Island of Monsters (NC, Exotic, Freeform) Interest Confirmed, Accepting Players!

Started by Savant of the Wastes, April 15, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savant of the Wastes

Captain Pearson's Log #4 - January 18th, 2025

We have finally acquired a solid foothold on the island. The pre-fabricated compound has been fully erected, and we've managed to set up a guard. The scientists have finished running their tests on the island, and it seems that there is an odd magnetic field, emanating from somewhere further inland. At the moment, we have found no way to work around the field, so any electronic communications are limited to an operational range of a mile at best. My head of research suggests that we no longer attempt to land aircraft in the area, between the field and the lack of a decent landing pad. We've already lost three teams to mechanical failure. Future research groups should only attempt to arrive by sea.

We have managed to find out more about the local inhabitants since the previous update. They are, for the most part, humanoid, though their basic forms and size can vary from the size of large birds to something resembling a lion. Our research team has theorized that there could be even large samples out there. All the samples we've managed to find so far at least resemble a cross between humans and some other lifeform, mostly animals, but we've seen some plant-based lifeforms as well. An unconfirmed report claims to have spotted 'golems', large rock-like hybrids.

The natives seem to be attracted to humans. many of them have attempted to jump our scouts. but it is hard to say they are hostile. It seems bizarre, but they seem to be interested in humans for a... Sexual purpose. According to various reports, these natives jumped them and initiated sexual intercourse, sometimes with exotic appendages. After causing several orgasms, they left. We have no confirmed deaths so far, but we've been steadily losing men. Our researcher theorizes that the inhabitants use semen as a food source at the very least, and have perhaps some form of breeding mechanism. Of note is that one female scout was also assaulted, and treated in much the same fashion. At least some of these creatures will target women as well.

Our next goal is going to be to attempt to capture one of these creatures, alive. They seem to be intelligent, a few scouts have reported them being spoken to, and the creature in question actually attempting seduction. Of course, no soldier worth their salt will be taken in by such petty tricks, so there should be no danger in bringing in one of them to the base, now that we have set up a proper guard.

This was the last log submitted by Captain Pearson. The facility was found entirely abandoned by the next crew to arrive. They were the first expedition force. You have entrenched yourself in their facility, and it is now much improved. But there is still lots of Island still of explore. The men have started calling it Monster Island. They're not wrong.

~~~~~~~~

Well, there you have it. I've always wanted to run a game like this. This game is here to make room for a variety of kinks and fetishes. Obviously, monster girls are going to be a big part. The Monster Girls give you room for almost every kind of fantastic creature under the sun, though I'd ask that you keep it reasonable. The monster girls are looking to feed off the brave men (and women) that have to their island. Nonconsenual is the name of the game, but if that's not your thing, seduction, using your body or maybe some more exotic pheromones is also well within reason.

The domination doesn't have to go one way either. The human facility this time has managed to capture a few monster girls for themselves. The scientists are going to want to run experiments, the soldiers are going to 'interrogate' the girls. Some monsters might submit, some might even try to turn the tables on their captors. If monsters aren't your thing, the men and women stationed overseas are liable to get pent up, antsy or just plain bored, and they could certainly have fun with each other to pass the time.

This game won't be entirely about sex, though I imagine it's going to play a big part. Your job is still to explore the island, and find out all of the secret things there. I'll be handling that, along with the groups of various NPCs. I'll add in more information here, if interest develops.

So far, I'm thinking of keeping the system freeform, but if anyone has a System they think would work really well, I'd be open to that as well.

So, is anyone interested?

Also, this is the first game I've run here, so feel free to give me any feedback if you want!

Character Sheet:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: (Straightforward)

Gender: (Male, Female, etc. Monster girls should be well, girls)

Race: (Human or Type of Monster Girl)

Position: (If you're playing a monster girl, you can skip this part. Human characters should note their position on the expedition force, Scientist, Explorer, Janitor, 'Camp Follower', etc.)

