IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

“And during those five years you've showne time and time again why your so perfect for me."

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

"Well I've been meaning to ask you something but never got around to it."

AAA111

"I already told you I'd spend the day with my babe. I love you" She giggles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Oh..Whoopsie then" She giggles as she stands up and puts her arms around his neck and kisses him on the top of the head.

Kaiser Maverick

He slowly pulls away and takes a step back. ”I have a surprise."

AAA111

She smiles as she looks at him and says loudly "I LOVE SURPRISES"

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“The last few years where great. I loved them dearly, but now its time to kick it up a notch." he said and gets on his knees. He pulls out a velvet black box and opens it. A golden ring with a huge diamond in the middle was waiting for her. “Kelsey will you marry me?"

AAA111

She looks at him in complete shock not at all expecting this but smiling wide the entire time. "Of course I will marry you Alexander Michael" She kisses him as she knocks him to the ground in excitement. "I love youuuu fiancee" SHe smiles

Kaiser Maverick

holds her close and kosses her back in a frenzy. He had finally popped the question and was happy with it. “I love you too my fiance."

AAA111

She sits on top of him as she plays with his shirt. "See soon you really will be Uncle Alex" She smiles

Kaiser Maverick

”Hehe I told you. And well have little Alexs and Kelseys too."

AAA111

"I knew someday we would. I can't wait to call Mike and tell him and Renee" She smiles.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Alexander what did you do?" She says smiling as she plays with his hair.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"You asked Mikey?" She smiled at him. Her dad and her weren't close and Mikey was the one who watched out for her. He was pretty much her guardian

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She smiled. "Yeah and what'd you say. Come on I want details" She smiled

Kaiser Maverick

"Hehe no details I just asked if it was alright. And if not I would have proposed to you anyways."