Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

Grins, and is unable to resist stroking Peccavi's gorgeous dark locks.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Peccavi

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 22, 2014, 02:25:01 PM
Grins, and is unable to resist stroking Peccavi's gorgeous dark locks. [/i

A subtle grin flashes across her own features as she tilts her oval face towards Madame's. Petal soft lips capture the lovely woman's in a soft, intimate kiss that lasts only seconds yet brings a soft flush to her cheeks.

Had to steal a kiss before I disappeared.
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Queen of spades

~Queen of Spades' plots and scenes ~
~Ons and Offs~
~A/A~
In private messages, feel free to call me 'C'

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Madame Professor

Quote from: Peccavi on February 22, 2014, 02:42:34 PM
A subtle grin flashes across her own features as she tilts her oval face towards Madame's. Petal soft lips capture the lovely woman's in a soft, intimate kiss that lasts only seconds yet brings a soft flush to her cheeks.

She smiles under the soft, sweet kiss, returning it in kind. A soft smile graces her lips. But of course, darling.

Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

wildrod

Zaphod

Quote from: Peccavi on February 22, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

Quote from: Madame Professor on February 22, 2014, 02:59:54 PM
She smiles under the soft, sweet kiss, returning it in kind. A soft smile graces her lips. But of course, darling.

Swallows hard and pretends he did not see this. Mans up and continues to post resolutely.

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Shewolf

Comes stepping out of the shower just now
Whew... can't believe how dirty I got in that shower... I had to rinse and rinse...  ::)

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

...That's why its most opportune to take a shower with someone, m'lady Shewolf. Extra pair of hands in case yours get too tired of rinsing.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 22, 2014, 03:24:27 PM
...That's why its most opportune to take a shower with someone, m'lady Shewolf. Extra pair of hands in case yours get too tired of rinsing.
Well I did but I guess I wore my Lady Evelyn out  ;)

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

I somehow doubt that, m'lady Evelyn is nigh insatiable. : )

A/A

Shewolf

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 22, 2014, 03:29:02 PM
I somehow doubt that, m'lady Evelyn is nigh insatiable. : )
Well, then she had other things to tend to I guess...  ;)

Goddess of Night

Well I'm ready to go again if there is someone still needing to be satisfied. Wolf?

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

Shows up in a towel with a back brush in one hand and a bottle of liquid soap in the other

Wait...I didn't get back in time did I?

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

She loves tending to things, m'lady Wolf.

~Steals a hug from the lovely Evelyn and continues posting~

A/A

Shewolf

Alas, I have another shower-scene to tend to, so I will decline for now.  ;)

Goddess of Night

Indeed I do...

*Holds on to him and kisses his neck, brushing her soft lips against his skin*

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

You and your showers are always in demand.

~Looks around to see if anybody is looking before stealing the lovely Evelyn so she can continue doing those things to him~

A/A

Madame Professor

Quote from: Zaphod on February 22, 2014, 03:18:22 PM
Swallows hard and pretends he did not see this. Mans up and continues to post resolutely.

She smirks at Zaph, Everything alright, dear?