Appearance: (Can be a picture, or just a rough description of what the character is like.)

Personality: (Straightforward)

Other Info: (Help out your fellow players! Tell us what you're looking to do with the character. Dom/Sub? Something a bit more complicated. Fill it in here.)

List of Characters:

Humans:

Yugishogun - Miyoko Asakura - Janitor/Cook

Izaya Orihara - Tatsuya Hosokawa - Technician/Explorer

inflatetress - Layla - 'Amusement Toy'

Biles - Zia Carrera - Lab Assistant

Jecter - Robert Strong - Explorer

Monster Girls:

Godric the Radical - Alen/Subject S - Flower Girl

chatherinehellfire - Catherine - Tiger Girl

Thrasius - Serenity - Mermaid

Wolfie - Rhea - Wolf Girl

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Biles on April 16, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
I might join if I get to play a futanari.

Sure, go for it. It'll be something different. A futanari monster girl, I presume? Or did you want to play an ordinary human futa, which is a bit harder to explain.

Thrasius

Yukina

I'll join. It'll be nice to rp female x monster girl scenes.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Chaeronea

Are you looking for characters as part of the exploration group? Or for the monster girls on the island?

Izaya Orihara

Monster Girls?
I highly approve. *Thinks of all the rape scenes from Monster Girl Quest*
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Chaeronea on April 16, 2014, 08:26:42 AM
Are you looking for characters as part of the exploration group? Or for the monster girls on the island?

Whatever floats your boat. Optimally, we should have enough people split between the exploration group, monster girls in the wild, captured monsters girls, and the group in the headquarters. I'll pad out the scenes with other NPCs, to make sure everyone has someone to interact with.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 16, 2014, 09:03:58 AM
Can the monster girls futas as well?

Sure, of course! That seems to be a rather popular option... I wonder if we'll get any 'normal' monster girl applicants at all. It's kind of funny.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Savant of the Wastes

Well, while I'm not opposed to futas in general, I'm not sure this is the game to splash that in. Doesn't really fit. Maybe a trap? Would be a bit more suitable. A very effeminate looking man, or even a transgendered character.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 16, 2014, 12:05:21 PM
Well, while I'm not opposed to futas in general, I'm not sure this is the game to splash that in. Doesn't really fit. Maybe a trap? Would be a bit more suitable. A very effeminate looking man, or even a transgendered character.

Well, I usually do bishounen/trap types as characters.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

catherinehellfire

I'd be interested.  Not sure if I want to be human or monster yet though.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Savant of the Wastes

That seems to be enough people to be getting a start. So here is a character sheet for you all to use. I've also edited it into the first post, to make things easier.

Name: (Straightforward)

Gender: (Male, Female, etc. Monster girls should be well, girls)

Race: (Human or Type of Monster Girl)

Position: (If you're playing a monster girl, you can skip this part. Human characters should note their position on the expedition force, Scientist, Explorer, Janitor, 'Camp Follower', etc.)

Appearance: (Can be a picture, or just a rough description of what the character is like.)

Personality: (Straightforward)

Other Info: (Help out your fellow players! Tell us what you're looking to do with the character. Dom/Sub? Something a bit more complicated. Fill it in here.)

King Serperior

I could be interested.  That said, I want to offer my Monster Girl Thread for all the ones who wish to play monsters   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Asakura

Race: Human

Position: Janitor/Cook

Appearance:

Personality: Miyoko tends to be a very meek and shy girl. When speaking to others she hasn't made friends with, she tends to stutter a lot. Despite being the janitor, she can very knowledgable due to being a bookworm. The meek girl unfortunately has a poor sense of direction though.

