Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I picture the first is what she looks like when she's really throwing around her mojo. The second is when she's just being normal.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: TheVillain on November 20, 2017, 12:38:52 AM
I picture the first is what she looks like when she's really throwing around her mojo. The second is when she's just being normal.

Nah, they look starkly different to me. One is more mature and sensual with indigo eyes, the other is more playful and cheery with red eyes, looks more youthful than the first one too.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

LamentingQuill

Helios Starborn the Unicorn

Name:  Helios Starborn
Age: He's stopped keeping track, but he was a young foal at the time Mt. Vesuvius erupted. Roughly around 1,900 years old, give or take a decade or two.
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: {see photo}
Personality:Calm and serene... not to mention highly inquisitive, Helios is eager to learn everything possible about the human world he has always been too afraid to touch until now, he has so many questions and wants all of them answered.
Helios has zero tolerance for evil, evil and darkness are the polar opposite of everything that is a Unicorn, it is Helio's nature as a Unicorn to do whatever necessary to strike down whatever evil is set before him.
To females, especially virgins, Helios is everything warm and considerate, like many unicorns, Helios views the purity of a woman's heart to be a treasure worth reverence and protection. Helios is alright around men, he just doesn't come alive as much as he does around women.

Helios as innocent to the human world as he is, is nonetheless deeply intelligent and insightful, his immortal eyes see things not what exactly what they are or what others perceive someone/something to be, but instead for the potential of what they/it COULD be. Possibilities.
History/Background:
Long ago when the world was still new, the heavens sent forth a shower of stars to the Earth and when those stars landed, the stars took form in the shape of beautiful pure white horses, atop their heads spiraling a pointed horn of glistening silver, these ethereal majestic beings born of the heavens were charged with protecting all things good and pure in the world.
For centuries, the unicorns followed this edict and safeguarded everything pure and innocent that the world had to offer... and then something happened... the heavens created man... the most strange and fascinating species the Unicorns had ever seen...
The men seemed aggressive and arrogant, the Unicorns did not have much of a liking for the men... the women however... the women were soft and sweet, their hearts were light and compassionate, the Unicorns took an instant liking to women, especially the young virgins whom were untouched by the sullied hands of the menfolk, their bodies as pure and innocent as their hearts.

The men however because extremely jealous of the way the Unicorns spurned them while turning all of their attention and affection upon the females, the men decided they had had enough of the Unicorns selective nature and that they would strike them down, take the source of the Unicorns powers and rule as kings... so they launched an ambush on the ethereal creatures one by one, slaying the beautiful beast and sawing off the horn...
By the time the Unicorns were realizing what was happening and why a good number of their herd was missing, the human men had become too powerful with the horns they had collected, the human man selected as their king had issues a warning “If we find you, we will kill you and take your horn to add to my already fearsome power!”
With heavy hearts, the Unicorns had no choice but to abandon the human females they had come to love so much and flee for their lives, making their homes deep in forest too unforgiving for the human men to venture into.

Years became decades, decades became centuries and soon, the Unicorns had become little more than a beautiful legend to the race of humankind... the truth faded and forgotten in obscurity of the many, many legends and retellings of legends surrounding theses majestic and ethereal creatures.

One day a young unicorn decided to venture out into the human world to see how it had changed, this unicorn was called... Helios...

Flowers, Nature, knowledge, females (especially virgins) and tropical fruit.
Dislikes: Rude people, people with no respect for nature, men and dark magic
Character Ons: Very vanilla and romantic, Helios would enjoy taking the lead and making his partner feel extra good and loved.
Character Offs: Bathroom play, SM, vore, humiliation, name calling, hair pulling, scratching, chocking and hitting. Ask if uncertain about anything else.
Player preferences:See O/O's in signature.
Other notes:
{Unicorn racial ability} Humanoid form- Unicorns have the ability to change their shape from their natural unicorn form to a humanoid form at will, which comes in handy big time when the need arises to hide from those that covet the horn of a unicorn. They are strictly limited to the human form, they cannot take the form of any other biped or quadruped species.

{Unicorn racial ability} Blessings of the Unicorn- When a unicorn willingly allows another to touch their horn, the individual is blessed with temporary good fortune for a full 24 hours.

• Healing touch:- Helios has the power to heal just about any wound, potentially fatal wounds are trickier and sap a lot more of Helios's energy to complete.
  • Star reading:- Helios has always adored the stars and they rewarded the Unicorn for his devotion, Helios was granted to ability to interpret messages from the heavens amid the arrangement of the stars.
  • Arcane affinity:- Helios is capable using magic without needing an incantation or spell.

