INTEREST CHECK: Older Naruto Roleplay (CLOSED)

Started by Krayz, April 07, 2012, 12:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krayz

@Marie: Yes, Hidden Waterfall is allowed :)

@Swordsman: I approve this *tentatively*. I'll tell you right now that nothing bothers me more than world-of-cardboard power limits; limits that only exist because your character is pulling their punches. For one, it reeks of Sueness, and for second it means that your "limitation" only exists as long as you can't twist the situation to fit your conditions.

@Rachel: Looking good so far :)

Swordsman18

I have modified it. How does it look to you now?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Krayz on April 24, 2012, 06:59:39 PM
@Deva: I'm fully for having Uchiha players; I myself am an Uchiha fan. However, I'm going to say from the outset that unless you have a DAMN fine story to earn it, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell of having a Mangekyo Sharingan. Putting aside all concerns of the plot and the scale of ability it offers, it's the thing that gives Uchiha a bad name among fans, and I have no interest in seeing it abused.

Stories are easy to contrive, and didn't know there was a bad name among fans; whatever fans do the naming seem to not understand the darker concepts of the clan - for power you need to sacrifice or do nasty things.

Either way, your setting suggestion, you are free to rule out things on personal preferances, and I'm free to wait till the next Naruto idea pops up.

Krayz

@Sword: There was no need to change the character as much as you did. I actually liked the ability; I just didn't like the way you made it that he had this awesome technique that he just "never" uses. First rule; a characters ALWAYS uses the ability they "never" use EVENTUALLY. I was just warning you not to powerplay or anything.

@Deva: Sasuke is almost universally hated by anyone who doesn't gush all over him because Kishi uses his (Mangekyo) Sharingan as a "make Sasuke as badass as I need him to be" card. It offers advantage in every form of combat, and nine times out of ten any character with a Sharingan tends to mop the floor with their opponent. Then just throw Izanagi/Izanami into the mix... It's basically become the God-Mode Sue of the Naruto world.

Again, feel free to play an Uchiha; I'm still on the fence about playing one myself (probably a good guy, just to avoid the Uchiha-villain stereotype). And I'm even tempted to snag a Mangekyo Sharingan, simply because I love designing the patterns for them. Just don't use the Sharingan as an excuse to powerplay. And anytime you get the idea of the Uchiha as a clan for "power at any cost", remember Itachi and Shisui.

Swordsman18

To avoid potential problems I will keep it as is since it is the fourth version anyway. I could always use the ability and background for something else later as I do have it saved.

Also as a note there was a weakness that I forgot to point out in the original Daisuke, due to the incident in childhood with his now more temperature sensitive skin it is actually painful or harmful to wield the ability. I did mention it when I was talking about his skin but forgot to point out how that related to the ability. But that doesn't really matter now, I just still thought I should point it out.

Roleplay Frog

Kishi uses the Kyuubi to give naruto a free boost whenever he needs it too, congrats, you have just found out what a plotdevice power is.

Sharingan is the usual sacrifice ability. Remember Itachi? he practically died by overuse of his eyes. Izanagi is the prime example. use one eye permanently. interesting that you use that example, seeing as you said.. not sure on approving Kyuubi yet, Kyuubi are equally nasty.. and have no drawbacks. lovely aren't they.

So  you shout me out on Mangekyo but want one for yourself possibly, also when someone is doing something unusual with their character it is sue'ing, when you do it it is breaking with stereotypes?(Exemptions do not a rule make).

Yeah, I'm stepping down from that, you don't seem to be an overly nice person.

Krayz

Moving on. Now have an Uchiha hero as a WIP. Need to go to work soon, but I should have him posted this evening.

Vaulera

I must say that I find this rp totally fine, snowe got the banhammer, and rightfully so. Even if I get player grabbed. Although I am running the sister rp, I could throw in my interest, have to take naruto whenever it shows up here on E.