Other Info: I plan to have her be submissive to other females. She also has a poor sense of direction, so stumbling upon monster girls won't be too hard for her.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Name: Tatsuya Hosokawa

Position: Technician/Explorer (includes computer/gadget related stuff, cameras, and radars, as well as vehicles to a degree)

Appearance:

Personality: Tatsuya is a very pragmatic person. Extremely intelligent, he can decipher the true natures of people. However, he seldom holds regard for the feelings of others, and ends up hurting some of them due to his nature of being frank and direct, yet at the same time, cautious, wary and generally distrusting of others, and at times, somewhat cunning and manipulative, and not particularly normal mentally. He can seem emotionless at times. He's not too bad, though. Delving into technology, games and music, he tends to use such things to help distance himself from the real world.

He is extremely talented, and uses his skills to good use. He tends to act reserved with his feelings, making him seem like an extremely mysterious person. He is something of a hikikomori. It is said that he became one after his friends shunned him from a project because they were jealous of his intelligence, which caused him to be wary of friendship, though it's clear that several other factors also contributed in that part of his personality. He can be quite uncomfortable around girls. When cornered, he seems insanely terrified, paranoid and servile. Has something of a dark past, because reasons. And because I have a habit of giving my characters such things.

Other Info: Though he tries to portray himself as a dominant/sadistic type, that's something of a façade, and his true colours are along the opposite end of the spectrum.

Biles

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 16, 2014, 12:05:21 PM

Well, if necessary, I wouldn't mind playing a trap though. In anycase I'm just curious exactly how futanaries could not really fit. Also, could there be a possible compromise in which shemales can be accepted in the game?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Metro Mech

Name: Alelan (And just that name... but in the lab she is called Subject 5)

Race: Flower girl

Appearance:
Personality: Alelan is very shy to strangers and because of this she often hides in a flower shape form to be away from them. Though when she gets to meet she can be very kind and nice but she is still often fearful. But beware the foolish for though she be scared it doesn't mean she won't fight back with ferocity unseen before. Being the plant she is she constantly needs food for her growth but the food she wants is the seed of men and women. With this she hunts for her food much like a wolf but she will try to subdue them before drinking them of their sweet juices

Other Info: To those to understand, she has a flower just where her groin is and you have to go there if you want a cock to come out and her pussy is right there as well
Behold my O/O

Yukina

It'll be fun to have Miyoko accidentally run into the plant girl. :)

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

inflatetress

Name: Layla

Position: Layla's purpose is somewhat unclear, but it's rumored she was sent along to help keep the human males in the group "uninterested" in the monster girls, considering the episodes that occurred last expedition!

Appearance:

Personality: Layla is not very bright, having a well below average IQ, she's quite ditzy, somewhat loud and cheerful but can also be bitchy and mean (especially to other females, of all types!) and leans very heavily on the slutty side.

Other Info: ons/offs will give you a pretty good idea!  ;)

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 17, 2014, 11:54:48 AM
Name: Alelan (And just that name... but in the lab she is called Subject 5)

Race: Flower girl

Appearance:
Personality: Alelan is very shy to strangers and because of this she often hides in a flower shape form to be away from them. Though when she gets to meet she can be very kind and nice but she is still often fearful. But beware the foolish for though she be scared it doesn't mean she won't fight back with ferocity unseen before. Being the plant she is she constantly needs food for her growth but the food she wants is the seed of men and women. With this she hunts for her food much like a wolf but she will try to subdue them before drinking them of their sweet juices

Other Info: To those to understand, she has a flower just where her groin is and you have to go there if you want a cock to come out and her pussy is right there as well

Just a suggestion, but this might be a tad more suitable, if you want, for an appearance:

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 17, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
I guess It has some ups

Indeed.
If you want more info on that type of flower/plant themed monster girl (Alraune), here's the entry from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia:

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Biles on April 17, 2014, 11:47:48 AM
Well, if necessary, I wouldn't mind playing a trap though. In anycase I'm just curious exactly how futanaries could not really fit. Also, could there be a possible compromise in which shemales can be accepted in the game?

That's a fine compromise, sure.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Oh yes, she's perfectly fine! I'll add all the posted characters to the first post soonish.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Biles

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 17, 2014, 03:34:32 PM
That's a fine compromise, sure.
