Scholars of the Hidden (NC/Harem)

Started by Kaizen, October 15, 2010, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

IC --->  Scholars of the Hidden

OOC ---> OOC Thread

Quote from: Ana Luusi on September 15, 2010, 01:27:24 AM
The concept is that 3 (for now, I'm very willing to add more before and after the start of the story) girls are each seduced by a different high-profile man in society. Unlike the rest of the guys their age, these seem genuinely interested in them as people. Very quickly, they receive an invitation to a dinner party being held by a group of socialites. They accept, and although the party seems very sophisticated and charming, things soon take a dastardly turn as the girls are raped and abducted as the group's new sex slaves. The girls were picked because they had very little attachment to people (no family or family that they don't speak to).

The group is actually a secret underground organization all over the country named: Scholars of the Hidden. Some sects of the SotH try to keep the girls moving between harems so that they don't attach to each other and to maintain control over them, whereas others will keep them so closed that they will often force girls to have sex with each other. Individual harems are called "Lusthouses" to official members, and they have a hierarchy within its "Owners". 

Now the girls serve the group's members in a harem of fear, sweat, and lust.

There will be one male role open per female role, and currently there are three female characters booked.

Girl 1 (Brok3nAng3l) Audriana Pemberton (22)
Girl 2 (Kytn) Sophie Meyer (23)
Girl 3 (IberiaSloane) Kelly Wyckoff (22)
Girl 4 (Moirae) Rose Bailey (21)
Girl 5 (minerva7790)  Miyuki "Michelle" McDowell (20)

Male 1 (Kaizen) John F. Alexander III (33)
Male 2 (Drow Denizen) Nathan Antonelli (28)
Male 3 (SSJ4Gogeta) William Percival Eddington (26)
Male 4 (Zaer Darkwail) David von Schneider (30) – House organizer
Male 5 (Kirinis) Ye "Sean" Li-Shang (32)

After a week or two of this story, I'm hoping to add other houses

Kaizen

Quote from: Kaizen on September 15, 2010, 02:41:41 PM
Name: John Franklin Alexander III
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Senator John F. Alexander III, at the age of 33, is the youngest member of the US Senate and the newest member of the Alexander legacy.  His father and grandfather, both bearing the name John F. Alexander (the F. is for Franklin) were Senators who have accumulated more than 50 years of combined service.  Before being ‘elected’ to his office, John’s reputation was made well known by the media as being a playboy.  Rumored to be involved in multiple scandals, John’s record has somehow remained unscathed.  Witnesses suddenly disappear and cases are dropped as deals and contracts are formed behind the scenes.

John earned a degree in law from Yale University in large part due to his membership to The Scroll and Key society.  He also played tennis and was a member of the sailing team while at Yale.  After college, he practiced law with a prestigious firm (that had strong ties to his family) briefly before election to his current office.

Quote from: IberiaSloane on September 15, 2010, 10:30:12 PM
iNTRO:
Name: Kelly Wyckoff
Hair: Light Brown
Eye: Hazel-Green

History: Kelly came from a big family, with a large backyard and dogs. Growing up, she always felt out of place and like she didn't belong, as the youngest and third youngest girl, it was tough. After graduating high school, and against the wishes of her parents, she decided to go to college in some northern elite college for a law program. Her parents wanted her to get married and have kids and work the farm, she didn't and her parents cut her out as did her siblings. After getting through three years on her own, she had a panic attack and switched over to History, where she succeeded and graduated. She now works at a local library and a seedy bar where all the powerful come to play at night, she dislikes it but she makes good pay, keeping the boys and men interested and teases them.

Quote from: Kytn on September 17, 2010, 07:38:25 AM
Name: Sophie Meyer
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Blue
Appearance:
Bio: Sophie comes from a small family, just her parents and one older brother. Both her mother and father idolize her brother, and often forgot about Sophie as a child. When her brother got an overseas job, her parents packed up and moved with him without any warning. They only called once, to tell Sophie that they weren't coming home. She now works as one of many secretaries in a large, well known firm, and often encounters many of the powerful men as she runs whatever errands are needed.

