Violet's Corruption Roles (F for M or F)

Started by VioletRP, August 15, 2021, 07:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletRP

Hello I’d like to find a partner who’s willing to create a role with me while I have some ideas they are more akin to basic outlines than concrete ideas. These roles do have a fairly common theme most involve some kind of corruption which is a really big kink of mine so please keep that in mind. Also, I am rather fond of what I call ‘faith-play’ roles that involve religion mostly meaning being forcibly converted I know it’s different I find it a really interesting plot point. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me I'm not about to run away if you want to see if I like something and I'm not into it.

Church girl/delinquent (MxF): This pairing is simple I’d be playing a naïve innocent church girl who is well known for her looks around town. Your character on the other hand is well known for getting into trouble with the law. After a chance meeting it becomes your characters ambition to corrupt and turn the innocent church girl into just as much a criminal as your character.

Village girl/Raider (MxF or FxF): For this role I’d play the part of a village girl perhaps working as a baker’s assistant or as a tavern wench. The small fishing village was soon in the sights of foreign raiders who don’t hesitate to invade, stealing resources and converting the populous to their religion. Your character is one such raider perhaps a foot soldier or a commander who finds my character and immediately wants me as one of their many concubines.

Again, these roles are very simple and there is plenty of room for suggestion for example the village girl role while I see it as us playing human characters I’m totally down to play fantasy races! I also wrote these with the view that these would be mostly smut with a little plot sprinkled in to keep things going. Please PM me if you’re interested! I really am looking forward to discussing an exciting and thrilling role.

djmistaoz

hello. are you interested in rp superheroine vs villain? we can discuss some ideas over discord.