News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess that Quote!

Started by Lirliel, September 26, 2007, 01:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Just cos I don't know the film doesn't mean no one does. Give it a little time to see if anyone else responds.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Lirliel

The second quote was Tombstone
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ixy

Kalen

Specifically, the scene where Doc Halliday and Johnny Ringo have their brief showdown..

Lirliel

That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it. I watched its whole magnificence for the last time as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sun light, and set out to become what I became.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

Louis (Brad Pitt), from Interview with the Vampire

Lirliel

Correctomundo

Twas easy no?

Kalen

A personal favorite, to be sure  :D

Ok.. here goes..

"Man, I had a finger up my asshole tonight."

"Is it Friday already?"

Lirliel

The Usual Suspects 'Fenster'

Kalen

Heh.. and I thought that one would be tough!

Lirliel

Alright mine:

Who died and made you fucking king of the zombies?

Zephraim

Shaun of the Dead!  I think it was Ed, not sure..

*just saw it again a couple of days ago*
If only I had as much fun at my work as I work at my fun....

Lirliel

Zephraim

Here's Mine!

"Yeah, he fell down an elevator shaft..onto some bullets."

Bliss

That was... Mystery Men! Spoken by Baby Bowler!

LOVE that move, lovelovelove it!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zephraim

Brittlby

ignore this
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Bliss

Oy! MY turn to quote, ya linejumper!

"Are we cleaning my skin or staging a coup?!"
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Brittlby

I didn't realize there was a line. Sorry. >_> Nor do I recognize that line. I shut up now...
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Bliss

It's in the beginning of the thread... whoever correctly guesses does the next quote. :)
*snug*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zephraim

Truth About Cats and Dogs?  Don't ask me who, please.

Bliss

Well, you have the film right, at least... :D
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zephraim

"If you die, can I give it to me daughter?"

Zephraim

Bliss

I can't even find it with Google searching.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3