News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would You Rather

Started by NikkiBGood, December 04, 2009, 02:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Ford. Less for gas/diesel.

Scrub brush no gloves. Then I wouldn't have to feel it.

Would you rather sleep on a cement floor, no blankets, inside or outside, in the mud?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Blitzy

Inside on the concrete. There's no bugs that way.

Write a story you love with someone you hate, or write a story you hate with someone you love?
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Samantha

Write a story I love with person I hate, it might bring us closer... And I would,kt want to end up not liking to write any more.

Breaking a toe or breaking a finger?
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

[/url]

Blitzy

Breaking a finger. At least then I wouldn't have to use it every time I want to move! :(

Having a black eye or a split lip?

Samantha

Black eye. I'd make up some kickass story on how I got it. Plus, split lips hurt me more... Especially while eating.

Burning your hand on the stove or burning it via flamethrower?

~Ons and Offs~

[/url]

Outbreak553

Buring it on the stove, cause it hurts but with a flamethrower you have the chance of catching on fire...

Watch the world end or be dead when the world ends?

Talia

Be dead when the world ends.

Travel somewhere warm or travel somewhere cold?
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

simba

somewhere cold

would you rather forget your bottoms or your top on the way out of the house?

Blitzy

My top. I like my breasts, so no shame in showin' 'em off!

Would you rather drown or burn?

Lucinda

Burn. Not enjoying either thought!

Caught playing solo by a parent or a friend?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Blitzy

Friend! They might join in. >_>

Would you rather drink unsweetened tea or unsweetened lemonade?

NikkiBGood

Unsweetened lemonade. I always ask for extra lemon with my water anyway!

Would you rather be fat with a beautiful face or thin with an ugly face?

Little Darkling

Fat with a beautiful face

Would you rather have your noise on your feet or on your hands?

Little Darkling

totally spelled that wrong sorry meant "nose"

Magma1519

I would rather my nose on my hands. My feet stink.

Would you rather lose you eyesight or you hearing?
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

NikkiBGood

Hearing, I could never go without my kid's smile.

Would you rather feel confident and actually be crap or feel like crap but be beautiful and amazing?

Magma1519

I would have to go with being beautiful and amazing. Because as Jeff Dunham's character peanut puts it "Polish a turd it's still a turd."

Would you rather face of with a panther bare handed with armour, or unprotected with a sword.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

hgb

I would rather face it unprotected with a sword.

Would you rather Never be allowed online again, or forever forgo interaction with other people (in real life)?

sexycherry

never be allowed online - i am shocked i had to stop for a moment and think about it, oh dear!

would you rather lose your hearing or sight?

Alric Sanosake

Hearing

would you rather... be stuck in a fantasy world, or a sci-fi world?
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Nico

Sci-fi world.

Would you rather sleep with Sean Connery or Bill Gates (~gag~) ? ;D

Autumn52

Sean Connery (no contest)

would you rather be eaten or eat someone (sexually not cannibalism)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

RP7466

Eat

would you rather be kicked in the shin by a midget or smacked in the face by a monkey.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Autumn52

monkey they slap everyone.....lol

would you rather have a long torturous kiss or a short kiss that you can recover from quickly (all you get is one kiss and nothing else remember as you make your choice)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

short kiss

Would you rather enjoya three day holiday without your mobile or one month holiday with your mobile?