Engine Heat: Characters and Application (Searching for Males and Females!!)

Started by DarkEnigma, December 14, 2012, 03:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mj2002

orderNchaos

I guess I'll just have to lurk in the OOC until Flassche throws up the second team.

tehcraz

mj2002

tehcraz

How time sensitive is this? I can most likely get a character up in a couple hours?

mj2002

Quote from: tehcraz on January 19, 2013, 02:48:19 PM
How time sensitive is this? I can most likely get a character up in a couple hours?
This is as about as time sensitive as continental drift.

tehcraz

mj2002

orderNchaos

You know, this may seem silly, but no one ever mentioned anything about whether Irina was approved or not.  Even if I'm not on a team yet, I'd like to see if I can get involved somehow.  :)

DarkEnigma

Quote from: orderNchaos on January 19, 2013, 10:55:08 PM
You know, this may seem silly, but no one ever mentioned anything about whether Irina was approved or not.  Even if I'm not on a team yet, I'd like to see if I can get involved somehow.  :)

My bad!

I thought I gave you a pm! The Ace driver is accepted!

orderNchaos

No worries, you might have in some indirect sense.  I guess I never got the "accepted" pm.  ehehehe.  I'll see what I can do to get her involved until we pull together another team.  I could also just talk about "the team" until we have the members inserted.

Cryptonoms

Uber interested, currently working up a character concept, a lovely little lady to oogle both her driver, and the other cuties at the track! Still working on archtype.

DarkEnigma

Uploaded some character art for those with trouble finding their own. Feel free to use it or send me links to others that fit the others.

Still looking for more members!!

LeSane

If your looking for people I was wondering if the position of a Mechanic spot. I have this idea in my head on how he should be and Bio slowly being made in my head. I'll start writing it out if you'd take me.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'