News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

should kiss me like crazy! :)

TheLegionary

makes me run and kiss her as she asks for my lips

forbiddenfruit

should not be showering along.. nu huh  :P

Aaron Divine

TheLegionary

plays a sport I have no idea about the rules

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

forbiddenfruit

Captain Maltese

Is waiting to be unwrapped.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

forbiddenfruit

Tsumi Okazaki

makes me want a cold shower.

forbiddenfruit

has some naughty thoughts.

Lycana

Should know that naughty thoughts are the best!

forbiddenfruit

knows plenty about naughty thoughts!

Daelen

Causes naughty thoughts of her own
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Captain Maltese

Always turns up when there are hot females around.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lycana

@ Daelen: Causes that Twilight junk look even more pathetic ::)

@ Captain: Makes me curious as to if showing up when there are hot females around a bad thing?

forbiddenfruit

Captain Maltese

Is doing some very interesting feelin' around.

forbiddenfruit

Captain Maltese

Lycana

Should do his own feeling around O:)

forbiddenfruit

Lycana

forbiddenfruit