Anyone interested in playing a dominant drow female? (is there any other kind?)

Started by alahendra, June 24, 2006, 11:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swedish Steel

Quote from: alahendra on June 28, 2006, 03:25:39 PM
Quote from: Swedish Steel linh
No, I have had a sporadic internet connection since I moved.  Soon though...
/quote]

Woah, that looked odd. :)
Ok, let us know when you do start though.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Brandon

Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

ZK

People sure do like Elven interacial lesbian sex apparently. o.O

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Soulsemmer

For me, it's more the elves, less the lesbian factor.

And dark-skinned elves... yeah. Let's just not go any further or someone's not getting out of this unmolested.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

ZK

And it has me playing in it as the dominate female, right, Soulsy? ^.~

Elvi

Quote from: Soulsemmer on June 27, 2006, 06:06:51 PM
What kind of Ilharess do you do then? o.o

Well.......
Sort of a mixture of european mythology and the drow played in my live roleplay system.
Yes I guess the D&D drow are in there as well, at least the basic premisse, though I supose when it comes down to it, a drow is a drow......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Soulsemmer

I'd have no other at the top, Z-baby.  :-*

I haven't played a Drow in some time, though I've played Dark Elves for assorted genres. None of them are quite drow, though.
"Come on now, who do you... who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Ha ha ha! Bless your soul. You really think you're in control."

Elvi

Of course if you want the true dominant evily nasty, she has to be a worshipper of Lloth and the Illharess, though of course a Noctacoula worshipper is ......interesting...... though they tend to be male.

Soulsemmer

I tend to lean more towards Shar. She was always the most interesting Goddess to me by a longshot.

Elvi

She seems to be very strongly based upon Hel, the Norse keeper of the underworld.

Soulsemmer

Maybe so. Norse mythology itself always tickled my fancy.

I don't know if you're one for video games, but there was a Playstation game out about five or six years ago called "Valkyrie Profile"... and it remains one of my favorite games to this day.

Basically you play as one of the three valkyries who govern the flow of souls to Midgard, and your job is to find suitable heroes to fight for Odin is Asgard. It's not dead-on when it comes to mythological accuracy, but it was more than enough to make me squeal in delight.

Wow, wasn't that off-topic? Sorry to convolute the thread like this.

So how about them obsidian women? Mm-mm.

Elvi

*lol*
I love the Valkyrja.
I play a child of the Valkyrja, Brusca on another site and also Hel.

But yes, them there Drow are really 'cute'

alahendra

"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0