Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teno

Well this sucks. Losing three in one night. Hmm. I don't have much to go on, but looking back at history, I am going to say Kaz gets my vote. And sorry Aiden for voting you last time. All is forgiven?

Josietta

Josi saddened that her Mistress died along with the guardian she seeks out the tavern leaving only a simple noted vote behind.

Avi.

After all he was the runner up in the previous lynching, so something has to be up with that.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Desan

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 11:12:59 AM
I don't get it....why a Desan vote? He didn't even vote for Saffron >>;;

Excuse me? You mean I didn't vote for Saffron to get lynched because I knew she was a peasant or you mean that I didn't vote for her for sheriff (which I did).

Quote from: Aiden on June 16, 2009, 01:07:04 PM
Noticing a trend in the lack of dying females, Aiden votes for Desan, in order to balance out the male to female ratio.

"Don't get comfortable Kaz, I will vote for you next.
He grins and takes his spot under a tree.

So you are voting for your new sheriff just because the ladies are dying out Aiden? Whats your justification? You too Ryven and Scott.

Quote from: Krysia Angel on June 16, 2009, 10:53:06 AM
I think Desan should join Saffron. >.>

And because I'm just a normal peasant Krysia, you've made yourself another suspect as a werewolf. All five of you. Have a little more trust in your sheriff, or maybe you don't need to because you all are werewolves. For now I'll go with Krysia. Though to the other peasants let this be known, should I be eaten maybe lynched, look to these folks as big suspects. Thank you have a nice day.

(Gonna eat my waffles now -__-)

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Ryven

You seem as likely as any other, not to mention your name scrolled all over Marg's wall in blood.

Aiden

"Who says I need to justify myself, we all see how clearly our marvelous system of picking out the werewolf is going. Let us kill another and see if we get lucky!"
Aiden stares up at Desan with a smirk.
"Ohh and I am not to fond of law enforcement..."

Trieste

I'm very torn.

If I were the wolves, I would have chosen the halfbreed as the sheriff, so that they would have an ace up the sleeve in lynch votes that the Seer couldn't pick up on. I'm not sure about you, Desan, but I made you a promise.

So it's very reluctantly that I vote Maeven.

Will

Desan.

You're just way too defensive.  Just because someone votes for you at random is no reason to throw it back at them, unless you're scared.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Josietta

Will does have a point. I change my vote to Desan .

((I'm out for the day.. i'm not sure if i'll be back tonight. *mwahs to all* have fun!))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Rockin

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 16, 2009, 01:34:16 PM
Excuse me? You mean I didn't vote for Saffron to get lynched because I knew she was a peasant or you mean that I didn't vote for her for sheriff (which I did).

Yeah, I mean you didn't vote for Saffron to get lynched or whatnot. So I'm just curious as to why several others are voting for you.

Important information from me coming soon.

pianoman7117

Piano walks out to see the bodies, realizing that these wolves are even smarter than the last group, taking out his usual notebook and pencil scribbling the names off. "Who could they be..." He walks with his hutmistress a little while before approaching the box, and placing a piece of paper containing his gut feeling on it. Will

Desan

Will> Look at their reasons for voting for me. I have every reason to be defensive.

Krysia just told me I should join Saffron. Why would she say that? I trusted Saffron was a peasant and tried to get others to change their vote and not kill off an innocent.

Aiden wants to kill me just because theres less girls for him to sleep around with. Though I have suspicions that he's just saying that to mask that he's a furry pup who's trying to get another innocent killed.

Rockin said I didn't vote for Saffron. Why should I have when I knew she wasn't a werewolf?

Will, and to all others, I am nearly defensive because the reasoning behind their votes are weak and very suspicious.  As for being scared, I'm not. I know I'm a peasant, but if you want to make yourself a suspect should I die, then by all means, don't say I didn't warn you.

*Nods to Tri* it's good to know someone out there believes me.

Desan

Quote from: Rockin on June 16, 2009, 01:54:52 PM
Yeah, I mean you didn't vote for Saffron to get lynched or whatnot. So I'm just curious as to why several others are voting for you.

Important information from me coming soon.

Ah yes because I knew she wasn't a peasant which is why I didn't vote for her. I can ask you why you are voting for me too.

*waits for important info...*

Edit: Nice catch Will. My bad Rockin

Desan

Quote from: Ryven on June 16, 2009, 01:36:43 PM
You seem as likely as any other, not to mention your name scrolled all over Marg's wall in blood.

((Yea I need to talk to Xillen about that. I don't think it's fair to say it in such a way like that, unless he said it like that in other games))

Will

Hey, we can't all be the seer, you know!  We don't know who the wolves are.  If you're really not a wolf, then I'm sorry, but you're acting crazy and that's the best I've got to go on right now.    If you have a better idea, I would love to hear it so I can change my vote.

Oh, and Rockin didn't vote for you.  He voted for me. :P  Check your facts.

- Jack Kerouac

Fragile Dreams

I think i'm starting to believe Desan. I'm changing my vote back to Scott.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 16, 2009, 02:08:29 PM
((Yea I need to talk to Xillen about that. I don't think it's fair to say it in such a way like that, unless he said it like that in other games))

I choose to interpret the flavor text in this way.  Others may not.

Trieste

(( The new sheriff is always indicated by the old sheriff when they die, and it has always been used to implicate the new sheriff for murder. ))

Aiden

After listening to Desan's words he rolls his eyes and laughs, reaching into his pocket to reveal a coin. Flipping it into the air, it lands in his palm for him to peak at.
"Well officer you might be able to live another day..."

Aiden retracts his vote, for now.

Desan

*Nods at Aiden and takes a chocolate chip cookie, biting down and eating on it happily*

Mm.....

((And yea Trieste I realize that. Though the sheriff should be suspicious just like everyone else, there shouldn't be that big of a target on my back that it makes it look like I could've come in and murdered her and she just wrote my name. It just makes it easier for anyone to interpret it that way and vote for an innocent person. *Sighs* ))

Trieste

... okay, who had the tavern the first night?

Rockin

No worries, Desan.

anyway, as soon as I get word from Xill, I want to share something important onto the matter.

Trieste

Fragile Dreams

*Seeing Desan eating the chocolate chip cookie, his believes for Desan's innocence grow stronger. Knowing that a canine can't eat chocolate without acting crazy, he is assured now that Desan is a human like him.*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Will

Er... tough to argue with the cookies. *laughs*

- Jack Kerouac

Desan

Quote from: Will1984 on June 16, 2009, 02:40:55 PM
Er... tough to argue with the cookies. *laughs*

*Eyes Will*

Yea why don't you have one hmm?