," she said, the words confident, but her voice a little shaky.

Alysanthia

Staring at shock at the fallen form of Beguile's Mistress, Alysanthia looked around at everyone. Looking away briefly she chewed on her bottom lip as she thought, true Beguile had voted for Moirae before but if it was the three then wouldn't have they attacked before the now gone Beguile could have gotten the second vote in? But then again Eden had gone off by herself that night, and what of the others that had kept to themselves... Shaking her head Alysanthia could feel a small headache starting to form.

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae (3) - Kyrsa, Xandi, That Girl Analise
Eden (1) - Moirae
FoamWeber (1) - Remiel
Josietta (1) - Eden
Lord Mayerling (1) -  Saku
Remiel (1) - FoamWeber
Saku (1) - Izu
Alysanthia (0)
Izu (0)
Kyrsa (0)
Marguerite (0)
That Girl Analise (0)
Xandi (0)

Yet to vote: Alysanthia, Josietta, Lord Mayerling, Marguerite

~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

desert ashes

Quote from: Eden on March 14, 2011, 11:18:09 PM
Eden casts Moirae a disgusted glance. "For what reason other than spite do you pick me? "

"Because we believe you're one of the three framing us."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Nadir

"All I did was look at the evidence, but listening to council, I'm going to change my vote it Josietta ."

desert ashes

"Evidence that is a pure fabrication," one of the three blonds said after nodding her head at Eden's change of vote.  Then their eyes swept to the others who hadn't yet voted.  "If we are lynched, we will be found innocent, and when that happens, look to those who have engineered this.  There you will find the tricksters."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin

Nadir

"My reason for changing is some more evidence suggesting you are being framed. But as you say, it could be pure fabrication."