Name: Kyriu Kaguya
Village: Village Hidden in the Mist
Titles: One of the Lost Bloodline
Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Personality: Kyriu's strange bloodline make her naturally alienated, growing up in the hidden mist didn't help her either. This dark upbringing made her quite withdrawn, very quiet but on the inside feeling quite keenly, compartmentalizing it. Past the silence, Kyriu can be quite fierce, a perfect personality for a ninja to have.
Biography:   Kyriu was born out of wedlock to a member of the Kaguya clan who had gone far from their village, forsaking the strange power for a normal life. Her father settled down with a moderately well off farm girl and they moved into the hidden mist to make a living off of a small ninja supply shop, forging custom items and regular tools. Kyriu grew up around ninja tools and many of her father's friends, a few whom were ninja. This exposure gave her an affinity to the job and at the standard age, joined the ninja academy. Although her ninjutsu skills were slightly worse than average and her genjutsu was plain awful, Kyriu excelled at taijutsu, coming out at the top of her class physically, always able to take more hits and deal just as many in sparring. Her innate bloodline manifested itself when she was in the stages of her chuunin exams at konoha, an extra bone sprouting from her forearm. When she got back from the exam (passing just barely), Kyriu questioned her father and found out about the special power she had in her blood. With tutoring from her father and training from her mentors, Kyriu developed into a valuable asset, almost impossible to best in hand-to-hand and very resilient, although her ninjutsu skills never improved much. With the support of her mother and father, Kyriu advanced well in the ranks of the shinobi, attaining Jounin status and the respect of her fellows. But her distanced attitude made her loyalties fragile and Kyriu was manipulated and made mad, so she fled from her village and killed a retrieval squad, solidifying her place as a hidden-nin and the bingo book.

Abilities:  Kyriu has the unique bloodline that kimmimaro had, the ability to manipulate her bones into sharp weapons and nigh unbreakable shields, augmenting her spectacular taijutsu with a weapon-like body. Her particular taijutsu style revolves around thrusts with her arms and sweeps with her legs, aiming to impale or bleed the opponent. Another objective for her style is to land a reversal, either grabbing with the arms and bear hugging the victim into a sharp and brutal ribcage, or holding the attacking punch, to impale with her arms. The only drawback to the bloodline is the range, her only method of ranged attack being to shoot sharpened fingerbones and throwing an hardened tibia, making her vulnerable to long ranged types. Her greatest ally is surprise, landing a reversal and impaling before her target knows about her unique ability. Aside from this bloodline, Kyriu has an affinity to water and knows the hidden mist and water prison jutsu, as shown by Zabuza, complimenting her close quarters style.

Etcetera: Nothing came to mind, may add later.

Laughing Hyena

Hmm this might be worth watching to see who else joins up.

Krayz

I like the character, Vaulera, and thanks for the support :)

@Hyena: feel free, mate. I'm sure there'll be room for a few add-ins as things go.

Name: Uchiha Karasu
Village: Konohagakure
Titles: ANBU (former), "Mayakashi no Myoushu" (Master of Deception)

Personality:
Karasu is a soft-spoken young man, often seeming very carefree and relaxed. Much of the time Karasu seems to be lost in thought, staring off into the distance with a pondering smile on his face. He takes a great enjoyment from subtle jibes and wordplay, though rarely in a particularly hurtful manner. While he tends to be rather quiet, Karasu is a friendly companion who does his best to keep his teammates in good cheer. In fact, those who meet Karasu outside of the battlefield and know his full history often wonder how such a mild-mannered man could have been a former squad leader in the ANBU Black Ops, as well as have such a dark reputation among his enemies.

Underneath Karasu's laid-back exterior lies a soul hardened by cynicism and determination. Karasu takes very little at face value, and doubts almost everything he sees or hears. While he is easy to get along with, he is difficult to win over as a true friend. Those who do earn his friendship however can count on him to die for them, if it comes down to it. Karasu is as cold and hard as steel, willing to do what is necessary to protect those he loves. If his hands are stained with blood in the process, then it is the price his soul must pay for his happiness, as he sees it. More than anything, he wishes to shield those he sees as better from as much of the harsh realities of the world as he can manage.

In battle, when push comes to shove, Karasu is a ruthless strategist. While he will avoid going for the kill with those he can afford to hold back against, he will not waste time with honour or mercy, slaying his enemies with brutal efficiency. In the same relentless devotion to his duty, he can torture captured enemies without batting an eye, though doing so tears him up inside. Throughout his history, he has served Konohagakure as an interrogator and as an assassin, and regrets nothing save the necessity for it.