Inari

Quote from: LamentingQuill on November 20, 2017, 12:28:02 AM
I've chosen the pic for my male unicorn... but I need help deciding between two pics for my female cupid, I am so torn! >.<

What do you folks think? I could really use some opinions to help me decide.
Depends on what personality you are going for.

Mature or playful.

Quote from: LamentingQuill on November 20, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Helios Starborn the Unicorn

Name:  Helios Starborn
Age: Ageless, Helios has been upon the Earth since the dawn of creation.
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: {see photo}
Personality:Calm and serene... not to mention highly inquisitive, Helios is eager to learn everything possible about the human world he has always been too afraid to touch until now, he has so many questions and wants all of them answered.
Helios has zero tolerance for evil, evil and darkness are the polar opposite of everything that is a Unicorn, it is Helio's nature as a Unicorn to do whatever necessary to strike down whatever evil is set before him.
To females, especially virgins, Helios is everything warm and considerate, like many unicorns, Helios views the purity of a woman's heart to be a treasure worth reverence and protection. Helios is alright around men, he just doesn't come alive as much as he does around women.

Helios as innocent to the human world as he is, is nonetheless deeply intelligent and insightful, his immortal eyes see things not what exactly what they are or what others perceive someone/something to be, but instead for the potential of what they/it COULD be. Possibilities.
History/Background:
Long ago when the world was still new, the heavens sent forth a shower of stars to the Earth and when those stars landed, the stars took form in the shape of beautiful pure white horses, atop their heads spiraling a pointed horn of glistening silver, these ethereal majestic beings born of the heavens were charged with protecting all things good and pure in the world.
For centuries, the unicorns followed this edict and safeguarded everything pure and innocent that the world had to offer... and then something happened... the heavens created man... the most strange and fascinating species the Unicorns had ever seen...
The men seemed aggressive and arrogant, the Unicorns did not have much of a liking for the men... the women however... the women were soft and sweet, their hearts were light and compassionate, the Unicorns took an instant liking to women, especially the young virgins whom were untouched by the sullied hands of the menfolk, their bodies as pure and innocent as their hearts.

The men however because extremely jealous of the way the Unicorns spurned them while turning all of their attention and affection upon the females, the men decided they had had enough of the Unicorns selective nature and that they would strike them down, take the source of the Unicorns powers and rule as kings... so they launched an ambush on the ethereal creatures one by one, slaying the beautiful beast and sawing off the horn...
By the time the Unicorns were realizing what was happening and why a good number of their herd was missing, the human men had become too powerful with the horns they had collected, the human man selected as their king had issues a warning “If we find you, we will kill you and take your horn to add to my already fearsome power!”
With heavy hearts, the Unicorns had no choice but to abandon the human females they had come to love so much and flee for their lives, making their homes deep in forest too unforgiving for the human men to venture into.

Years became decades, decades became centuries and soon, the Unicorns had become little more than a beautiful legend to the race of humankind... the truth faded and forgotten in obscurity of the many, many legends and retellings of legends surrounding theses majestic and ethereal creatures.

One day this young unicorn (young by Unicorn standards) decided to venture out into the human world to see how it had changed, this young unicorn was called... Helios...

Flowers, Nature, knowledge, females (especially virgins) and tropical fruit.
Dislikes: Rude people, people with no respect for nature, men and dark magic
Character Ons: Very vanilla and romantic, Helios would enjoy taking the lead and making his partner feel extra good and loved.
Character Offs: Bathroom play, SM, vore, humiliation, name calling, hair pulling, scratching, chocking and hitting. Ask if uncertain about anything else.
Other notes:
{Unicorn racial ability} Humanoid form- Unicorns have the ability to change their shape from their natural unicorn form to a humanoid form at will, which comes in handy big time when the need arises to hide from those that covet the horn of a unicorn. They are strictly limited to the human form, they cannot take the form of any other biped or quadruped species.

{Unicorn racial ability} Blessings of the Unicorn- When a unicorn willingly allows another to touch their horn, the individual is blessed with temporary good fortune for a full 24 hours.

• Healing touch:- Helios has the power to heal just about any wound, potentially fatal wounds are trickier and sap a lot more of Helios's energy to complete.
  • Star reading:- Helios has always adored the stars and they rewarded the Unicorn for his devotion, Helios was granted to ability to interpret messages from the heavens amid the arrangement of the stars.
  • Arcane affinity:- Helios is capable using magic without needing an incantation or spell.

