Ons and Offs
        Apologies and Absences
        Current Games
        Ideas
        Male Characters
        Female Characters
        Thread Update Log
        Click the snowflakes!

Hello! The very first thing I want to tell you is that I am here to write fiction in collaboration with other writers. I am not here to get off or test-run sexual fantasies of my own or other people, so if that is what you are looking for you may as well stop reading and find someone on the same page to write with. I don't have anything against that as a goal, it's just not my goal.

My stories are usually very character driven although I thoroughly enjoy a well thought out plot as well. Sexual intimacy is most certainly part of my stories when it applies, but unless a plot demands it it isn't the focus.

What I look for:

Patience. My pace is not very reliable, sometimes I reply instantly and sometimes weeks can pass between posts. Yes, weeks. I never promise a solid pace of a post-a-day or the like, experience shows it is simply not likely to stick. I can probably promise a once-a-week rate though.
Lack of posting alone is never sign of loss of interest on my part. If I lose interest in a story I will PM and explain. Communication. Talking about the characters and the plot, the story in general, helps me get a feel for it and gives me a rounder experience of the lovely thing that collaborative writing is. A good OOC relationship can turn a good story into a fantastic one because ideas and thoughts bounce back and forth and I know what my partner is aiming for. This also means that some trust builds and makes it easy to share when something goes wrong and needs fixing or the story needs some picking up to stay interesting. Good spelling and grammar. Yes, I said it. I don't demand perfection, I am not a native English speaker myself after all. An occasional typo and small errors are of course fine. What I have trouble with is having to wade through endless typos and errors in order to understand a paragraph. There is a built in spell check on the site. Some browsers have a built in spell check. Please use it. If you have trouble writing in English I can not write with you, I'm sorry but I don't enjoy writing unless the story reads smoothly. There is an exception, if you provide good enough characters, stories and RP in general to outweigh the typo-rain I might overlook it. Please do not assume this is the case, so far only one writer fits this category for me. Character depth. My stories tend to be character driven so any opposing characters must offer depth to make the story interesting. Planting and picking up on hooks. Give me something to work with, be it body language or dialogue, something in the characters' surrounding, descriptions or reactions, anything I can use to build a reply. And in turn, pay attention to what I lay out there for you to use in your own reply. Surprise me, tease me, follow my cue when it fits, and I will do my best to do the same.

Genres I like: Romance, post-apocalypse/light sci-fi, fantasy of the gritty variety, urban fantasy/horror, specific fandoms (if I know and like the verse I'm game, but only non-canon writing), mafia, music industry, supernatural (angels, demons, special powers, etc) and more. Just ask.

I write male and female characters, hetero, gay or somewhere in between. I don't care what gender or sexuality category my writing partner falls into/identifies with, nor do I care if that is the same as the character they write.

My general rule is quality over quantity, but one liners are a complete no-go and I do like detail.

I am not actively seeking new games at the moment, but my PM inbox is always open if you have a plot idea you want me to look at.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Amelita

Quick Links

Back in Town
Close Quarters
Collateral Damage
Dante's Cove
Deviations: The Outbreak
End of the World
Fine Dining
Finishing Touches
Hogwarts: A Future
Italian Affair
Into the Fray Again
Nocturn, aka Ten Shells a Shotgun
Of Morality and Alcohol
One for the Money
Opposites Attract
Salem
Secrets & Sensible Lies
Starting Over
Strangers
Taken Under
Tall Walls and Open Windows
The Wrong Brother
Two Kingdom Collision
UCSB Presidio College
Walls and Waters
Wicked Games
You Again

Big Groups

Dante's Cove
Where I write Mikael Reed and Antonio Mariatti.

Deviations: The Outbreak
Where I write Juliana Thomas, Ethan Thomas and Ezekiel Lindgren.

Hogwarts: A Future
Where I write the Blackwood siblings, the Snow siblings,
and Erin, Camilla, Nadia, Sean, Claire...

Small Groups

Into the Fray Again
Where I write Victor and Castiel Cole.

UCSB Presidio College
Where I write Daniel Giovanni Hamilton.

Salem
Which I GM with Aiden and Bloodied Porcelain,
and write too many characters to list here...

Solo Games

Back in Town
With Aiden, where I write Jessica Terence.

Close Quarters
With Adonis, where I write Daniela Casey.

Collateral Damage
With Falanor, where I write Catherine Sparks.

End of the World
With xSnorkleRainbow, where I write Vincent Michel.

Fine Dining
With Dancing Flower, where I write Zachary Cohen.