Biography:

Many years ago, in the time of the Fourth Hokage, the Uchiha clan nearly began a civil war within Konohagakure. Only through the intervention of its younger generations was the attempted cout d'etat pushed down. If Konoha had been wracked by revolution, the balance of power in the world would have shifted. A war would have been almost inevitable. And while most of the survivors of the clan were those who had remained loyal, a black mark remained upon the clan for many years.

It was into this reputation for treachery that Karasu was born. More than any other, the Uchiha clan required the utmost dedication and the most peerless service from its membership, in hopes of clearing their name. While they had lost much of their prestige in the uprising, they had barely maintained their control of Konoha's Military Police, albeit under heavy surveillance from the ANBU. Thus, Karasu, like his cousins and siblings, was trained from a young age to be a servant and protector of the village, taught to do whatever was necessary to protect Konoha and the Uchiha clan.

In truth, he likely would have been happier born into a different life. Karasu was an introspective youth, often given to spending his time alone pondering whatever question caught his fancy. He did not excel in his lessons at the same level his more dedicated relatives did, but he was still considered a skilled student by the standards of Konoha's Ninja Academy, and by the age of eleven he had been promoted to the rank of genin. Karasu's sensei was a former student of the newly appointed Hokage, Uzumaki Jyrai. In his sensei, Karasu found someone to speak of the deep thoughts that he often dwelled on; for the first time in his life, he had found someone who spoke of more than duty.

Over the next two years, Karasu developed a powerful bond with his two teammates; a young swordsman named Hakujin Tetsu, and Megumi Ayame, an aspiring medic-nin. Together with their sensei, Ookami Kenji, they traveled across the Land of Fire. At first, their missions consisted of the simple tasks often assigned to genin, but as their skill and reputation grew, they began catching thieves. From there, they moved on to capturing bandits. By the time Karasu was twelve years old, he had awakened his Sharingan, as well as killed his first man. While he did not show it, it took Karasu days to work through his guilt. Over the next year, he began to harden. Even his teammates were often surprised by Karasu's methods.

Karasu graduated to the rank of chunin a little after he turned thirteen, and was immediately taken in for training by Konoha's ANBU. Even more than before, Karasu learned to do whatever was necessary to protect the village. After a year, the village began employing Karasu as an assassin, sending him on missions to kill powerful men whose ambitions and interests threatened Konohagakure or the Land of Fire. Even among the ANBU, Karasu became known for the cruelty of his methods, as he often used his abilities at deception to drive his targets into a panic, waiting until their fear drove them to slip up before moving in for the perfect kill. Among enemy shinobi, word spread of a young Uchiha who could never be pinned down, who spread terror in his wake. Several villages put "the Master of Deception" into their Bingo Books.

Eventually, Karasu was removed from his duties as an assassin, and was transferred to a position among the Torture and Interrogation Force. His mastery of genjutsu became even more infamous among the right circles, his skill at breaking the will of enemy shinobi becoming almost legendary. Even more than when he was younger, the young Uchiha spent his time alone. Sometimes, it was the same as it had always been; questions of truth dominating his mind. But as often as not, he needed the solitude in order to come to grips with his own ruthlessness.

At the age of twenty, after four years of service in the Torture and Interrogation Force, Karasu requested to be removed from active duty among the ANBU. He took up a position among the Konoha Military Police, like many members of his clan. Occasionally, however, the Hokage would request Karasu to temporarily resume active duty among the ANBU, though never for more than the occasional mission.

Abilities:

Genjutsu
Karasu's skill with genjutsu is infamous. He is well-known to be one of the most skilled users of genjutsu in the Uchiha clan, if not all of Konohagakure. Karasu has at his disposal a plethora of genjutsu techniques that he can use for a variety of purposes. Karasu can use the potent Kokuangyo no Jutsu to blind his opponents, or can alter their perception of terrain using the Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu. Using the Narakumi no Jutsu, Karasu can force a person to confront their worst fears, either as a form of torture or to incapacitate them. With the Kori Shinchu no Jutsu, he can divert his targets from reaching their intended destination, serving a variety of purposes. He can also create a vast number of illusions of himself that disperse into a cloud of smoke when struck using his Kemuri Jusha no Jutsu (a variation of the genjutsu used by Amegakure ninja). These are only the most well-known of the illusions in Karasu's arsenal.

Sharingan
Karasu's incredible skill with genjutsu is exponentially supplemented by his mastery of his clan's kekkei genkai, the Sharingan. Enjoying all the benefits of the famous dojutsu, Karasu makes the most use of its powerful genjutsu abilities. With his Sharingan, Karasu is capable of breaking free from most genjutsu himself, and can even turn them back on their users using the Kyo Tenchi-ten. As well, Karasu gains access to several powerful genjutsu available only to wielders of the Sharingan, including the Kasegui no Jutsu and the fearsome Utakata, which traps his opponents in a versatile illusion under his control. Most fearsome of all, Karasu can use his Sharingan to catch an opponent in a genjutsu simply through eye contact.

Bunshinjutsu
While Karasu's skill with genjutsu is his greatest asset, his mastery of clone techniques is only slightly less. He is highly skilled in the use of the powerful Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; while he cannot maintain more than a few clones at a time, he is an expert in using them to their full advantage. In addition to his skill with the normal Kage Bunshin technique, he can also use the technique to multiply any shuriken that he throws through the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Finally, he is capable of turning one of his shadow clones into a bomb through the Bunshin Daibakuha technique.

Other Ninjutsu
Karasu is an expert in the use of shuriken and kunai. In addition to having incredible accuracy even without the use of his Sharingan, he has mastered a number of techniques such as the Kage Shuriken no Jutsu, where he throws a second shuriken underneath the first as a second attack, and the Soshuriken no Jutsu, where the user can guide their shuriken with lines of ninja wire; Karasu's skill with this technique is particular impressive, as he can guide several shuriken in this manner with a single hand. He always keeps a large stock of shuriken and kunai available through use of the Raikou Kenka summoning technique.

Like most members of the Uchiha clan, Karasu has an affinity for Katon techniques. While elemental ninjutsu are not his forte, he is capable of using a number of Fire Release techniques, including the Goukakyuu no Jutsu used by the Uchiha clan as a rite of passage, the Hosenka no Jutsu, and the Ryuka no Jutsu. Karasu also picked up a number of other skills during his time in the ANBU. One of these is the Kanashibari no Jutsu, which allows him to paralyze an unwary opponent by touch.

Other Abilities
Karasu is a capable hand-to-hand combatant, though his physical strength is only average. His good reflexes combined with his Sharingan give him an edge against most opponents in close combat, though his speed is not on par with a real expert in taijutsu. While he does not often wield a sword, he is quite capable in the art of kenjutsu, another skilled acquired during his time in the ANBU. His ability in genjutsu denotes both precise chakra control and a keen mind. The former allows him to use his techniques with the utmost efficiency, countering his limited endurance. The latter can be seen in the elaborate strategies and deceptions that Karasu frequently employs in combat. He is a skilled infiltrator, as well as a capable tracker.

Etcetera: Karasu is a heterosexual male with dominant tendencies, sexually. He is a passionate lover, if a bit controlling, but is for the most part vanilla.

Once I saw the potential, I couldn't help meself ^_^;

Annie

I'm already in the other Naruto rp, but this one did catch my attention as well... Still deciding if I will join in or not.

An idea of playing as some Naruto's granddaughter has been crossing my mind. A heavy taijutsu user, supported by the kage bushin no jutsu and maybe a rasegan user. Not to count that, in the sex side, the kage bushin no jutsu puts the "play with yourself" in a whole new level. ;P

The question is, Krayz, you said that in this AU, there wasn't a Tobi. So, Naruto never became a bijuu, since it was Tobi who set the Kiuubi to destroy de village, forcing the 4th Hokage to seal it within Naruto? Some other questions came to me about him as well. I'm curious about the Naruto's story in this AU.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Krayz

Quote from: Annie on April 26, 2012, 01:25:30 PM
I'm already in the other Naruto rp, but this one did catch my attention as well... Still deciding if I will join in or not.

An idea of playing as some Naruto's granddaughter has been crossing my mind. A heavy taijutsu user, supported by the kage bushin no jutsu and maybe a rasegan user. Not to count that, in the sex side, the kage bushin no jutsu puts the "play with yourself" in a whole new level. ;P

The question is, Krayz, you said that in this AU, there wasn't a Tobi. So, Naruto never became a bijuu, since it was Tobi who set the Kiuubi to destroy de village, forcing the 4th Hokage to seal it within Naruto? Some other questions came to me about him as well. I'm curious about the Naruto's story in this AU.
And you, my dear, are certainly intent on making me earn my players :P

And as for your question. It's very iffy. On the one hand, with Uzumaki blood Naruto would have been a good choice as a successor to Kushina as the host of the Kyuubi (I think the series indisputably proves this). But the issue becomes complicated when you consider Kushina (and likely Naruto's) heavily-extended lifespan. Naruto would have been a likely choice to replace Kushina if the Uzumaki aged normally, but by the time Kushina was in need of a replacement, they likely would have chosen one of Naruto's children. Or maybe even grandchildren.

And herein lies the fun part of this AU; unless he was killed in battle (distinctly possible, it must be admitted), Naruto would likely still be alive, and possibly even fighting-fit by this time. I think for the sake of convenience it should be assumed that he made it to the title of Hokage, and like the Third stepped down for a younger replacement (who would be the current Hokage).

I can extrapolate some more, of course, so if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Vaulera

Just curious Annie, did that have anything to do with the hokage character I made for our roleplay? Naruto's granddaughter being hokage and sorta like him, named after jiraiya? That would be a weird but awesome kameo.

Annie

Hmmm... yeah, you can say that, Vaulera. Snowe was using the same concept for his char in another Naruto game that we tried to rp in another forum. So, I think you both can count as an inspiration to me. ;P

Right now I was thinking aobut picking another traits of Naruto for her: being stubborn, short fuse, dumb sometimes... just need to polish that. I'm even trying to find a good pic from Naruto in his sexy no jutsu form. ;P

And I'm thinking of putting some of the problems that Konohamaru went through to her as well. You know, lots of people can think that her life is easier because she is the granddaughter of the Hokage. She might have some work to be acknowledged by her skills and not by being the Naruto's granddaughter.

Just some concepts I'm still working. Would love to hear what you all think about this. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Krayz

As long as you don't expect any traits related to the Nine-Tails, I think it's a cool idea :)

I'm glad I chose to make a Kiri shinobi, however; we're getting a little Konoha-heavy, lol.

Annie

Oh, no, she won't be a jinchuuriki. I hate overpowered chars. It's more fun and challenging to get of a tight situation with basic skills. ;P

rachelongaku

Updated some stuff on Hitomi. Don't know if I'm completely finished or not. But for right now I am.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Laughing Hyena

You're going to have another Mist Village Ninja soon enough. Though i need Valura's permission to use him. ^_^

Krayz

Sounds good, Hyena.

@Rachel: Looks good. I like the picture ^_^

@Annie: I'd like to point out, in all fairness, that Kage Bunshin is a B-rank technique. "Basic" is not the word I would use to describe it. But I definitely see your point, and agree with it :)

Annie

Lol, sure! Forgot about that, since Naruto learns it so early in the series. ;P

Krayz

Yeah.

A fun fact; despite Sasuke's Lion Combo being far more effective as a technique, it's C-rank is bested by Naruto's Uzumaki Combo, which is a B-rank technique simply because it uses Shadow Clones.

Vaulera

Permission? I said that applying was completely cool, though the spots may be getting tight, not sure how many krayz wants.

Krayz

Let's do a quick tally:

Good Guys

Male
Krayz: Uchiha Karasu
Swordsman: Shinigawa Daisuke
Hyena: Juro Takeshi
Zaer: Tombaki Dain
Elias: Arashi Kuma

Female
Rachel: Hyuga Hitomi
Annie: Uzumaki Nanase
Marie: (Unknown) [expected]

Bad Guys
Krayz: Dokuja Hyoukai
Rachel: (unknown)
Vaulera: Kaguya Kyriu

So, that looks like a thorough layout of the current situation. Speaking as a heterosexual male, I would say we can always use more hot women :P But, being realistic, the probable ideal would be to get one more male member playing a hero; that provides gender balance, and enough good guys in order to have two four-man teams. We could take one more of either gender, and instead have three three-man teams, but I wouldn't push it any further.

And putting that aside for a minute, I'd like to take a census: is there anyone interested in playing a villain? Swordsman suggested that only Rachel and I be allowed to play as both heroes and villains. That raises two possibilities: should Rachel and I be the only ones playing villains, or would anyone like to switch to the dark side? Before answering either of those, however, I'd like to know the public feel on what Swordsman suggested.