Looks good apart two things.

1) While you have put "dawn of time" I find it to be conflicting with a couple bits of your character's personality and background. If he was younger than it would be understandable. Could I suggest that you put the age to something else? May I also suggest that perhaps unicorns decided to live beyond the veil because they felt chased out by humans? That they rarely venture into the human world because of what happened.

2) You don't need to list powers. Just give a general gist. ;)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on November 20, 2017, 06:21:13 AM
Depends on what personality you are going for.

Mature or playful.

Looks good apart two things.

1) While you have put "dawn of time" I find it to be conflicting with a couple bits of your character's personality and background. If he was younger than it would be understandable. Could I suggest that you put the age to something else? May I also suggest that perhaps unicorns decided to live beyond the veil because they felt chased out by humans? That they rarely venture into the human world because of what happened.

2) You don't need to list powers. Just give a general gist. ;)

Oh snap, you're right, I goofed there, must have been more tired than I thought. I'll get that background glitch all fixed up.

If it's alright by you, I prefer to be descriptive about their abilities, just so folks aren't really shocked or surprised by anything at any point.

LamentingQuill

The original posting of the profile has been edited and fixed. Thank you for letting me know about the goof.

Inari

The age still bothers me a bit and I feel it would make more sense if he was born after the unicorns were chased out. The main theme for our monster characters is that they supposed to be hiding who/what they really are outside the building. Players don't really need to know who has which powers he does or doesn't have. On the plus side; if someone in the apartment building sees him using it or what not then he can explain things to them.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on November 20, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
The age still bothers me a bit and I feel it would make more sense if he was born after the unicorns were chased out. The main theme for our monster characters is that they supposed to be hiding who/what they really are outside the building. Players don't really need to know who has which powers he does or doesn't have. On the plus side; if someone in the apartment building sees him using it or what not then he can explain things to them.

Mmkay, I will adjust his age. He'll have been just a foal when Mt. Vesuvius erupted, sound alright by you? :)

LamentingQuill

Name:Briella Heartvale
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Cupid
Appearance: {See photo}
Personality: Briella has a very warm and  genuinely friendly disposition, This stunning cupid is normally by nature very bubbly and eager to nurture the unique and special ability to love unconditionally inside every single person. She can also be extremely sensual and irresistibly alluring when she feels in the mood, it's a strong mortal that can successfully resist the allure of a cupid.
Occupation: Founder and owner of 'True Love matchmaking services', catering to mortals and inhumans alike.
History/Background: Briella is a fairly young cupid of just three centuries and ALMOST three decades, though despite her youth and as some of the older cupids might say 'inexperience', Briella has proven herself over and over on various missions in the human world to bring true love to humans... so much that the Mother Cupid, their queen and leader, bestowed the earned privilege upon the young cupid to station herself in the human realm to spread true love freely among the mortal and inhumans alike.

The Mother Cupid saw to it that Briella had everything she'd need to get her started, a beautiful building, a team of fabulous and qualified cupids at her back and a short list of potential clients to get their foot in the door.
Briella and her team were the stuff of legends, they became a huge success in a very short time, barely a year went by in the human realm and already there were humans practically beating down their door and waving cash around to get a piece of 'True Love matchmaking services' amazing success rate.

Once in awhile though, they do come across very special cases with humans whom aren't so lucky in the money department that either have a special special love destiny or are just so lonely that it's downright heartbreaking for a cupid to see, they will help them anyway and forgo pay. It does a cupid's heart good to see a couple so happy together and so in love. It's more than worth it.

When Briella discovered the Crescent Veil Apartments, she was absolutely in love with the beautiful abodes and happily moved her main Headquarters nearby the building, enabling her to snatch up one of the charming and beautiful apartments for herself. The place was perfect, it was lovely and packed with charm, and as a bonus, it was filled with inhumans too that were living harmoniously with humans! How utterly divine!

Likes: chocolate of all varieties, wine {pink (her favorite), red and white}, roses {pink or red preferably}, sunsets, men with a sense of romance, Valentines Day, matchmaking, poetry and archery.
Dislikes: mean and unloving people beyond help, gray and gloomy rainy days, onions and garlic (terrible breath causers), disrespect and mishandling of chocolate.
Character Ons: See O/O's in signature. Same as Mine.
Character Offs: See O/O's in signtaure. Same as Mine.
Other notes: 
  • Foresight of Love:- Cupids have the ability to gaze into the sou of an individual to find out whom their true love is destined to be, the tricky part is bringing the pair together without too much controlling meddling or like with inhumans, it is much harder to peer into the soul and permission is often needed to do it.
  • Fashion in a flash:- Cupids have the ability to change their wardrobe, makeup, accessories and even hairstyle at the snap of their fingers.
  • Now you see them, now you don't:- Cupids can bring out or vanish their wings at will instantly.