Ah great, in that case:

Name: Zia Carerra
Position: A petty assistant to a mycologist.

Appearance:

When she's not nude, she wears a tight mini safari-style skirt and thongs and her sleeveless turtleneck is midriff in addition to what is seen in the pic. Her cock is uncut and in the peak of erection, she still retains some bit of foreskin.

Personality: Being well-endowed not only in her chest, but also between her legs, Zia is often easily aroused and doesn't take much to get her hard and stiff. She can be shy and a pushover at times, unless a situation puts her under stress to the breaking limit in which case, she'll protest.

Other Info:
Things I like to see happen, or not happen. Partial nudity, penis-milking, getting pregnant in her male reproductive organs (most notably her prostate glands). No anal play of anykind whatsoever except traditional ass-pounding. When giving fellatios, I want Zia to give it only to futas, shemales, and traps. However I don't mind having anyone or anything give her a fellatio. I'd also like her to get raped by lower life nightcrawlers like worms, mushrooms, slugs, or basically slithering creepy creatures preferably with tentacles.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

catherinehellfire

(I hope this is okay)

Name: Catherine is the name she has given herself

Race: Tiger girl

Appearance:
Don't be fooled, she is quite strong for how she looks.

Personality: Catherine likes to play innocent to humans and other monsters, though really she's lustful, playful and mischievous.  She is usually smiling and happy, but her bad moods can get pretty bad.  When she's sad she'll mostly just mope about and cry, maybe even climb up a tree to not be bothered and when she'd mad she'll hiss and scratch at anyone who comes near her.  The only time she's truly serious is when she or someone she cares about (which is currently no one really) is in danger or hurt.  Her innocent act is to trick others into giving her an opening to strike.  Though her smaller breasts look good on her more slender body she hates when someone mentions them or makes fun of them and has always been jealous of women with bigger breasts. 

Other Info: She prefers to dominate and for a while if someone tries to dominate her she will fight back, though if she gets horny enough and can't break free then she will become submissive.  She tries not to inflict pain when she forces someone into sex and will only unsheathe her claws if they almost break free of her.

Yukina

Belisuavious

Name: Robert Strong

Position: Explorer

Appearance:

Personality: Drawn to the island for the thrill of adventure, Robert is ready to find out all of the islands secrets

Other Info: Robert is more on dominant side, and is looking to have his way with the local monster girls. That doesn't mean he'd pass up a chance to be with the ladies at the camp though.

Wolfie

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: catherinehellfire on April 17, 2014, 09:40:57 PM
(I hope this is okay)

Name: Catherine is the name she has given herself

Race: Tiger girl

Appearance:
Don't be fooled, she is quite strong for how she looks.

Personality: Catherine likes to play innocent to humans and other monsters, though really she's lustful, playful and mischievous.  She is usually smiling and happy, but her bad moods can get pretty bad.  When she's sad she'll mostly just mope about and cry, maybe even climb up a tree to not be bothered and when she'd mad she'll hiss and scratch at anyone who comes near her.  The only time she's truly serious is when she or someone she cares about (which is currently no one really) is in danger or hurt.  Her innocent act is to trick others into giving her an opening to strike.  Though her smaller breasts look good on her more slender body she hates when someone mentions them or makes fun of them and has always been jealous of women with bigger breasts. 

Other Info: She prefers to dominate and for a while if someone tries to dominate her she will fight back, though if she gets horny enough and can't break free then she will become submissive.  She tries not to inflict pain when she forces someone into sex and will only unsheathe her claws if they almost break free of her.

I'm not sure if you'll prefer this picture to use, but here's one as a suggestion:

Wolfie

Hmm can find a good wolf girl. I want her to be mainly feral-like but I can't find a damn pic to match

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Wolfie on April 18, 2014, 02:28:51 AM
Hmm can find a good wolf girl. I want her to be mainly feral-like but I can't find a damn pic to match

Hmm, well I've found a couple, but I don't know if they're quite what you're aiming for:

Wolfie

Wolfie

Honestly as much as I love that style I can't find one that speaks to me.