Quote from: Drow Denizen on September 30, 2010, 04:53:27 PM

Name: Nathan Antonelli
Eyes: Brown
Biography: Nathan Antonelli is a young but powerful media tycoon. He entered the business as a journalist and tv presenter, using his good looks and charms to get recognition in the industry. Within a few years he advanced through the ranks at the tv network to become an executive member of the board. He quickly negotiated a deal to buy out the station and under his management it quickly became a far more profitable enterprise. Using the capital earned he has recently bought a string of newspapers and competing television networks, giving his company a dominant market position.
He uses his companies to manipulate public discourse, often writing leads in his newspapers to advocate his own views. Similarly he uses his influence to suppress certain stories, in an effort to keep them out of the limelight.

In public he is seen as hard working and flawless, the perfect bachelor, but he does not date, sticking to only flirting. He feels he doesn't have the time to spend on it, and he wants to avoid getting involved with someone who would run to a rival media company and smear him in case their relationship ended.
It is for this reason he frequents the Scholars houses. He is assured that his affairs are kept private, and he spend as little or as much time there as he wants, not having waste valauble time.

Quote from: SSJ4Gojeta on September 30, 2010, 08:54:09 PM

Name: William Percival Eddington
Eyes: Brown/Grey

Biography: William P. Eddington was proclaimed a genius at age 8. He astounded the world when he qualified from Trinity College, Cambridge with top marks in Medicine aged just 12, going on to be the youngest fully qualified surgeon in history by the time he was 14. Eddington's sharp, analytical mind has allowed him to overcome many of medicine's most complex and seemingly unsolvable dilemmas, earning him two consecutive Nobel Prizes in Medicine (making him the first person to ever achieve this feat). With all of this acclaim at his feet, Eddington moved onto a more commercial frontier, creating a large chain of plastic surgery clinics around the UK, and eventually all of mainland Europe. Both his fame and business skills made Eddington's dealings a success, giving him a lot of power in the medical world, and a small fortune in the process. Eddington has recently turned his mind to America, and has thus far opened 7 surgery clinics there, and is planning on opening two more later this month.

The definition of hardworking to the general public, Eddington is actually very relaxed and calm most of the time, and is known to be a fantastic athlete, often enjoying a game of soccer with his close friends. The few who have known Eddington for the longest find him very to be charming, especially around women at parties. Never seeming to do anything more than flirt though, Eddington seems to be very quiet and mild-mannered, often called "the perfect gentleman" by the media. It is unknown how Eddington first came into contact with the Scholars of the Hidden.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 01, 2010, 04:33:23 AM
Name: David von Schneider
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray/blue

Biography: A german backgrounded millionaire who moved to states twenty years ago when parents moved their main business office to states and also got states citizenship for privilegdes. He has strong german roots and some russian influence from mother but he is otherwise american man of strong confidence and pride for himself. He graduated decent business management degree but his passion in life is martial arts and perfecting and sculpting his body and also practices jooga and meditations. All these hobbies he have managed keep without doing actual work is because of rich background. He does not drink alcohol nor smoke, preaching for good healthy ways of life but he still parties tough and drinks mild alcohol drinks or juices.

He believes on old ancient ways of warrior and bushido and all 'eastern shit' as some call it rude fashion. However there roots his sense of superiority and his secret fantasies about life of ancient warrior kings with their harems and such. So that's how he joined the SotH when offer came through a friend. Also he has taken keen interest to start first time of centuries a long term breeding and training program for pleasure slaves and vast majority of his family fortune is secretly spend on that project. As besides hardware involved he needs staff (with criminal background) and also genetic research along with some medical implant surgeries and such.

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on October 15, 2010, 07:11:17 PM
Name: Audriana Pemberton
Height 5'8"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue/Green
Appearance:

History/Background: Audriana grew up in a conservative home. She had an older brother as well as a little sister. Being the middle child sucked because not only did she have to live up to her brother's reputation, she had to set a good example for her sister. Audriana never met the standards set by her family and soon went on a rebellious streak until she was kicked out at the age of 16. From there she did what it took to finish high school and then go on to college.

In college she worked two jobs and majored in psychology. In the end she decided to become a social worker and often volunteers to help teens before they end up like her.