Inari

Both profiles accepted. Feel free to put them in the character thread and play from there~

Kimera

Hey. Here's my first draft for a character to join the apartment complex. Due to her origin, she may start out a bit artificial and emotionless. Hopefully the other residents can get her up to speed to act more human ^^

Still thinking if she would pose as a student or as a slighly older human, perhaps one working as a lab assistant on same university. After all, school is the best source of information right?

Human form might change as well

extra pics (nsfw)

human form (nsfw)

Name:
Miko
Orientation:
Pansexual
Race:
Mi-Go, Fungi of Yuggoth. An insectoid species from across the stars.
Appearance:
Miko in her natural form looks like a cross between a human and a white orchid mantis. Like all Mi-go, Miko's body is 'constructed' and modified to suite her role and purpose. Currently, her bodyplan has been adapted to be more human-like in order to better integrate and infiltrate into human society.
Combined with some of their psy-and stealth tech, Miko is able to trick human minds as seeing her as a perfect image of a human. The tech doesn't work as well on non-humans though.
Personality:
Emotionless, she may come across as cold and direct. Her behavior and social abilities are very basic and artificial. This is because Miko's species has no real notion of the human spectrum of emotions. It is after all one of the reasons she as a member of the scientist cast came to earth for. To better understand the workings of the human mind. Her current lack of understanding all human customs may also make her seem naive from time to time.
Intergalactic Foreign Transfer Student and junior lab assistant (extra credit). Also infiltrated a maid café.
History/Background:
Miko is a member of the extraterrestrial species known as the Mi-Go. They have very different values and only a limited view of individuality as they all work more towards a collective hivemind. Created as a member of the Mi-Go science caste, Miko's body was designed specifically for her mission to Earth. Namely to study humans and get a better understanding of their alien ways.

The first steps of her mission were easy. Getting to the planet, hacking their system and creating a human persona for herself. The scholarship she fixed, combined with the extra earning from her job at the maid café provide her enough cash to rent a spot at Cresent Veil. With that said, the second fase of her plan, posing as a socially accepted member of said society would be another matter entirely.

Even more so, being so far from Yuggoth and the Mi-Go collective, Miko has to overcome a challenge perhaps even greater then her mission, her individuality.
Acquiring new data, Observing and examining research subjects and specimens, Gaining new insights
Dislikes:
Resisting specimens
Character Ons:
Miko has no idea about the human mating rituals, though research (manga and porn) made it seem extremely varied and complex. She is what humans might call 'very curious' about the subject as it seems one of their primary drives. More research is required.
Character Offs:
You will find out with extreme prejudice....I mean she will let you know.
Player preferences: -
Other notes:

Kimera

Ok, finished the last tiny bits of Miko's charsheet.

The rest of her likes and such will evolve once she learns more how to be emotional ingame ;3

Gardsorm

There still interest in this game? I was wondering if we're looking for more humans or not (seemed like we had a number of monsterfolk)

Edit: To help save time and narrow down idea, was wondering if it was possible to play a guy in the low or mid twenties, probably a student and part-timing at a local mart or cafe to make some extra money. Not sure what all is possible here. x_x

Amarlo

I am intrigued and caught between wanting to make a monster or a human. O_O

Does anyone have any special requests or roles they're interested in having filled? :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Inari

Sorry for not replying. I have been dealing with some irl stuff.

Pretty much anything is possible here. Feel free to look at the few threads we have to give you an idea of what we have so far. :3

Gardsorm

It's no worries, Star. o: For what it's worth, lemme say happy new year, despite being a tad late on that. xD

I'll find the threads and give 'em a quick read then go from there. o: With any luck I can have a character up today, tomorrow at the latest maybe.

LamentingQuill

If anyone is interested in a match, I got a lovely pink haired cupid lady and a dashingly handsome shape shifting male unicorn ;)

Gardsorm

Took a gander and seems like things haven't gotten too far! So feels like I can jump right in anytime, but first, that profile needs to be made. o:

@Lamenting: Hey there! Glad to meet another friendly face. ^_^ I was working on a guy, but I don't think I can bite the line of a match just yet. o: The guy i'm working on might not be a good match for Briella. xD

I'll get to cracking down on a profile now! Will be WIP for just a little bit longer...