Thrasius

Name: Serenity, but prefers to be called Seren

Race: Technically classified as a mermaid.

Appearance:

On Land/Dressed

Swimming/Nude

When she's on land, she'll sometimes wear something to cover herself, as seen in the picture, but will more often than not walk around nude because she never ventures far from the water. When she's swimming, she never wears clothing. It should also be mentioned that, while her tail is visible at all times, there is a pair antennae on her head that appear only when she is swimming or when she gets really excited. Her hands and feet are webbed as well.

Personality: Seren can be quite an oddball, mostly because she can be quite curious when it comes to meeting strangers, poking and prodding at them regardless of whether or not they allow her to. Others seeing her in the nude doesn't phase/embarrass her in the slightest, and she'll only dress up only if she's pushed/asked repeatedly to do so. Once she has taken a liking to someone, she'll become extremely friendly, hugging them every-time they come around, sharing a fish (usually a live one) with them, and might even urge them to swim with her. Whenever someone she doesn't like comes around, she'll usually swim down to the bottom of a lake or river and wait for them to leave. That being said, she's very hard to make angry/upset, so Seren generally gets along with everyone. As far as her diet goes, Seren is okay with living off fish, although she sometimes craves more than just that. If that's the case, her face will take on a more serious look and her two antenna, which are usually hidden when she isn't swimming, will be perked up over her head indicating her arousal. When she feeds off a man/woman, she'll lead them to water and want to have intercourse there. 

Other Info: I would like to see Seren be possibly captured by the exploration team. Likewise, maybe her and another monster girl could tag-team someone? Other than that, she is submissive ninety percent of the time and dominant/switch the other ten percent whenever she's aroused and/or hungry. Seren can talk, but she prefers to act out her feelings through her actions, especially to people she doesn't know. She talks a lot more to people she likes and flat out ignores people she doesn't.

Yukina

Do any of these work, Wolfie?

Idea 1

Idea 2

Idea 3

Wolfie

Ya I think I can make this work now thanks everyone

Yukina

Wolfie

Name: Rhea

Race: Wolf

Appearance:

Personality: Rhea is unlike most others of her kind. She is gentle and shy, watching others from afar. When she is in heat however, she is the most persistent girl you will find. Not to the point where she will rape someone, but she will not leave their side for anything. Be careful if you make her angry, as she is more than likely to put you in your place for it.

Other Info: Rhea is an agile one, worthy of being called an escape artist as well. But if you can catch her and tie her up good enough, she would be an excellent sub.

catherinehellfire

Nah, I'll stick with my pick Izaya.  Though I like the one you suggested, the point of her appearance is to make her appear cuter and more innocent, that way it is easy to trick people.

Wolfie

Hmmm.... I figured that I would go with a shy character. I didn't look at the others till just now, and I am surprised to see I wasn't the only one with the idea of having a passive girl.

PrincelyPup

Well I'm very interested.  I would probably rather play a femboy/trap what ever you want to call it.  I could be maybe a research assistant or something low level.  I would love to be captured by the monster girls. .. preferably Futa. Though I also could grey Domed back at the research facility too but I prefer the monsters.  If someone wants to make a new character or I could wait for someone to join.  I just like bigger stronger anthro type Futa usually.  But I'm open to suggestion.  I'm a submissive if you hadn't figured it out.

I'm also open to playing a monster boy. Perhaps who gets captured by the scientists and gets interrogated allot.  Though if there is a Futa I would love to get taken as their pet and tamed.

