Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

banned for making us all imagine you blindfolded :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Erotisch

Banned for imagining such beautiful eyes blindfolded.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for thinking her eyes were all that I imagined :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Erotisch

Banned for having such naughty non-PG13 thoughts. Hahaha

Insanityenviesme

banned for not liking naughty :p
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for ninja'ing me with my exact post!!! grrrrrr!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for growling so cutely.  XD
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Erotisch

Banned because I don't know what to say back to that.

Insanityenviesme

Banned cause I'm leaving

Bye all :)
Moments of Sanity

Erotisch

Banned because you are leaving without getting our permission first. Hey, we weren't done with you!!

Have a good day.  :-)

Belle33

Banned for wishing Insanity a good day instead of a great day.

Stone

Banned for being so well wishing of people!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Banned for not wishing someone well
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Belle33

Banned for not throwing a coin in the wishing well.

Erotisch

Banned for not giving the unemployed girl the coin instead (that would be me)

Stone

Banned for not stealing it!

Erotisch

Banned for wanting me to be a thief!

Belle33

Banned for unlawful practices.   C:)

Erotisch

Banned for being such a cute officer.

Stone

Banned because I am the it's my goddamn Batman bedtime.

Erotisch

Banned for having only 300 posts.

Belle33

Banned for having such a tiny..... font.

Banned for being a ninja princess.

Erotisch

Banned for not bowing to the ninja princess. I say BOW peasant!

Balizar Draconis

Banned for not realizing your proper place. Now bow before the greatness!
I am the darkness in the light, the day in the night, the pain in your pleasure, the heaven in your hell, the demon who wears the face of an angel and the saint who wears the face of the sinner.

Erotisch

Banned for expecting me to submit!  *grumbles*   ;D