Welcome to Truesdale (sandbox, LGBT+ friendly)

Started by Lyron, August 01, 2020, 11:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amaris

Red Stella

Lyron

Quote from: Red Stella on August 20, 2020, 07:59:31 PM
Here’s my submission.  Corrections, criticism, and suggestions always welcome.

Kate Langford

Fun! ;D You can post her up when you're ready!

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Chaosfox

I am not uslly a huge fan of  slice of life stuff. But I have to admit this one is appealing to me a bit.  I may jump in on this one. Though I have  to many jumbled up ideas at the moment so may be a couple of days before I get a character up.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Amaris

We would be glad to have you! Do you mind me asking what various ideas you might have? I'm curious!

Chaosfox

Kind of a gambit of ideas that started poping into my head as I read through profiles and what plots people where looking for.  So they run tha gambit from a somweone who  is shy and reserved that led a somewhat sheltred life, to somone who has confident and dominate type personalitty and was able to make their money through playing the stockmarket,a nd also with the ocasional startup that never seems to ge t up off the ground. Though the dominte character is a  me going outside the type of charcter that I tend to write as ironicley I am not very confident in  writing thoes types of personalities.

Amaris

I think any of those ideas sound wonderful and fun. I think you would do great at either and am looking forward to possibly getting to see what you come up with!

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Chaosfox

Marry Beth Evert

Marry Beth Evret

Nicknames: Her closest friends call her Beth.
Birthday: April  14th
Sexual Orientation: Unsure 
Residence: Glen Creek  With  her aunt

Face Claim: Emily Kinney
Hair Color:Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5’5
Distinguishing Marks:Nothing for now

Personality: Soft spoken and reserved when it comes to dealing with most people and tends to keep others at arm’s length.
Fiercely loyal to those who can break through her outer shell.
Intelligent but lacks confidence so she finds it hard to apply herself.
Is a bit naïve when it comes to somethings due to her upbringing.

• Media in all forms (Books, Movies, Music, ect)
  • Puzzles
  • Iced Sweet Tea
  • The smell and taste of Mint
  • Programing
  • Dancing in the Rain
  • Scented Candles
  • Baking
  • Playing the Clarinet

Dislikes:

• Most Country Music
  • Steak
  • Most Sports
  • The smell and  taste of garlic
  • People who think they are better than others

Bio:     Mary Beth  grew up initially in a small town in Arkansas. As a child she was initially a very outgoing girl who was curious about things.  As her dad was a pastor and her mother a stay at home mom and a very devote Christian they did everything they could to shelter their daughter from the wicked ways of the world. 
However the summer before her freshmen year of High school while She was away at one of her various summer activities both her parents were killed when some junkie broke into their home looking for some valuables to pawn off.  With both her parents gone she ended up moving up to Truesdale to live her aunt.  It was with this event and the fact that she found herself attracted to both boys and girls that she started to shut people out. Instead she did her best to throw herself in to her school work and other activities to avoid dealing with the issue of her sexuality. 
   Finally though her hard work in the class room paid off and Mary Beth graduated Magna Cum Laude.  Since then she has enrolled at Baymont Community College pursing a degree in  software development.  She has also in recent months been looking for work to help her aunt out with.

Desired Plots:
  • Finding someone that could possibly help her to completely break out of her barrier she keeps up around people
  • Someone taking advantage of her naivety
  • Possible romance
  • Finding work or some way to help her aunt out with money
  • Coming to terms with her sexuality and being more confident
  • Maybe some kind of sticky/threating situation
  • Just generally helping with other plot points people come up with
Ons: Romance,  cuddling,  spanking,  sensual sex,  heavy and light petting. 

Offs:
Scat, Vomit, excessive amounts of blood. 
Additional Details: Mary Beth can  usually be seen riding around town on a bike.  Has a tendency to start twirling her hair when she is approached bye someone she is attracted to.

And in case any one is wondering yes I did relise the actress I am using played  acharter named Beth.  T O be hones t Iwas not really thinking ab out that when I  was getting everything down. I was to focused as  the Idea f or the charcter had finally come together in my head.  Also one last thing I will be gone through labor day  weekend.  At least I hope it's only for the weekend...the way my family is I have no clue how lnog Iwill be house sitting for my cousion.

