M seeking F for Dom/sub roleplay

Started by Behemoth, May 07, 2016, 05:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behemoth

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a female writer to join me in a Dom/sub roleplay. The concept is pretty simple - a man seeks a beautiful, submissive young woman to be his willing servant. There would be a period of training and adjustment, but essentially, the sub woman would eventually become a willing servant. I'm using the term servant here instead of slave as the sub wont be degraded - there will be some humiliation but she wont be physically abused nor treated 'like an animal' (nothing so extreme). She will be expcted to be obedient and to meet her Master's standards (see below for a more detailed list of the kind of content I'd like to see feature).

In terms of writing style, I enjoy lots of characterisation, detailed description, character development and some ongoing plot in my writing, with a healthy dose of smut ;) I tend to post 2-3 times per week, each around 350 to 750 words in length.

Smutty (and non-smutty) Content:
> Costumes / apparel - He will enjoy dressing her up just how he likes her
> A gorgeous, curvy woman
> Group-sex
> Obedience and meeting the Master's 'standards'
> Exhibitionism
> Interesting locations - Beach, holiday resort, club, alley (just to name a few)
> 'Dirty talk'

Please check out my Ons/Offs list for a detailed list of my preferences - https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=11294

Thanks for reading!

-Behemoth