PrincelyPup

Wolfie

Yukina

Wolfie

Biles

Damnit, it's always something. All the good threads are either taken or gay.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Savant of the Wastes

No worries everyone! I've been slightly busy with some holidays, but I'm still here! I'll be updating the first post with the new characters shortly. The game will be starting this Wednesday, but if anyone new wants to join after that, I will attempt to fit them in. A few more characters couldn't hurt though! It seems we're rather short on Doms right now. Worst comes to worst, I can NPC a few, but that might take me a while if we have a lot of subs.

Yukina

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Vanetias

Zeth

I'm all for this. But you mentioned a lot of players. Are you still taking player's on?

Wolfie

Quote from: Vanetias on April 22, 2014, 06:07:35 AM
I'm interested, but no NC for me.

Well so far the monster girls are pretty submissive so probly got no worries here.

Vanetias

Wolfie

Vanetias

Name: Jike Hamson

Position: Handler(Alien)

Appearance:

Personality:  A friendly handler of many different creatures, will always like to care for them. Sociable to anyone he meets, perverted to women.

Other Info:  Has experiences with creatures of different kinds.

Dom Male

Turn Ons : Breasts, Vaginal, -jobs, Exhibitionsim, stripping, public sex,
Turn Offs: Scat, Watersports, BSDM, Bestality/Furry, Inflation, Really odd fetishes(Vore, inflation, etc), Anal, incest, non-con

Teo Torriatte

PrincelyPup

I'm not sure in site there is room.  We just have no dominants. .. which we need a lot more of. 

Speaking of. Is anyone interested in my character at all?

Teo Torriatte

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

catherinehellfire

PrincelyPup

Name: Travis
Position: Research assistant/unclaimed pet
Race: Husky kemonomimi

Sexuality: bisexual
Body style:
Highly feminine,  short around 5'3 with curved hips and a nice pillowy bubble butt. His waist is slender and he looks adorable.  His hair is blue tinged at the tips in teal.  (He has a cute husky task of the same color.) Maybe?  Not sure if it's allowed in humans.

On: Open to exploring.  He lives rimming giving and receiving. Anal everything,  he loves balls and cocks and worshiping them and even using his owners like a pillow at night. He likes pet play,  bondage,  spanking,  performing oral,  kinky clothing and nudity,  public play,  leashes,  romance,  Dominance,  strength,  size difference and FUTA.

Off: extreme pain,  blood play,  cruelty,  scat,  vore,  gore,  being in trouble,  being punished,  being left alone and forgotten

Skills: He is incredibly loyal and energetic like a puppy and often is rather clingy.  He can sing very well and is an incredibly empathetic companion as well as lover. He knows a lot of science and is very smart as well though usually to shy to show it off.

Other: He is very thoughtful and his partner becomes the center of his whole existence. He often falls deeply in love with them and longs to be more then just a play thing to them while still enjoying him as one. He is extremely protective and hopes his partner will be extremely dedicated to him even being extremely protective and even territorial of him.  He sees the Dominant submissive relationship as one of incredibly passionate love and devotion.  He submits out of love and hopes his lover Dominates him to make him feel loved and desired.  He is tireless in his pursuit to make her happy and would do anything for her.

PrincelyPup

Biles

I'm willing to take on a secondary character, provided I get to play as a monster that isn't a type of monster girl exactly, just a pure non-humanoid monster.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Thrasius

Quote from: Daemon0110 on April 23, 2014, 06:53:12 PM
Anyone interested?

Name: Arawyn

Age: N/A but appears to be around her mid to late twenties.

Race: Dragon-girl

Personality: Arawyn is, like most other dragon-girls, very territorial and protective of their possessions and will  go to great lengths to see that they remained unharmed. Of course, this also means that any person, whether it be another monster girl or a human, that they take an interest in will also become part of her territory and she will protect them with her life. Other than that, Arawyn isn't the type to just go out and destroy villages and rape everything in sight, although, if she's horny/in heat she might. As far as sex goes, she is always the dominant one and, if her partner tries to switch, she'll subdue him/her until they stop. Despite her extremely feminine look, Arawyn is incredibly strong. Despite all of this, she can actually be rather easy to talk with, granted you don't do anything to upset her. She's usually very forgiving when somebody stumbles into her territory and will often let them go with a warning. However, next time she catches you, expect a more...severe punishment.

