News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

And you choose this silly thread to play with us...*shakes her head and clicks her tongue* There are other much more interesting ones to play in. You should just ignore this one.

Gavlois

O/O

Falstaff

tsk tsk my love...one more like that and you owe us both recompense!

Breathless Intent

Shoosh! Silver was just trying to see if you boys were paying attention.

Gavlois

O/O

Stella

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

Oh..? *grins and starts to tug down the strap on her top*

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*smiles sweetly* You offering, dear?

146 damn double posting...okay I'm just gonna leave the comment - proceed around me.

Falstaff

Naiah

Silver

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*laughs and gently swats away his hand* Tsk, none for you yet. Gotta stay PG for now *winks*

Silver

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

*Filthy mind. Bursts out a laugh* Oh I bet you can't!

Silver

Falstaff

Breathless Intent

Hm, can you keep up? *whispers* By the way, its okay if you can't.

Naiah

Falstaff

Thank the Gods!  I was hoping there would be 3 of you and only I remain...