Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

-gasps- That is so not fair! -narrows eyes-  You think that seeing that smile is going to keep me from trying to take it back? 

-pause- 

Well, you're right!

-grumbles to herself, but comes up with an easy solution to that problem- So... I'll just close my eyes and take it back!  -which she does, and then disappears with the win, but not before kissing him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

*closes his eyes when she kisses* that's worth the win.

*runs behind her, catching her left hand in his right hand, giving her a twisting turn, looks deep in her beautiful eyes and held back the win with a smile on his lips, leaning faces close to each other*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Harley was nothing if not overly dramatic, so when Adroit caught her hand and twisted her around, she yelped as if it hurt her, but the closeness of his face was too much of a temptation, and with a coy smile she kissed him, then bit down on his bottom lip while freeing him of the win, so that she could take it away with her as she vanished from sight.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Swiftly walking around, he searched for her and grabbed her close with his arms winding around her waist. Looking in her eyes, he made some expressions on his face, that only she could read and understand ending up in a soft whisper, "Don't you love loosing with me sweetheart! See, I am winner again."
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

"Maybe a little," she admitted, staring back into his eyes, though a moment later, her attention returned to the win.  It was so hard to ignore the gleaming prize, and she was far too competitive to just surrender it, even to him, so once again, Harley stole it back and ran off, singing, "I'm the winner, I'm the winner!"
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Ran behind her, got hold of her once again and ran his arms along her arms, locking the fingers snatching away the win from her. "See, I am the winner again."

AribethAmkiir

Grew tired of watching this lover's duel and decided to swing in on a magically appearing vine.  Unlike Tarzan, there was no yell, but as she snatched the win she swapped it with a live non-poisonous snake, thinking that should keep him busy for a while.

Ramman

*sees Aribeth's little trick, and mumbles to himself* "not nice...not nice at all." *glides silently over to Aribeth, snatches the win and opens a bag of scorpions over her head dumping them down on her* "reap what ya sow..." *disappears with the win*

Anesa

(Snakes and scorpions?  Are you serious?  Shudders!)

Mixes up a magic potion that brings out the "nicer" side of people!  (Yes, that even includes the Grim Reaper!)  Offers a drink to both Ramman and Aribeth, hoping with the approaching New Year, they will be kinder and sweeter to one another.  The cowgirl breaks out in song:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and my WIN, you'll never more find!

WINS! ;P

Kazuume

*slithers my fingers up and down her body getting her fully distracted, and while I whisper in her ear how sexy I think she is, the win is slipped from her grasp*

win hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

AribethAmkiir

Shakes the scorpions off.  If I'm reaping what I sowed, they're obviously non-poisonous.  (I was at least nice enough about that).  Besides, we all know Death is a female.  Despite the distraction, Aribeth eventually tracks down the win, once more.  This time she cartwheels her way into the mix, presents Kaz with a large, gift-wrapped, box, and kindly offers to hold the win for her.  A purely innocent smile forms on Aribeth's lips while she waits patiently for Kaz to open her gift.  As the ribbon falls from the box, the lid springs open spraying confetti and fireworks in the air.  Being the sneaky sneak she is, she uses this full-proof distraction to get away with the win.

Adammair

*being no fool, and alerted by the confetti and fireworks, I follow the colorful lights to their source, and staying in the shadows created by the display, I make my way around to where Aribeth is sneaking, laying in wait for her to pass by. As she does, I jump out behind her, snatching the win from her hands, and sprinting back to my secret hideaway.*

Kazuume

*Unknowingly Adam is stalked by yours truly and once his secret hiding place is found out, the win is quickly removed and returned to the proper sticky fingers it belongs to, ME*

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Adammair

Little did she know, but Zu was being led to Adam's secret hiding place, so in fact the stalker becomes the stalked, and I use a hidden side path to circle around behind her, and steal the win once more.

Kazuume

And once Adam had the win in his possession he was quickly subdued by my self, in a very tight hug, whereby the win was slipped from his grasp and after a quick kiss on his cheek, Zu and the win disappear into the night.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

lonlyazn

And the lonely one came into play and snatched the win by slipping behind Zu and quietly lulling her to sleep in a cradle with a lullaby. And disappearing once more being lonely.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Kazuume

The win whimpered out in its lonely state, hearing the call I rush in to save it, taking it home to cuddle and keep it happy and safe.
~win~
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Breathless Intent

Ah that poor win...being so cold inside of Frosty. Here, let me help! *rushes to the aid of the poor win and snatches it into her warm hands, cuddling it tight and heading someplace toasty*

aFireWithin

How interesting. I've never heard anyone call that a win before.

Mordred

I reach back through time and grab a bag.. ohhhh a soft, velvety bag that purrs when those soft fibers quiver within my fingers. Inside.. yeahhhhh, that naughty little win.. out to play yet again. The silly win is my win.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*sidles up to the blue vamp and peeks over his shoulder* Whatcha doin'? *smiles so very sweetly, and as he's distracted by the little red pendant dangling from her neck, she sneaks a hand into his pocket and extracts the delicious little win.*

Mordred

... doin'?...
... doin'?...

Hmm.. nothing.. *grins with a silly, dazed smile* You?

Ok.. I slipped.. never again! *quickly zooms up to where the Breathless one departs, seeing the side of those lovely black laces hold within the compact little win. With shadow quiet and smoothness, he moves up, slides a hand within those laces and with amazingly deft moves, plucks the win.. giving her a whispering warning to behave.. before vanishing into a rather dark cloud above*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*shines a bright hot light up at the dark cloud heating it to a warm glow. as the dark one slips down in a melty blue gooey form, the win is extracted from his sticky grip and whisked away by Kaz disguised as a snow ball*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

*waits until he cools enough to reform.. watching with disgust as bits of dust and other microscopic particles descend upon his blue-gooey-form.. sighing until finally he stands (and falls.. kinda like a vampiric form of gumby).. stands again.. feeling his form take hold fully.. as wild, dastardly plans of revenge come and go..*

Ok.. enough of that crap.. *builds a giant sno-cone machine (with help of a cool little beagle and a little yellow bird).. in the exact path of where the Kaz-Snow-Ball rolls into.. giving her a healthy (plus much, much more) dose of blue syrup.. saturating every bit of her.. until there is no room for the win.. which slides from a snowy blue little hand into my blue, cigar holding hand*

Wins!
*See Pillory*

Adammair

Mmm...sno-cone! *eats Kaz up, blue syrup and all, while balling up some more snow in the palms of his hands. With a baseball style pitch, he hurls the snowball at the vampire, hitting him square in the back of the head. He strides purposefully up behind Mordred, picking up the win from where he dropped it, and runs away with it*