Other Info: Arawyn is a pure dom and will never be a sub unless she can't help it. In terms of her sexual preference, she does anything with a hole, male or female, but she does prefer when her prey is younger since they're easier to restrain. She's about 6'8" tall.

Wolfie

PrincelyPup

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Savant of the Wastes

Sorry for the delay everyone! The game should be up this weekend! Real life got in the way, but it cannot stop me!

ManofDawnLight

I hope I am not too late.  Interested, but a new guy around here.  Totally understand if you don't want to have to "train" someone.  If  I was supposed to send this as a PM for approval first, I apologize.  New guy here making new guy mistakes.

Name: Jonathan Vortal

Position: Scientist-Anthropologist

Appearance:

Personality: Johnathan Elkens, 26, a rather unorthodox Anthropologist, absolutely loves human culture.  He has books and books (physical books) of sociological and anthropological escapades into other cultures, sub-cultures, and everything else.  It's like looking at an unfinished multi-colored window, and each new culture puts another piece into the work of art.   However, the world is almost completely known.  Everyone has written everything, and making a name for yourself is getting almost impossible.  He joined in this exploration as a scientist with minimal medical knowledge.  While he has a genuinely positive personality, he is suprisingly shy.  Apparently reading books about cultures isn't the same thing as talking to an actual person.  His fieldwork experience is minimal, but he's determined to overcome.  He can be talked over in a conversation easily, he tries to avoid eye contact with anyone, and although not overweight he definitely does not have an abundance of muscles.  He has a sort of empathy that draws in both the good elements and bad, making him a magnet in the worse kind of way.  To top it all off, he is a pen and paper kind of scientist, and his notes are like trying to read Alice in Wonderland backwards...and in Latin.

Other Info: If it isn't obvious, he is meant to be dominated.  Most likely kindnapped.  However, he will not lash out in anger.  Rather,  he will try to communicate and understand.  I prefer a female player, and honestly I'm open to anything within the confines of this story (except scat or excessive anal).
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

LeSane

Name
   Kiha
Race
   Minotaurus
Personality
   She is a kind of beastman monster that possesses the characteristics of a cow. She is also a monster warrior that possesses immense strength, able to swing its weapon around effortlessly.  Her personality is extremely rough, and she doesn't think things through, instead being driven solely by emotion. Thus, being marked as a extremely dangerous monster. xxx is violent and very aggressive, often scolding and beating those who annoy her. has been known to change the location and thus been called nomadic by other monster girls. However whatever location she takes as her own is respected until she moves onward, that goes for most since her size and strength are unmatched by most.
Other Info
   She is a Dominate with a capital D, and though she can he switched to a Submissive is the other exerts strength superior to her own.... sadly it does not happen often. Kiha preys on those who come into her path/territory using them as she sees fit before moving along. The Minotarus is not known to grow attached to those she takes as her 'object of affection' for more than a day or two.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

catherinehellfire

Hey, I was just wondering how many you'd like to have before we start?

PrincelyPup

I think we are all ready to go but he just is too busy to set it up.

inflatetress

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

PrincelyPup

Savant of the Wastes

Yeah... I severely overestimated the amount of time I had to burn.

I'm terribly sorry everyone, but I don't think I can invest the effort needed to run this game.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Wolfie

ManofDawnLight

Then I'm going to step out for a bit.  Pm me when the new order takes control.

I am returning slowly.

PrincelyPup

I definitely support someone else starting it.  Don't worry about the specifics.  Maybe if you need help I can write some stuff for the set up of you need it.

Metro Mech

Well I took the idea, I have copied it over but I will be working on it for the most part
Behold my O/O

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Metro Mech

Yes but I am running it and you'll have to take your characters over to that place
Behold my O/O

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O