I want to be a babysitter!!

Started by EvilEye, June 09, 2011, 07:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilEye

****I Need the Younger sister spot to be filled****
“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
Oscar Wilde
Love is like a glass door… sometimes you don’t see it, and it smacks you right in your face.
~Anonymous

My O/O's  My Ideas  I apologize.

Keaira

Are you still looking for a younger sister? If so how old were you thinking and what sort of part would she play in it all. Definitelly interested just wanted a little more info to get the creative juices flowing.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Sarah Morgan

I was interested in this myself.  Could we maybe have two additional girls besides the babysitter herself?  Maybe one can be the girl she's babysitting, and the other can be the girl's sister or something?  Just a thought, and if you'd rather not have another girl, that's fine, and the spot should go to the first one who expressed interest.  I'll vote for "Midnight Games" as a title, just to add my two cents' worth.

Keaira

Just wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything. Do we have a thread up yet?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's