This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antone

candlelit dinner

sex in a movie theatre, or corner booth in a restraunt?
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Serenity Vixen

Movie Theatre, from personal experience I can say there is a bit more privacy there :P

New England Patriots or Dallas Cowboys?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

new england cuase their QB is hot! :D

NYE at home or at a big party?
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

At home, can't light of my frickin fireworks anywhere else.

For that :

Fireworks, your own, Professional?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Caustic

Professional, I think. 

Wire hangers, or wood?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Wood... though most of the hangers in my closet are plastic.  Ah, progress...

Fiction or non-fiction?
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Fiction.

('Once you write it down, it ALL becomes fiction...')

Love a crazy person, or like a boring- ahem, er, normal person?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Valerian

Oh, love a crazy person.  That's all I ever do.

Walk in the woods, or walk on the beach?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Walk on the Beach!  ((Because we are usually wearing less clothing :P))

Star Search or American Idol?
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

belsammael

american idol?

ireland or iceland?

Bliss

Iceland. It's beautiful like a secret...

One big secret or a thousand little white lies?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

Mm.  One big secret.  Just tear the bandage off all at once.  A thousand little white lies is too much like the death of a thousand cuts...

Reality television, or a sharp whack upside the head?   :P
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Bandages... whack upside head... are you guys planning a party for me?  You shouldn't have...

I'll take a beating over reality TV any day. 

Led Zeppelin or Metallica?  (dealbreaker here).

Valerian

Dealbreaker?  Uh, oh.  Um, Led Zeppelin?

Planned party, or surprise party?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Apple of Eris

Surprise! I love surprises! You so shouldn't have gone to all that bother!

Uhm...

Classy Victoria's Secret Lingere or Trashy Fredericks of Hollywood?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Valerian

Well, we know which side Apple is on... but I'll agree and go with Victoria's Secret.

Being given lingerie (by someone close, who has some idea of what you like), or picking it out yourself?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Serenity Vixen

Being given it, that way I can model it for them ;)

Classic Rock or Todays Rock?

Caustic

Couldn't really answer the prior question...  no, really, I wouldn't know... ahem....

Classic.  Though I think a few of today's rock songs will live to *be* classic.

Streaking or losing at strip-poker?

Apple of Eris

Losing at strip poker, you gotta love the anticipation when you're losing and are helpless to stop your clothing from slowly being stripped away...

licking off chocolate or candy coating?

(oh and Val, I can go either way on the lingere, depends on the occasion... *grin*)
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Valerian

Ah, anticipation...

Chocolate!  Of course.  Always go with the chocolate.

Undressing, or being undressed?

(And yes, Apple, I do own some Frederick's of Hollywood, too, just not as much.  Heh.)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Apple of Eris

Oooh, being undressed! Preferably while restrained, and the clothes are ripped or cut off... ooooh...

oh, I may need to take a cold shower before I head out now...

Blindfolded or being able to watch?

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Caustic

Watching; there's a certain comfort in being able to see reactions, eye contact.   

Irish accent, or French accent?

Valerian

Hm, I didn't think that last question of mine would have quite such an effect.  Heh.

Oh, Irish.  French accents always end up sounding fake somehow...

Desserts: homemade, or from a fancy restaurant?
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caustic

Fancy restaraunt... I love those desserts that look like some kind of school project, and it's much more satisfying to see someone trying to enjoy them in public without making a scene. 

Flirt with a celebrity, or make it with a has-been?  You choose the has-been.

Valerian

Make it with a has-been, as long as I get to choose.  There's always the chance of a comeback...

Meet a lot of celebrities briefly, or get to know one or two (of your choice) well?  (I'm thinking as friends, not in the biblical sense, but do what you want with it...)
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE