Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky had went to bed with a heart full of hope and a tummy full of chicken. As she woke and enjoyed a morning romp with Pianoman everything seemed to finally be looking up for the little village. Then she heard the screamming.

"No! This cannot keep happening!" she cried as she raced outside and over to the dead bodies, forgetting she was nude.

Hanging her head she simply stared at the mess and looked at each of the villagers in suspicon and fear.

"Your all werewolves aren't you! This entire crazy place is overrun with werewolves!" she screamed hysterically at everyone as she ran around the town center naked and half crazed.

Mannik, let's kill him! Fat lot of freaking good it will do since everyone in this place is rabid dogs!

With that she ran to the hanging tree and slipped the rope in place, out of her mind with fear now.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

mannik

Me? Why me?

I haven't done anything besides overthink and confuse myself. Lynching me would be a waste of a perfectly good mob...we should focus our efforts on ridding ourselves of the furry monsters...not the village idiot.

pianoman7117

Ok I know this might sound weird and all completely calling him out in the middle of nowhere, but I had a feeling he was a wolf from the start and he needs to go. I vote scott I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I have a huge gut feeling that he's the one that has been killing innocent peasants.

Scott

I think the village idiot might be crazy like a wolf fox though. I vote Mannik as well.

mannik

So what if I'm slightly insane? What good would lynching me actually accomplish?

Desan

Quote from: Josietta on June 05, 2009, 09:34:58 AM
Josi sighs as she knows the majority of the town has voted to Lynch her. She steps out of the hut and starts toward the stand where her noose is hanging down. She glances around and her gaze stops on Dragoondawg and she whispers toward him in a soft sultry voice.

"I'll see you in the afterlife, lover."

She gives him an adoring smile and sighs taking in a deep breath as she waits hoping the death will be quick and painless, only wishing that her Mistress had received the same quickness in her own. The thought of the woman dying slowly was not an easy one to swallow. She wiped at her eyes and then looked around at the crowd, saddened by their bloodlust.

((Xill you can go ahead and hang me.. I doubt Yomama's vote will make a difference now.))

I'm curious as to why Josi would say that. Clearly she was a wolf. Would one wolf say that to another? Or is she trying to get us to believe Dragoon is a wolf, when maybe he's a peasant?

I dunno. But until dragoon steps up I'm voting for Dragoondawg until I get to the bottom of this.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Mannik - 2 votes: Ladysky, Scott
  • Desan - 1 vote: Eden
  • Eden - 1 vote: Mannik
  • Scott - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Dragoondawg - 1 vote: Desan
  • Ladysky
  • Pianoman
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Yomamaween, Daylily, Dragoondawg, Elenisil, Ryven.

Remaining Roles:
  • 7 Peasants
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

mannik

I think I will change my vote to Scott as well.

Nadir

mannik

Quote from: Eden on June 05, 2009, 07:28:57 PM
Change vote to Mannik
You're just doing that because I voted for you, aren't you?

I really am not a wolf...you will see. Scott is just trying to throw you off his scent by accusing an innocent peasant.

Nadir

mannik

Nadir

You voted for Josie, a wolf, as sheriff. You voted to lynch Trie twice, then she ended up dead. The first day, you are one of the last people to change your vote to Rhap, when the majority already guaranteed her demise. You then vote for Desan, then Ryi. On the next day you vote GT then Josie, who were both voting for each other. It's a good survival tactic that probably backfired when GT dug herself a hole too deep to get out of. Next, you voted Emma. Then Josie again, because she had pretty much outed herself.

Also, various comments you made throughout the thread were suspicious and looked like poorly played double bluffs.

That's why. 

mannik

Ok...but my pick for sheriff was entirely at random. I neither knew or thought she was a wolf at that time.

My double bluffs were carefully concieved to pit the wolves against each other, which seemed to work, as GT, Kipoc and Josi regularly voted against other wolves.

I explained my suspicions against Trieste every time I voted for her, and even accepted I was wrong in a PM to her BEFORE I learned of her death.

My constant vote switching can easily be explained as well. I KNOW NOTHING FOR SURE. I vote for one person, and recieve a number of PMs critisizing my choice, so I change it. Is that really so suspicious?

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

What she said.

*eyes Ladysky* Can I move in with you? My hut gives me nightmares...

LadySky

LadySky opens her door for Eden and welcomes her into the hut. "I have a big bed we can cuddle on!"

Nadir

mannik

Quote from: LadySky on June 05, 2009, 09:04:37 PM
Yes

Why?

You would do the same if after voting for someone three other people (marg was one of them) PM you to switch your vote because you are wrong.

The reason I sided with GT so much was because she actually gave me reliable information. Including the fact that Marg, whom I had suspected, was not a wolf.

LadySky

LadySky sighs and continues to stand at the hanging tree awaiting the lynching, getting very chilly because she is still naked!

"mannik, I based my vote on this: I went back to page one and reread every single page taking note of peoples votes and reasons for votes. When I arrived at the end I had you as a suspect."

mannik

Quote from: LadySky on June 05, 2009, 09:17:35 PM
LadySky sighs and continues to stand at the hanging tree awaiting the lynching, getting very chilly because she is still naked!

"mannik, I based my vote on this: I went back to page one and reread every single page taking note of peoples votes and reasons for votes. When I arrived at the end I had you as a suspect."

Right...well...you are wrong...and apparently as gullible as I am.

Xillen

(The Poison Brewer will from now on be referred to as the Alchemist, since it's also called Alchemist in the roles explanation thread. I don't really know why I called the roll Poison Brewer at the start since I always call it the Alchemist. I was planning on renaming the role in a later game anyhow. Sorry for the confusion this might cause.)

LadySky

((flops around on the ground having a seizure from the name change!))  LOL

Ryven

Ryven wakes up to notice the two bodies.  Another wolf attack which means someone else must die.  "Mannik seems a likely suspect.  I vote for him."

Dragoondawg25

Desan would get a perked brow from Dragoondawg, "Well my friend you seem to be quick to judge, and i myself have not nor would not bed with a woman of furs."  He said as he scowled slightly "It was a pass towards me and nothing more, thou i do believe that Scott is one of them." He said as he crosses his arms after taking a swig of his drink.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs