Tales Wishing to be Sung by an Ambitious Bard! (M looking for F partner[s])

Started by Translucent Bard, May 28, 2012, 06:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Translucent Bard

Hello everyone! I've been looking to start a few RPs with you fine folk and though I have a few ideas floating around in my head, I'm just going to throw out a laundry list of things I'd be willing to do and see what comes back to hit me in the face! (hopefully not literally).

I'm willing to do any RPs over PM, forum posting or certain IM systems, just send me a PM and we can talk about how we'll get everything started. I'd like to work out a basic plot with the person who's interested via PM before we just jump right in so I can get to know what you're expecting and how I should go about creating my character in the RP. I have a few expectations when I start a game however. First, I expect 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum. (If we end up doing a game over PM, this rule is not nearly as important however.) The plot is what makes the RP and anything less than a few paragraphs is selling yourself, and the story, short. I love smut as much as the next guy, believe me, but the fun in forum games is creating a story to go along with it.I do not expect perfect grammar or spelling, but I expect you to try.

Alright! Now the settings (sorry for the wait!)

Modern :

Operative x Partner operative
Criminal x Cop / Agent
Crime boss x Rival boss
Cop x Cop
Soldier x Direct Officer
Businessman x Secretary/Intern/employee
Famous musician x fan or staff member

Historic :

Pirate x Merchant
Pirate x Pirate
Some western plots I can do, but It has to be a damn compelling story.
Romantic Medieval :
Knight x Princess
Knight x Commoner
Knight x Queen
Noble x Commoner
Prince x Slave
Prince x Lady
Lord x Slave
Lord x Captive

Again, these are just some basic ideas that can be expanded upon. It is not all inclusive, nor are they enough on their own. If you're interested in one of the pairings PM me and we can work out an actual plot. Also, there are probably dozens more ideas that fall into each category that I'd be happy to do, but can't come up with at this point. That's where you fine people of E come in. Tell me what you want to do, PM me and we can flesh out some good ideas!

Hope to see you soon,
Bard

Translucent Bard

Plots that I'm currently craving!

One wrong step :

A government agent was on a long-term undercover assignment to infiltrate an organized crime syndicate. The objective itself was simple : bring enough hard evidence back to convict the top dog. Things were going extremely well until a lieutenant in the organization caught the tail end of a phone call she made back to her base, where he had heard the important detail that she was feeding information back to somebody that wasn't his boss. She is brought to the head of the organization and put on trial. The likely outcome is death, however, the boss has a soft spot for her, and is willing to strike a deal. She can live if she helps him out, but she's now his property. One wrong step and he can, and will discard her.

This story can play out in many different ways. I'd be willing to play as the lieutenant if you want to take the story a different angle, or as the crime boss. This could be a shorter game, or continue on, depending on the way we take it. Likely there will be bondage, initial non-con (possibly) and other crazy things that happen in the shadows of the drug world.
(Modern or post-modern setting.)

Relocation:

After serving almost his entire adult life as a part of the mafia, Lane Rexxford has decided he wants out. The 32 year old New Yorker decided to take his skills as an enforcer, and turn tail and run west. Finding a small town he believes is completely out of the way, he moves into a motel and tries to live off the grid. He has money, a gun, and a set of skills nothing this small town has ever seen. Starting over like this isn't easy for him, but he decides to make due. It seems his luck is on the rise when he meets a girl there, and like the classic song, the city boy falls in love with the country girl. Life seems to be lining up for Lane, but it doesn't take long for his past to catch up with him. The mafia finds him and of course, cannot let him live. Dragging his newfound love interest into a conflict she never knew existed, he has to figure out how to save her life as well as his own.

This is a story idea I've tried before, and it unfortunately fell apart. It would be an action pact game, with a strong romantic theme. I'm open to plenty of different versions of this game. Maybe one where his love interest wants nothing to do with him after she finds out about his past, or maybe she'll help and they'll become a runaway couple, fighting and helping each other survive. If you'd like to do this, please let me know what your take would be, and where you believe the story would go.

Translucent Bard

I'm back, and cleaned up some of the requests and changed the two more detailed plots a bit.  :)