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

TheGrandAdmiral

Katie Smith

Katie Smith

Nicknames: Kat/Kitty-Kat
Birthday: November 25th
Sexual Orientation: Bi (currently in a marriage with her wife Helen Peterssen)
Residence: Hillcrest Estate

Face Claim: Katie Cassidy
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'7" (170 cm)
Distinguishing Marks: Butterfly tattoo on her her lower back

Personality: Extroverted, outgoing personality, smart, caring and kind, can be a bit bossy though, likes to experiment and thus forcing her wife to experiment too, likes to get things her own way

• Photography
  • Parties
  • Hiking
  • Meeting new people
  • Comedies, action adventures, scifi
  • Music
  • Dancing

Dislikes:

• Insincere people
  • Solitude
  • Horror movies

Bio: Born in New York City in a middle class family Katie has always been a lively and outgoing girl, always getting into trouble. She was relatively good at school, learned some ballet, but that was not her calling. Ever since she discovered an old Kodak camera at home she started taking pictures, finding interesting places, people. Katie had a good eye for such things. Her parents were dubious about whether or not photography was the right profession, but she had her own way as usual. Starting as a freelancer she was recognized for her talent and soon some magazines started hiring her. On a photoshoot she met her future wife Helen, which was a love from first sight for her. She had some experience in Sapphic love so she was leading the way so to speak. Of course the marriage had its bumps, having access to hot models and given her personality she had some flings, which caused tension at home, until she and Helen reached an agreement to have a more open relationship. Katie supported her wife's decision to move to Truesdale, she even managed to get a small studio where she could practice her profession (despite having to travel around for shoots).

Desired Plots:

- Finding models for photoshoots;
- Maybe finding an apprentice;
- Introduce a third person to her relationship with Helen;
- Maybe have a fling or two;

Ons: Romance, foreplay, toys, some light bondage, threesomes, sensual lovemaking, kissing, blindfolds, handcuffs, rough sex, hair pulling, anal, outdoors sex

Offs: Humiliation, toilet stuff, hardcore bondage

Additional Details: None for now

Here you go, Helen's wife ;)

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Lyron

The "possible connections" spoiler has been updated based on the characters that have been accepted within this past week.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Peripherie

Can I propose two characters?

A redheaded lady webdesigner/digital illustrator (who has done modeling in the past and might be up to model for Katie). (Face claim - Anna Zabolotskaya)

And a male dirty cop (would it be a copy or deputy in this kind of town?) who has a potential history with Dante. I would play him more as a muddied dirty cop that battles internally about doing his job and dealing with whatever has gotten him in deep - while still having him step over the line more often than not. (Face claim - Jack Greystone)
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

TheGrandAdmiral

Ooh I love the idea for the potential model, good choice for a face claim!

Peripherie

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on August 30, 2020, 04:46:42 AM
Ooh I love the idea for the potential model, good choice for a face claim!

Actually I found a different face claim that I liked a bit better, also named Anna. :)  But, same premise and I think she will also work well.

Peripherie

Quote from: TheGrandAdmiral on August 30, 2020, 06:51:16 AM
Sure thing ;) Can she do some more provocative shoots?

In game, sure. I don't know if the faceclaim has those kinds of images available though. I'll keep looking for the right fc while I make my sheet.

Chaosfox

That was the hardest part for me finding the right FC..... I think I went through like 5 diffrent people before I fianlly decided to go back to Emily Kinney who I ahd intially thought about when the idea for Marry Beth started to come togehter.

Lyron

Quote from: Peripherie on August 29, 2020, 11:45:47 PM
Can I propose two characters?

A redheaded lady webdesigner/digital illustrator (who has done modeling in the past and might be up to model for Katie). (Face claim - Anna Zabolotskaya)

And a male dirty cop (would it be a copy or deputy in this kind of town?) who has a potential history with Dante. I would play him more as a muddied dirty cop that battles internally about doing his job and dealing with whatever has gotten him in deep - while still having him step over the line more often than not. (Face claim - Jack Greystone)

Both sound great! And for that question you had about cop vs. deputy, Truesdale does have its own police department, albeit a small one.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Peripherie

Okay, changed my FC again. :P Finally found the right one that fits both her personal and modeling sides.

Miriam Sorrel Turner

Miriam Sorrel Turner

Nicknames: Mir, Miri
Birthday: New Years baby - January 1st
Sexual Orientation: hetreosexual
Occupation: web designer/digital illustrator, has modeled on the side
Residence: two bedroom apartment at the Den

Face Claim: Ebba Zingmark
Hair Color: ginger red
Eye Color: blue grey
Height: 5'5"
Distinguishing Marks: large glasses worn when she is working, signature and unique 'tip' of her nose that she has come to love, and deathly hollows tattoo behind her right ear.

Personality: Miri is a free spirit. She doesn't like drama or interpersonal conflict and will often run than try to work through things. This doesn't mean she lacks a work ethic - she prefers computers and design to people as they are much easier to decode. Projects can steal all of her attention and time as she works to make things just right. Because of this she can come across as bubbly and sweet if not a little flighty in interactions but keeps a lot to herself. Miri can be open to flirting and fun but things don't often last past a few dates.

