Husband films highschool kid in bed with wife (MxF, Consensual Exhibitionism)

Started by AithinTheElf, September 03, 2012, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

~Plot~

Sam is a 17 year old 80's style punk kid with a playful attitude and a cute, boyish face.  His best friend's father is the handsome Donnie Brasco (name can be changed).  Donnie thinks Sam is pretty attractive and gives him an offer...

$200 to have steamy sex with his beautiful wife while he watches and films it.  He wants to get his wife and the eager teen on tape, to see her writhing in ecstacy and the young man making love to a woman for the first time.

Willing to have fun with this one.  Donnie can direct a little from behind the camera, pleasure himself while it's happening ect.  Be creative!  What does he want them to do?  Moan louder?  Does he want the kid on top, or does he want the wife to ride it out?  I'm looking for someone to play Donnie or Donnie and the wife.  I'd be willing to play Sam or both Sam and the wife.

Below is a sample of what Donnie could look like, but it was just a brainstorm and I'm flexible. (Photo of Johnny Depp from film "Donnie Brasco")

s6xs6x

Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Lady Temptress

I would love to play the wife.
Lady Dreamer

AithinTheElf

Sorry but I am only looking for someone who will either play Donnie or both Donnie and the wife.

Lady Temptress

Oh ok. Sorry. Good luck though.
Lady Dreamer