News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisossa Etasu

Quote from: Deamonbane on November 08, 2012, 12:07:34 PM
Hmmm... *stares at Lis' avatar* that guy seems to be having a bit more than his way with her....

*Laughs* Good to know my Avi is at least a little distracting...

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Deamonbane

Well... I wear a suit a lot... and bending a sexy, naked woman over for a spanking... I would say... yeah, a bit distracting...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lisossa Etasu

Quote from: Deamonbane on November 08, 2012, 12:14:14 PM
Well... I wear a suit a lot... and bending a sexy, naked woman over for a spanking... I would say... yeah, a bit distracting...

HeHeHe

Well there's something for you to toy with in your mind next time you're bored in a business meeting etc...

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Falstaff

Deamonbane

lol... I have to say... that will be on my thoughts...

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Deamonbane

Lisossa Etasu

I'm sorry but there is nothing I can do to help there... >:)

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Falstaff

Deamonbane

Lisossa Etasu

Hello Falstaff  :-*

Didn't say you could :P Perhaps try rubbing the ladies you work with up the right way

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Deamonbane

And get fired for in-office lewd behavior? Only the bosses can do that...

Falstaff