Laughing Hyena

Name: Takeshi Juro
Village: Kirigakure
Titles: The Dragon Blooded

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Aggressive in nature, Takeshi refuses to stay down when adversity comes his way. He is a firm believer in his own clans motto and plans to become much stronger so that he might prove himself worthy of carrying on the bloodline of his clan. In matters of Conflict he is quite unforgiving and only ceases an attack when he knows an opponent will not be able to fight back. Be it bondage or simply knocked out or killed. When it comes to matters of the heart he doesn't really know much about it. It is unknown to him though he does know that the point of it is major within his clan. He just hasn't had anyone set her eye on him or vice versa. His motivations are to strengthen his clan as a whole by adding new blood to the bloodline, namely his own. In order to ensure his bloodline continues onwards he must prove himself to be an asset and a formidable ninja. Not only to his clan but towards other Ninja clans as well.

Biography: The Chishio Clan take great pride in their lineage and when Takeshi was born they rejoiced for a new line was born into their tree. As an heir to the clan Takeshi is always expected to do his best and to never forget where his loyalties lie. They do what is needed to keep their clan alive and the village safe. This is what they know and it is thankless. However only the best may carry on their name. They accept this. Takeshi however seeks more and is unwilling to stay unknown and he desires to carry on his clans legacy. To do this he must prove himself worthy of that right.

However the Chisiho clans are selective in nature upon whom stays within their bloodline. And the path of the ninja doubles as a rite of passage. Not only must you survive as a ninja but also thrive and excel at your craft and the gifts one has been given. They see themselves as the elite of the elite and will only allow the elite to remain. Strength is valued within their clan and as such Takeshi has much to prove. He is but a Chunnin and aspires to become a full fledged Jounin. Then he could perhaps be welcomed back into the clan with open arms after his rite of passage, and worthy to exist.

-Creed of the Chishio-

Blood is within me and within all life.
Blood is their weakness and it is my strength.
Strength comes with enlightenment.
Enlightenment comes through suffering and pain.
Power is pain for my blood shall run free.

Abilities:

One of the members of the Chishio Clan, they have the unique ability to completely control their own bloodstream and have the distinguishing marks of blood red eyes for their eye color. Practitioners of rare techniques of ninjustu and taijustu which help focus their blood control into other variations they have a highly superstitious air around them due to the brutal nature of their techniques. Their blood has a remarkably high infusion of chakra due to their controlled legacy and rituals used during birth. They also do not bleed and have a natural immunity towards their own Blood Techniques due to that control they have.

They are held with a superstitious like hatred due to their blood techniques and those who identify or know of their heritage tend to react with lesser favor then normal seeing them as barbaric or even evil in nature because of it. Also as stated before their own Blood Jutsu does not work on another of the Chishio clan. Blood Jutsu also does not work on puppets or similar artificial creations that have no blood. Though born to the Hidden Village of Mist their chakra affinity is to fire.

Within combat his blood justu serve as a setup for a kill or incapacitation rather then the direct assault and work within combination of other jutsu he has mastered or his inventory to bait his opponent into critical mistakes. Other uses for blood techniques involve his skills within taijustu which he utilizes in conduction to put opponents off balance and strike when they are at a vulnerable spot. Known blood techniques he has are the Blood Lash Technique, Blood Puppet Technique, Burning Oil Technique and the Exploding Corpse Technique. (Detailed Below in etc) There are a good number of other blood jutsu to master that are higher in rank but he has yet to master any other techniques from his clan or develop new ones. One particular is a legendary and brutal technique called the Weeping Blood. A signature technique that causes the user to bleed from the tear ducts of his eyes, blood that has been deprived of oxygen. Few live to tell of the experiences of enduring the technique and fewer still claim to know it. In addition to Blood Jutsu he has a few masteries over some Water Jutsu though so far the pinnacle he can reach with Water Jutsu is Rank C. His Fire Affinity has not been expanded upon beyond rank D.

Outside of combat he has decent survival skills capable of being self sufficient for a considerable amount of time in proper environments and is capable of identifying plants of both edible and poisonous variants. Like any natural predator he is capable of hunting and foraging meat on top of this. Basic techniques of the Chishio Clan also come into play within social climates as they have an artistic side to them in the form of wet clay sculpting. Whilst this skill takes a backseat to many things it means he can craft some objects out of clay as this is a technique instilled to promote patience and creativity.