Finishing Touches
With Falanor, where I write Sophia Montenegro.

Italian Affair
With Aiden, where I write Clara Caterina DeLuca.

Nocturn, aka Ten Shells a Shotgun
With Emmykins, where I write Chris.

Of Morality and Alcohol
With Braioch, where I write Boaz.

One for the Money
With Nicholas, where I write Lucas Triviani.

Opposites Attract
With Dancing Flower, where I write Dominik Blackwood.

Secrets & Sensible Lies
With Dancing Flower, where I write James Blackwood.

Starting Over
With Dancing Flower, where I write Benjamin Carmichael.

Strangers
With Khoraz, where I write Bastiaan Meijer.

Taken Under
With WayneConnor, where I write [girlie name here]

Tall Walls and Open Windows
With Retribution, where I write Dutchess Serento.

The Wrong Brother
With Kokaine, where I write Claire J. Rothfelder.

Two Kingdom Collision
With Aiden, where I write Santiana Martell.

Walls and Waters
With Emmykins, where I write Elenora Karina Tiriel Joicewind.

Wicked Games
With Kokaine, where I write Ava and Emma Calder.

You Again
With Kokaine, where I write Claire 'Minnie' Morland.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Amelita

one | Twins
A girl in her twenties is engaged to a man but is thinking about ending the relationship. She is bored, he is busy and their priorities are very different. He is sweet and kind, gentle and loves her but she wants something a little more exciting than that.
What she doesn't know is, her fiance has a twin brother. They are not close, and the brother hasn't lived in the same country as they since they began dating. The brother comes home and finds the girl, who thinks he is her fiance. Trouble begins, and ends when the girl finds out she's been tricked and the fiance finds out his brother is in town, and the brother realizes when all goes to hell that he is head over heels in love with the girl. What's worse is, what she thought was her relationship rekindled and a connection finally happening that she had been craving, was actually her falling for her fiance's twin. So, now what?

two | Fragments
A young woman wakes up in a hospital bed and cannot remember anything about herself or her past. She has a wedding ring on her finger and a man is sitting by her bed who claims to be her husband. She doesn't feel any attraction to him but figures that's normal and that since she got married to him she will learn to love him again, and therefor agrees to go home with him when she's let out of the hospital. The first night "at home" she wakes up to the man trying to strangle her, fights him off and the noise attracts a neighbur's attention. The neighbur happens to be a police detective and saves the woman from her "husband".

The story is about the woman's search for her true identity, and her relationship with the police detective who helps her. Her memory comes back little by little and the more she remembers the more she realizes she's in danger, that her "husband" who tried to kill her will try again, and again.

three

four | Nowhere home
She's a city girl with a city-girl view on life. Her grandparents may have lived on a ranch in the middle of nowhere but that doesn't mean she's ever been there. She's never even been around horses others than the ones who pop up during the holidays, pulling sleighs around in the park. Her idea of roughin' it is a hotel room with no wifi. So what does she do when every last cent of her inheritance, the inheritance she counted on for a start-up of her company, is tied in that ranch?

Her mother moved away when she was pregnant. She never talked about her reasons but the girl assumed she had been kicked out. There was never any contact between her and the grandparents. So why on earth would they put a clause in their will that forced the girl to keep the ranch going for six months before she sold it or the profits of it would go to charity? Her mother wasn't around to explain, she'd taken off and vanished the day the girl turned eighteen.

He... Is the one who's been keeping the ranch going for the last years. He isn't thrilled about her plans to sell it because he knows the one who wants to buy it (and has the money to) plans to get rid of the ranch itself and use the beautiful land to expand his little real estate venture.

five | Benefits
They've been best friends since they were kids. They've been each other's confidants in love and hurt and life all through their teens and they were each other's 'first' as a pact to make sure it wouldn't be stupid with the person they 'really' wanted to be intimate with. As years passed, they ended up solving some abstinence issues for each other from time to time and became the very classification of friends with benefits. It all worked fine and there were no problems. No one in their circle of friends knew about the benefit part of their friendship and they liked it that way. Until something changed. Either of them fell for another, and as usual when they were with someone they didn't hook up. But this was turning out pretty serious.

The one not involved unknowingly begins to compete with the boyfriend/girlfriend, flirt and even hint at the benefits deal. Tension rises, and how it plays out is up for discussion but a surprise pregnancy would be fun as a twist.

six | Live Loud
Band or bands, music scene, friendships, love and lust, betrayal and disappointments, tear stained roads to success... I don't know. Just music.

