Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Young

I felt bad after just breaking up with you moments ago, so I'm back to say we can still be good friends.
O/O

Belle33

*laughs* I'm so glad we worked this out! *hugs him platonically*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Come back and you can wear all my shirts.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Come back you can do all the cooking.

Stone

Come back and I won't cook anymore.  ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Deal. Keep the shirts, I'll do the cooking. ;)

Stone

Come back and I will suffer... er, relish your porridge.

Sybl

Oops, that'll cost you.  ::)  Two weeks in the garden will do you good, kidding, of course.

Stone

Come back and you can mow the lawn. *snickers*

Sybl

I will mow the lawn if you do all the laundry.

Stone

I'll do the laundry if you stick to skirts.  O:)

Sybl

I'll stick to skirts, if you mow the lawn.  XD

Stone

Come back and you don't even have to wear skirts. or anything else.

Sybl

Stone

Come back and I'll read all your fine print.  ;)

Sybl

Come back and I'll make you sign the fine print.

Stone

Come back and I'll sign wherever you want. On you. *whistles*

Sybl

Stone

Sybl

Promise me that in writing and I will scream like a girl.  ;D

Stone

Come back and I will make documentation unnecessary.  O:)

Sybl

>:) Come back and I will make you sweat.

Stone

Come back and I will make you we... er, you know.

Sybl

If you mean we're having a wedding?  ::) You can come back.

Stone

Quote from: DeflexiorCome back and I'll buy you a wedding cake.