Etcetera:

Nenshou Abura no Justu - (Burning Oil Technique) This technique collects blood into the mouth of the practioner and lets the ninja expel it upon a victim, infused with chakra the blood takes on an oil like quality and superheats it to boiling levels to try and sear the opponent. Though there are clever uses of this technique in setting up more dangerous scenarios this is a strictly offensive maneuver. - Rank: D

Chisiho Rasshu no Justu - (Blood Lash Technique) Cutting the palm open, the user of this technique infuses his chakra into his bleeding wound to summon forth a barbed chain of red blood to be utilized as a weapon. Typically this offensive just is meant to ensnare a limb and then be tugged to tug at muscle and flesh though more creative variants exist or to capture an opponent. Skilled practitioners can create weighted chains and add additional combos with the chain via other techniques. - Rank: D

Chishiho Guujin no Justu - (Blood Puppet Technique) The ninja uses this technique typically by pricking or cutting the fingertips to allow blood to flow which is utilized with chakra to fling wires into an opponent's arms, legs and throat. In this fashion he can manipulate an opponent like a crude marionette or even a fresh corpse with more absolute control. This technique can be used for the purposes of making a living shield, a kamikaze puppet, or simply cause an opponents limbs to jerk and over exert as they move to throw them off balance, creating openings and setting traps. - Rank: C

Kibaku Shigai no Justu - (Exploding Corpse Technique) This brutal technique is utilized by the ninja infusing his chakra into a dead body to reanimate the blood and infuse an explosive property via explosive tags. When the ninja wishes, he releases chakra to flash boil the coagulated blood inside of the corpse, making it violently blow up. Victims are burned by the blood and cut and harmed by the bone that fragments from the explosion and also prone to disease. - Rank: C

Chishio Shingon no Justu - (Blood Mantra Technique) This technique makes use of any cloth stained with the ninja's blood, typically in the forms of bandages upon still bleeding wounds. The soaked bandages or cloth is then sharpened, animated and controlled through the chakra in the blood to serve as a weapon that can ensnare or cut. When combined with taijutsu this becomes a very deadly and effective method of keeping an opponent at bay or drawing someone whom prefers distance to be drawn into range of more dangerous attacks. The cloth can also be used to set up snare traps if saturated in blood. - Rank: B

Ryoushi Vijon no Justu - (Hunter Vision Technique) [UNKNOWN] This technique causes the ninja to become blind temporarily and usually involves a blindfold to effectively work. Pooling chakra into the eyes however he gains a new vision of clarity. For he becomes capable of sensing body heat within his surroundings, be they animal or human. So long as they have blood flowing through their veins they become capable of seeing them. Opening his eyes or removing the blindfold breaks the jutsu. - Rank: B

Naki Chishiho no Justu - (Weeping Blood Technique) [UNKNOWN] This is one of the most advanced of the Chishiho Techniques as the practitioner begins to weep actual blood which the chakra within the tear ducts denies oxygen giving it the distinct black coloring. When utilized his gaze becomes a weapon causing the blood in a single victim to rebel and try to escape the body through anyway it can. The process is painful though no debilitating and depending how injured the victim is can be slow and downright torture or it can be mercifully quick. In short a seriously injured person will lightly bleed out in under a minute whilst someone without any injuries has one to three minutes before losing enough blood. The user of this jutsu cannot break his gaze nor blink once his eyes lock with his victim or the jutsu breaks prematurely. Because it can only affect one target at a time it is ill advised against multiple hostiles. - Rank: A

Krayz

Hmmm...

Everything except that last one is fine, and even quite cool. I note you rather masterfully sneaking in a method of taking advantage of/countering the Kirigakure no Jutsu :P

I think my only issue with the last technique is how it's essentially impossible to counter. He looks at you, and you die. This would be less of an issue if you didn't have a previous ability that makes hiding (almost) completely impossible. You'll see someone no matter where they are, and the only way to deceive it would be to use a kage bunshin (because it's the only clone with blood). And once you see them, you can kill them.

I'll approve it with one concession; in order to use it on someone, you need to have some of their blood to create a bond between your blood-manipulating chakra and their own blood. And for the sake of consistency, I'd like that added to the Kibaku Shigai. I hope that's acceptable, because I honestly find this damn cool.

As a canon junkie who has almost cried himself to sleep over the horrible things people try and slip into the Narutoverse, I applaud you for something that is both cool and believable.