Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

-jumps right out of my skin and screams like a  5 year old girl-
I've been ninja hugged!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles-
-Insanity hugs her-
Ha..there..Now you've been insanity hugged ;p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

-shivers-
OooOOoo...weird feeling...
-gets goosebumps on her body-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

Insanityenviesme

-blushes at making Stormie blush-
-stutters-
Uhh..Umm...Nin..I mean..I..what am I supposed to do again? I'm sure I'm not supposed to be staring blankly into your eyes
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-looks up into your eyes as she smiles-
hehe your supose to whisper in the ear of the person above you. silly.

(dinner time ill be back)

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
I might be tempted to do a little more than whisper..

((Bon Appetit!!))
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

sartracker

" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on October 01, 2010, 09:39:18 PM
Oh, I'm forbidden to say that in here :p

-bites her bottom lip softly-
Aww man. Sucks not being approved.

-looks over at sartracker-
Well hey there cowboy.

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Stormie on October 01, 2010, 09:41:06 PM
-bites her bottom lip softly-
Aww man. Sucks not being approved.

-chuckles-
Hang in there, Ninja..your fotunes might change and in turn so will mine =]
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-looks down-
I doubt that I will get approved but Ill hang in there. My due date is in march of 2011..
-starting to lose hope but tries not to-

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-
Chin up, Stormie!
-huggles and kisses her to cheer her up-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-was shocked by the kiss as she blushed and went blank-
U-Umm...-blushes even deeper as I look up into you eyes-

Insanityenviesme

-smiles softly as you blush again, meeting your gaze-
Dont be so surprised, hun..
-smiles-

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-keeps her eyes on him as she suddenly kisses him-
i-im not..
-smiles and blushes shyly-

Insanityenviesme

Mmm..
-is his turn to be surprised now-
-smiles-
Dont blush, you're causing quite a stir down under :p
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-grins-
oh really now? Mabye we should go somewhere else because my stupid ass isnt approved -winks-

Insanityenviesme

Maybe you should tell me the place and I'll make sure your stupid ass has stand up company!!
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-giggles-
Its another mature roleplay forum.
-snip-

No posting of links to other sites where you are a member, and trying to get around the no posting of personal contact information.  Please refrain from posting any more links.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-taps your butt  lightly-
Now go along your little way -winks-