• flavored coffee and people watching at Brew Haha while she works on her laptop
  • her job - creating beautiful design from scratch - whether it is art or websites
  • jogging and swimming early or late when there aren't too many people around
  • reading, especially fantasy, magical, or supernatural themes
  • tacos, food trucks

Dislikes:

• drama
  • boring relationships that have gone on too long
  • places with a lack of charging stations/outlets
  • people making fun of her awesome nose
  • stinky cheese, anchovies

Bio: Miri was a big city girl. It both defined and stifled her. She grew up in a large family, in a noisey borough, and part of way too many social circles and groups. While her connections helped her break into the modeling industry, it also drove her natural introverted personality further into books and her computer. Also having four siblings meant she was so very tired of always being in the middle of someone's meltdown. Once she made enough from modeling to pay her way through an online IT degree, she moved out on her own and ran - all the way to Truesdale.

Her job affords her the ability to work from anywhere. Half of her bedroom is a dedicated office for her work but just because she prefers to keep to herself doesn't mean she always stays close to home. Since moving to Truesdale, Miri has developed a morning routine of grabbing coffee at the Brew Haha and then spending some time being a happy wallflower watching the community come and go as she listens to music through her earbuds and manages websites on her laptop. She can be found at the gym or jogging around town but even with her model physique she isn't too keen on large workout classes or running groups.

Desired Plots:

• bumping into anyone around town, and dealing with having to be social
  • local business wanting her to create a logo, illustration, or some website design
  • someone answering her online ad for a roomate at the Den, and the awkwardness that may ensue
  • modeling shoots as a side gig
  • casual relationships or something that starts casual with someone who may want to go further and doesn't mind chasing her a little

Ons: casual relationships, player's ons

Offs: player's offs

Additional Details:

Other Everyday Images

Possible Modeling Images

Peripherie

Anderson Gorm Ward

Anderson Gorm Ward

Nicknames: Anders, Officer Ward
Birthday: May 2
Sexual Orientation: bisexual, equal opporunity disaster
Residence: large, but older camper parked at Pine Heights Park

Face Claim: Jack Greystone
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5'9"
Distinguishing Marks: generally permanent squint and scowl, arm and shoulder tattoos

Personality: Anders wasn't always a mess but he is so far deep in his own shit that he can't quite remember what it was like to be anything other than a screw-up. His upbrining in a military home and his early days as a police officer have him mired in routine so at least his home is kept mostly organized - if you don't count the fact that every cabinet and drawer is filled with beer and liquor. His appearance suffers along with his attitude, including a 'fuck you' to the station regulations about his hair. He does his job and will help those in need but his surely behavior may make most not so sure if they want his help again. And too often his reaction times suffer as he spends any and all downtime doing what he needs to do to pay off debts and take out more.

• drugs and alcohol
  • silence, sitting outside at night alone
  • memories of when he was not such a fucker
  • rare moments when he actually helps someone
  • a rare escape to the local movie theater
  • cold leftover pizza

Dislikes:

• how much he is dependent on drugs and alcohol
  • anyone who he is dependent on for a fix or who he owes to keep his secrets
  • public displays of affection (seeing or doing)
  • cats in trees
  • blueberries

Bio: Growing up in Truesdale with a long line of law enforcement in his family put a lot of pressure on a young Anders to live up to their legacy. He did well for the first few years - worked out and polished all his gear till it shined. He was on his way to some big promotions and the dream of making his parents proud. But a training injury and a few family losses lead him down a dark path. It was almost a blessing when his dad and mom moved down south to retire and he was left the long Ward to drive their reputation into the mud. First when his high and tight hair cut, then his clean and sober lifestyle, and soon he was smoking all sorts of drugs and drinking his nights away. Now he has to walk a daily balance of doing what he can to keep his job (which he does try to do well-ish) and doing what he has to do to get his fix. Anders knows that it will eventually all implode around him but - as long as he is high as hell when it does, he can't find the energy to care or fix it.

Desired Plots:

• interactions around the trailer park or police station
  • clandestine deals with those who can give him his fix
  • different kinds of police calls, including cat rescues
  • reluctant dirty deals that Anders must do to keep his secrets from getting out
  • ill-advised sexual encounters
  • people calling him on his shit or actually trying to help him (expect a very long, up-hill battle)

Ons: bad decisions, quick and dirty, friends with benefits, any dark corner will do, hair pulling, growling, drunk sex, spanking, passionate and satisfying but not outright aggressive interactions, passing out is the same as cuddling, right?

Offs: commitment, fancy dates, and the L word

Additional Details:

Personal vehicle - 1957 Zundapp KS601 EL

*when he hasn't pawned it

Amaris

PERI!!

I think Miles and Miri would have some fun and so so awkward interactions. Also, Sadie has lived here her whole life and her mom was a notorious junkie. Maybe we could work out a connection and a run in or scene with Anderson?

Lyron

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.