Recently she has become a bit reclusive, a former boyfriend making her life difficult. She cut off ties to all she knew and loved to make sure no harm would come to them, and moved to where she lives now, waitressing at a local restaurant or any other odd job she can find to keep afloat. 

Quote from: Moirae on October 17, 2010, 03:02:40 AM
Name: Rose Bailey
Height: 5'6"
Eye Color: Slate gray
Hair Color: Blonde, wavy

Background: A dollar, a dream and an old guitar was precisely what had brought twenty-one year old Rose Bailey to the city.  Her foster parents (all of the nine sets she'd had since the ages of six through eighteen, just two weeks after she'd graduated high school) said that she was going to end up dreaming her life away.  Not that it had ever disuaded her, not when all it took was just a stroke across the strings of a guitar or a bar of music to come to mind for her to remember and know just how much she loved music and singing.  So maybe she'd spend most of her life singing on street corners for tips, or maybe in a hole in the wall bar that only hired live music two nights a week -- and they were never the busiest nights -- but she'd be happy... and that's what mattered, didn't it?

Three years later she hadn't made it big, but at least she wasn't singing on the street corner anymore ... unless she happened to have nothing else to do on a Sunday.  The Rockslide (so named for the lounge's signature drink) wasn't a hole in the wall but it wasn't exactly high class, either, fitting somewhere in the middle without being too sleazy.  For now it paid the bills, gave her some to splurge with and put a little extra away in her savings account.  So maybe she went home alone every night except to her cat, but she sang to a crowded lounge every weekend, knew there'd be flowers in the closet sized dressing room and never minded when the regulars flirted with her.  For now it would have to do...

Quote from: minerva7790 on November 06, 2010, 11:15:51 AM

Name: Miyuki "Michelle" McDowell
Eyes: Black
Hair: Dark brownish
Bio: Born as the only child of an American white-collar worker and his Japanese wife, Miyuki (or Michelle, as some of her American friends call her) has been used to a sheltered life. That changed when her mother died of cancer when Miyuki was fifteen. In a state of depression, her father, James McDowell, started drinking heavily. He lost his job, and never bothered to look for another. Miyuki resorted to having to care for her drunkard father, doing the household chores on top of her own school work, while her father sat in front of the television, a beer can in his hand. James often acted as though he did not have a daughter, and never looked at her anymore, because the sight of Miyuki brought back memories of his late wife. This pained the teenage girl, who wanted more than anything to be comforted and loved, since the loss of her mother was heavy in her heart too. That was why she began to make plans to run away: an acquaintance told her she would be able to find work as a chambermaid at a shady hotel, and they'd even allow her some sort of accommodation, provided that she would have to be on call 24/7. Plans in place, she had set out, determined to leave her father's house, and her past, forever...

Quote from: Kirinis on November 06, 2010, 01:20:16 AM

Name: Ye "Sean" Li-Shang
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black

Biography: Eldest son and heir apparent of Ye Ma-Jiang, the CEO of the venerable Silken Horse Trading Company, "Sean" Ye is the darling of Far Eastern and Western media representing "the fusion of Western dynamism with Eastern cultural traditions" as the scribes and bloggers have written.  Schooled at the finest business schools money could offer, Li-Shang has already made waves as the golden boy at the helm of Silken Horse's industrial division leading it to new prosperous heights.

As of recently, "Sean" has spent much of his time in America to handle division business in person.  While his roots have not completely settled in America, his connections in the Far East are strong and numerous.  Urbane and very much an eligible bachelor, he has been seen at public events sporting a new hanger-on on his arm in attendance.  So far, the only thing consistent about his public life is that apparently he rarely holds on to a probable paramour for longer than two weeks at a time, which further fuels the perception that he is extremely flighty and materialistic, which Li-Shang does nothing to dissuade the media from making assumptions on.  After all the wastrel boy prince is an another mask amongst many that Li-Shang wears in the world.

IberiaSloane

"no harm came from ever reading a book"

Update: 04/01/14 - back for now

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kaizen

You're welcome, if you (or anyone else) is interested in taking the reigns of this game (or at least co-lead it) I'll be happy to give it over.

When I start a group game, I like to invite everyone involved to help with the direction and story.  So if there are any ideas rattling around, I want to hear them!

