dream catchers (interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, September 06, 2013, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so i have been sitting on this idea for a short while now and thought i would put it up here and see if anyone is interested.

Dream catchers start of as normal men and women like me or you the only difference is they discover that they were having the same dream as people they knew even if they were miles away.

Soon the darker side of this ability was presented "dream wraiths" were shadow covered creatures that lived in dreams, infecting people one after another using dreams to make them darker and more evil. The dream catchers who could influence the dreams they were pulled into, were the only ones who could stop them.

This power soon escalated even further allowing them to enter someones dreams through physical contact. From these powers a company was born, an agency named Iccurus Inc. Who's job was to help shape the world through vanquishing the shadow wraiths and then using erotic dreams (the only kind of dream strong enough to counter the evil shadow wraiths create) save the dreamers soul.

Dream catchers work in pairs. One male and one female (unless the dreamer is of a different sexuality) both enter the dreamers house to make some kind of physical contact (generally placing a hand on the forhead) the dream catcher of the same gender enters first in order to vanquish any dream wraiths that might live within whilst  the other person waits until it is clear. This is done because the dreamer see's what the catcher is doing in first person.

The second dream catcher then enters the dream world and with the first, engage in a sexual encounter as a way to force the dreamer to forget whatever the dream wraith did during its time in the dream world. 

During the rest of the time, dream catchers live normal lives, have normal jobs and do normal things with there time off. Each dream catcher is required to carry a pager with them, if there is a person in need of a dream catcher the closest two suitable for the job so the pairings vary from dream to dream.

Ok so thats the basic idea, i havn't worked out a full on plot yet but if enough interest gets in for this i'll work up a character sheet.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

azzmeister89

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

AribethAmkiir

azzmeister89

Ok so i quite liked this idea so i'm going to see if this can get off the ground