Amelita

Each and every one of these characters have a personality and an idea of a background to them, and all can be swayed and molded to fit plots and stories.

Adriel Baros
Logical, organized
neat and intelligent

Amadeus A. Bradley
energetic, loud
creative, cocky

Andrei Roscha
stubborn, smart
charming, cunning

Anton Cooper
confident, physical
playful, easygoing

Antonio Mariatti
intelligent, arrogant
charming, refined

Austin Grey
playful, witty,
spontanious, smart

Bastiaan Meijer
confident, smart
quiet, trouble

Benjamin Carmichael
kind, dependable
educated, friendly

Blake Jordan
creative, playful
a little shy, kind

Christoph Mariatti
polite, flirty
smart, sophisticated

Christopher Bell
intelligent, loyal
dutiful, kind

Damien O'Mara
cunning, flirty
confident, selfish

Dan Blackwood
confident, flirty
playful, athletic

Eucario Asher Alston
educated, quiet
cunning, passionate

Dominik Blackwood
protective, confident
loyal, playful

Gael Fernando Albanese
31 - bi

Grant Adams
33 - straight

Henry Miguel Tate
26 - bi

Ian Hurley
27 - bi

Jacey Morrigan
24 - gay

James Blackwood
27 - bi

James Avery
46 - bi

Jasper Cobbalt
20 - straight

Joseph Cross
26 - bi

Joshua Snow
24 - straight

Julian McArthur

Luka Dornov
29 - bi

Mikhail Dornov
25 - straight

Mozart Matthew Bradley
19 - bi

Nathan Reed
47 - straight

Nikolaj Roscha
38 - straight

Nikolas Blackwood
25 - straight

Noah Gabriel
23 - gay

Owen Grey
30 - straight

Rafael Silva
44 - bi

Mikael Orri Reed
28 - bi

Ryan Hurley
29 - straight

Simon Warrington
26 - gay

Stefan Solvi Reed
21 - gay

Taye Daniel
28 - bi

Theodore Capello
25 - bi curious

Tiberius Archer
27 - bi

Timothy Ludvik
22 - gay

Tyler Grant
26 - straight

Tyrus Daniel
30 - straight

Victor Ryan
27 - straight

Vincent Michel
38 - straight

Wolfgang William Bradley
25 - bi

Zachary Cohen
29 - straight

Lucas Triviani
33 - gay

up

Amelita

Each and every one of these characters have a personality and an idea of a background to them, and all can be swayed and molded to fit plots and stories.

Alexandra Petronac
28 - straight

Alissa Hurley
20 - straight

Camilla Charleston
26 - straight

Carmen Montero
21 - bi

Carolina Verselis
24 - bi

Casey Bryant
25 - straight

Cecilia Warrington
21 - bi

Chanel Morrigan
20 - straight

Charlotte Quigley
29 - straight

Christina Thomson
27 - straight

Clara Ryan
22 - straight

Daniela Remy
26 - straight

Daviena De Wit
26 - straight

Dawn Carrigan
24 - bi curious

Elodie Salt
32 - straight

Emiliana Cobbalt
31 - straight

Emma Acres
18 - straight

Eva Lydia Blackwood
43 - straight

Felicia Rosier
23 - bi

Indiana Grey
24 - straight

Jamie Bergstrom
27 - bi

January Mayfair
33 - straight

Julia Dawn Roe
24 - straight

Kalisa Dornov
26 -straight

Kristina Blackwood
24 - straight

Maria Veronica Diaz
30 - straight

Megara Ryan
29 - straight

Michaela Cooper
27 - straight

Mirjam De Wit
33 - straight

Nadia Cohen
19 - straight

Sara Artiles
35 - straight

Tanya Rosier
25 - straight

Wilhelmina Cobbalt
26- straight

Catherine Sparks
28 - straight

Claire J. Morland
22 - straight

Liziana Snow
25 - straight
[
Sophia Montenegro
26 - straight

Julia Troy/Jasmine
24 - straight

up

Amelita

July 4th 2013 - added ideas!
July 5th 2013 - added 'collateral damage' and 'finishing touches' to games, added 'fragments' to ideas
August 28th 2013 - added 'strangers', 'one for the money', 'italian affair' and 'OUAT' to games, updated character lists
September 24th 2013 - added 'of morality and alcohol', 'two kingdom collision', 'hogwarts a future', 'scandalous', 'close quarters', and 'boundaries' to games
February 4th 2014 -  prettified the first post and updated current games.