EDIT: Done! Let me know if anything needs to be changed!

===

Name: Alex Reiner
Orientation: Heterosexual (Virgin)
Race: Human
Appearance: A young man of 5'8, with a weight hovering around 141lbs. Little more than an average human, there doesn't seem to be anything else remarkable about him to extraspecies. As far as human males go, he possesses short and slightly layered brown hair. His blue eyes tend to be framed or even covered slightly by his hair if he's been running or simply hasn't fixed it yet, though it doesn't seem to bother him as much. His clothing varies greatly, often dependent on the weather for a given day, but usually just ruled by what he feels like wearing. Usually favors white and green clothing, but has been known to don darker colors.
Personality: Alex tries to keep an air of composure and calm, but is truthfully an easily excitable male. Whether it's going for new threads, shopping for groceries, meeting friends, buying the latest game, getting another poster for his collection, or purchasing a model kit, most everything that occurs leaves him feeling some sense of inordinate happiness that gives others the illusion of him having boundless amounts of energy. He does have moments of stress or frustration, but these occurrences are few and far in between, to the point where one could easily mistake him to be in good spirits almost all the time (Not that this isn;t true...) He normally has no trouble talking to members of the opposite sex, but he tends to have unfortunate occurrences when speaking to women revealing immodesty, usually taking the form of a light nosebleed or stuttering verbal tic. He has taken to playing dating sim games (of exceptionally lewd varieties) to help deal with these issues in order to spare himself the embarrassment in real life.
History/Background: Axel's life growing up was fairly normal for him. His parents were always there to keep him on the straight and narrow, and disciplined him when he stepped out of line or got belligerent, but were caring nonetheless. School was normal, he made friends easily (If a bit awkwardly. His best friend was one he inadvertently wound up stalking), and generally made life one grand adventure for himself. Though the years passed by, he and his friends always kept close by, even when it came time to move to other locations. To their families, they became more than friends but almost like brothers from different mothers. Life would get a little bit more serious toward the end of their high school years, when the realizations that they would need to eventually move out from their parents' place and find their own homes took hold. More importantly, they were going to need jobs!

Axel was the last race horse to cross that finish line, his friends moving onto college and even finding their own places to stay. Living with his parents until the age of 23 wasn't quite what he expected to do, nor was leaving later than everyone else, but better late than never, he felt. Though he didn't have much in the way of stable income or a place to stay, he hunted around and came upon the Crescent Veil Apartment Complex, which seemed almost like a dream come true. The rent appeared to be more affordable than other nearby locales, and he was far from someone to be picky. Talking with the landlord, he expressed interest in renting an apartment for himself, though couldn't help but feel just a bit put off by how serious the man seemed to be. The eyepatch definitely didn't help matters but it certainly left him with the impression that at the first sign of the word 'No', it would have probably been better for him to pack up and leave. Luckily for him, however, he was issued a lease and allowed to rent an apartment, which helped to ease Alex's conscious just a bit about his uncertain future. Though reading the lease gave him pause ('Feeding on the residents? Exorcising? Was someone high when they wrote this?') a few times, he ultimately accepted it and the fact he now had a new home. It has been a week since then, and he has managed to get a job as a waiter at the Moonlight Cafe to help pay for his tenancy. About the only thing he hasn't done was see the other residents of the Complex, due to leaving early in the morning and coming home just barely before curfew. Inwardly, he hopes the other residents aren't too bad or too loud, while having no idea who or what lives around him.
Likes: Being helpful, Games of many varieties, model kits, collecting posters, various flavors of soda, meeting up with or hanging out among friends, talking walks around the town
Dislikes: Rudeness, being told that games are sold out, not finding his favorite flavors of drinks, loot boxes in games, being idle for too long at any time other than sleep
Character Ons: He's a virgin so he can't say much! (The majority of my on's would apply to him, see preferences)
Character Offs: He may be a virgin, but he knows the things that don't excite him. Gore, scat, vore, heavy watersports (squirting is fine though), needleplay... (See preferences for details)
Player preferences: Female, Human or Monster (But doesn't know about the monsters yet.)
Other notes: -

Inari

Looks good! Go ahead and post up!

Things have come a bit to a standstill because of the holiday bs I had to deal with. I should be getting back into the swing of things though!

LeSane

Same here since the holidays are over I can focus a bit more on posting. I'll me making another character.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'