IberiaSloane

I'll help you with the co-leading, if you want. And once others start posting here to get like a semblance of an idea on how to actually start, we can begin!

o/o's = http://bit.ly/lsIbIf || a/a = http://bit.ly/kZIcu1 || wanted = http://bit.ly/pIEgcZ

Kytn

Yay, thank you both for taking charge of this!
Updates coming soon!

Kaizen

OK, I had a few minutes this afternoon and I couldn't wait to start...

Here's the thread:

Scholars of the Hidden

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Kaizen

Yes we are, please write up a character and post here if you want to play. 

Keaira

Thank you! I'll be working on that right now and will hopefully have something up soon. :)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Name: Audriana Pemberton
Height 5'8"
Hair Color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue/Green
Appearance:

History/Background: Audriana grew up in a conservative home. She had an older brother as well as a little sister. Being the middle child sucked because not only did she have to live up to her brother's reputation, she had to set a good example for her sister. Audriana never met the standards set by her family and soon went on a rebellious streak until she was kicked out at the age of 16. From there she did what it took to finish high school and then go on to college.

In college she worked two jobs and majored in psychology. In the end she decided to become a social worker and often volunteers to help teens before they end up like her.

Recently she has become a bit reclusive, a former boyfriend making her life difficult. She cut off ties to all she knew and loved to make sure no harm would come to them, and moved to where she lives now, waitressing at a local restaurant or any other odd job she can find to keep afloat. 
Oh's and No's

Kaizen

Very nice.  I've added Audriana to the roster of characters.

Welcome to the RP.

A link to the RP is at the top of the first post.

At this point, we're waiting for the guys to start organizing the house IC. 

Ladies, if you want to pair up and pick your man in OOC and work out details on how you will be 'acquired' feel free to.  Or, if you would rather leave it open and let the story decide, then that is fine as well.

Keaira

I've noticed that most of you have discussed some of your thoughts on how you wanted to get to that point. However I am open to either way. Thank you for the welcome and I appreciate it.
Oh's and No's

IberiaSloane

So the women get to choose the men? I'll let the other girls choose first and than I'll take whose left unless one of the guys playing choose me first. I am flexible about that.

I like that. and Once we've chosen, we can start off the smaller threads of the introduction and invitations being given.

Keaira

It would help to get an idea of if the men have any preferences. Just a suggestion.
Oh's and No's

Kaizen

A lot of it will hinge on how Zaer begins, but in my second post, I'll set up the dinner party and clear up any foggy areas. 

I would like to see each guy recruit a woman, like Ana had planned originally. Wether it is set up OOC or IC either way is fine.  The women can make an introductory post if they want so the guys will be able to find them.  It will be a bit scattered at first, but by everyones second or third post, everything should be coming together.

I don't think it would be necessary for multiple threads, at least not until new houses are formed - but that's some time away if the game grows.  If a couple wants to start a side thread of meeting and/or hooking up, then that would be fine as well.  Just post the link so we can coordinate things.

I've added a little bit of the planning detail to the IC post so the guys can get things going a little faster.

IberiaSloane

Alright. Sounds good, I am going to make my post already, so we get some activity flowing with your start.

Drow Denizen

Ready when one of the lovely ladies pokes me, then  :-)
You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

IberiaSloane

Drow Denizen

You might say it's sexist to treat women like objects, so you can ogle their luscious rounded boobies and melt away between their smooth milky thighs as the sweat runs in rivulets from their writhing, sensuous body, but...sorry, I forgot where I was going with that.

desert ashes

If possible I'd like to join and/or be placed onto a waiting list to join.
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

IberiaSloane

Quote from: Drow Denizen on October 16, 2010, 02:47:08 AM
Consider me poked.

Fabulous!

And Moirae, sure, no problem... on the waiting list! Now we have four guys [if Zaer still wants in] and four girls.... this might work out for an idea, I am mulling over and I need to run it by Kaizen first.

Keaira

I think Zaer is interested. He has posted in the main thread.
Oh's and No's

IberiaSloane

Well that is good than. we now have four guys and Four girls If i am correct.  Moirae, if you still want in we need a summary and photo of your character.

It balances it out a bit more.

Keaira

I have the feeling that this is going to be a great RP. The characters all seem amazing.
Oh's and No's