Pathfinder! An Epic Campaign!

Started by Alric Sanosake, March 27, 2010, 05:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 31, 2010, 02:39:24 AM

A little picture of what Ashley looks like :D

I'd tap that... wow, she is pretty.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Cythieus

She's probably just a bit crazy though.

Alric Sanosake

I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

Cythieus

The Scott Pilgrim Trailer gave me wild ideas for what to do with a guitar weapon.

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 31, 2010, 02:51:37 AM
The Scott Pilgrim Trailer gave me wild ideas for what to do with a guitar weapon.
WHERE!~?

Alric Sanosake

FUCK YES! FUCKING GOD YES! I WILL SEE THAT!

Cythieus

Yeah I never read the books, but I want to see it. But that preview is why I dropped the axe part of the strat. It's just a guitar now, one made for hitting.

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 31, 2010, 03:10:14 AM
Yeah I never read the books, but I want to see it. But that preview is why I dropped the axe part of the strat. It's just a guitar now, one made for hitting.
I approve, this Guitar will become a legacy weapon.

Cythieus

Yeah I planned to keep it for the duration of Ashley being around, haven't decided what it will look like exactly. I do have a bit of a back story on her. Are we using the Pathfinder Campaign Setting?

Alric Sanosake

I have been trying to think on whether or not. I have a base idea and I will be building more as you all help me tell this story. But I have the campaign setting book, so I might.

Cythieus

The Pathfinder Setting is pretty well done, I have to say I love it when compared to something like Greyhawk. It seems traditional in some ways and at the same time not so traditional. I'm running a Council of Thieves game based in the city of Westcrown and the more my players look into the world the more they're impressed by how far it extends. You can actually travel to other planets (through gates).

Alric Sanosake

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on March 31, 2010, 03:45:26 AM
The Pathfinder Setting is pretty well done, I have to say I love it when compared to something like Greyhawk. It seems traditional in some ways and at the same time not so traditional. I'm running a Council of Thieves game based in the city of Westcrown and the more my players look into the world the more they're impressed by how far it extends. You can actually travel to other planets (through gates).
Then I will, thank you for the advice.

Cythieus

Anything most players will need is offered on the Wiki and many of the players guides are free on Paizo's site. There's tons of interesting stuff, I recently read about the giant Hurricane that's constantly going in the southern regions of the main area, its called the Eye of Abendego.

Alric Sanosake

And know we know, and knowing is half the battle, G.I. JOE!

Matthew

Mia's back story was written with the pathfinder setting in mind, but honestly, it's generic enough all I'd have to do is substitute a similar deity if you decide not to go that route, so go with whatever works for you :)

Cythieus

So what's going on with this game?

Alric Sanosake

Cythieus

Ah I see. I was worried we weren't getting off the ground.

Alric Sanosake

I plan on getting it started tomorrow.. and if they don't PM them to me by tomorrow... we will start without them with only us.

Cythieus

Elven Sex Goddess

How many are submitted already,  3?   or 4?

Alric Sanosake

Yeah, 3 abouts, the 4 needs to get it on a sheet.

Callie Del Noire

I thought you were full and I've been busy of late. (School paperwork)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on April 02, 2010, 03:40:50 PM
I thought you were full and I've been busy of late. (School paperwork)

Not sure whats going on with regards to the cutoff.    Perhaps do a character and pm him with it.    Since others have not.