Jumping in with... *drum roll* A Fallout Fandom~ Interest Check

Started by immabanana, February 01, 2013, 07:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

immabanana

I was just going with whatever I wanted O: I think that's what everyone else did too. :P

How do you make yourself "hidden?"

Oh and I'm kind of distracted right now, popping in and out, but I promise I'll have the two threads up before I go to sleep. =^_^=
O/O's || Cravings & Ideas || A/A's

Nana is seeking new victims partners.

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

yesiroleplay

Quote from: immabanana on February 02, 2013, 10:58:29 PM
I was just going with whatever I wanted O: I think that's what everyone else did too. :P

How do you make yourself "hidden?"

Oh and I'm kind of distracted right now, popping in and out, but I promise I'll have the two threads up before I go to sleep. =^_^=

I think you go to Profile -> Account Settings and check "hide my online status"

Re Z L

Yea I just grabbed a few things that seemed reasonable to start with
A&A

LeSane

I just grabbed two things that can be found often when I played. A shotgun and a machete. Easy enough to acquire I think.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

immabanana

Guess I'll be changing mine then O: 12.7 guns aren't found very often. :P

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=164738.msg7662428#msg7662428

I hope I did okay setting up my first rp threads here. n.n

"I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing."

MezzaNotte

Name
   Simon Reynolds
Height
   5'8"
Weight
   175 lbs.
Appearance
   Working on a picture. Haven't really found one I like yet.

Faction
   Goodsprings
Goal
   Unknown
Gear
   Doctor's Coat, Wasteland Doctor's Fatigues, Leather Armor, Biker Goggles, Breathing Mask
   "Hypocrisy" (.357 Magnum), "Oathtaker" (Cowboy Repeater), "Florence" (Machete Gladius)
Background
   Unknown, prior to arriving at Goodsprings. He doesn't talk about his past much, either.
Tag
   Guns | Medicine | Survival
Trait
   Skilled | Trigger Discipline

Strength
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Perception
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Endurance
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Charisma
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Intelligence
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Agility
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Luck
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

immabanana

I'm just going to use this as ooc until our actual ooc is ready.

Where do you guys propose we start at? During, before, or after goodsprings is ransacked?

Primarch

immabanana

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Re Z L

A&A

immabanana

Cool beans. :D

O:) O:) O:) O:)

So could I possibly coax one of you into posting first?

>:) >:) >:) >:)

LeSane

If I do then I'm starting with my own War never changes thing for the starter of my characters intro.

Primarch

yesiroleplay

immabanana

Can the guns come in blazing now since we are all in a central area? O:

yesiroleplay

Even if it's not everyone, I think you've all waited long enough.  And thank you for that.

immabanana

Waiting is no problem. C:

Did we have others, because if so, mind-blown.
I think I should keep better track of these things.

LeSane

immabanana

Welp I think it's safe to say that waiting is menial at this point.

I'll have a post up starting the fighting before the day is out.

[[Sorry for moving so slow!]]

Re Z L

A&A

yesiroleplay

what happened here?
I didn't post IC right away because I wanted to see what a few of the more combat-oriented characters did, but only MezzaNotte posted!

immabanana

I was waiting for other's to post before I did again. *_* I don't know what happened to everyone else.