Yes, Mistress! (F/f, BON, LOVE NC to start with)

Started by ThornsofRose, February 10, 2009, 06:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThornsofRose

I am very interested in playing the slave girl to a Mistress.  So almost any version of that would be acceptable.  Please note in all of these scenarios, I want to play the slave/sub.  I'm open to having sister slaves though!

Primarily, I want sex to be a part of the story, but to explore other areas of the relationship.  How do they act in public?  Do people close to them know the truth?  How do they respond to conflict and external pressures.  Yeah, I want sex (seriously, I want the sex and the being dominated!), but more than just sex, please.

A couple of ideas that you could always always float by me:

• Any interesting idea of a woman owning another woman - seriously, claim me, collar me, spank me, whip me.
  • Most any kind of incestuous ideas connected to the above.  I'll even be ok with a mother owning her adult daughter.
  • Any thing in which a couple of women decide that they need a slave girl/pet

Some ideas I'd love to work on. Feel free to offer modifications or ideas and thoughts!:

• Mommy May I?
:CURRENTLY CRAVING  I would play a young woman in her 20s or 30s whose mother forcibly claims and collars her.  This would start as NC, and perhaps even stay NC for a while.  I want this to be relatively extreme.  Your character would either be my mother or step mother, but would need to be at least 10-15 years older than me.  I would want this to include extreme humiliation, bondage, and sadomasochism, but no diaper or baby play.  The slave daughter would be shared and perhaps just be one of a harem.  Perhaps Mommy and slave belong to a kind of "Mommy and Me" BDSM group? 

• Teacher's Pet
: No, this isn't particular original, but a college professor owning a student.  However, I'm not a student who needs grading help, but a straight A star student.  Perhaps some of the other profs know and I get passed around a bit.

• Born to Serve
: It became clear to everyone who know me that I was both a lesbian and a masochist/sub by the time I was 16.  However, my mother managed to protect my innocence - even from herself - until I turned 18.  My eighteenth birthday, however, I found myself chained to my bed naked, with my mother and sister standing over me with strap-ons and paddles.  Ever since that amazing day, I have learned that my mother and sister have been lovers for a few years (since my sister's 18th birthday) and have been their willing slave.  Everyone in the family is aware of the arrangement, and sometimes I'm loaned out to other female family members.

• An Interesting Marriage
: This one is unusual in that I want to play both a sub female and a sub male.  A step-family in which the husband had a daughter from a previous marriage and the wife a son.  They both married to maintain a respectable front - because not only are both gay, but both are doms who prefer barely legal slaves.  The deal of their marriage was that the moment their children came of age, they would become the other's slave.  Because of the mutuality of the arrangement, the household is entirely open to slavery nature (except when guests they need to maintain a public face before are over).  Often the Master and Mistress like to hosts scene parties in the house, have a full blown dungeon in the basement, and sometimes bring in temporary slaves as well.

• A Photo Shoot Turns Into More
: My best friend has been asked to shoot a spread for a sex magazine.  Deciding that I would make a great model, she asks and I agree.  As she ties me up and binds me in different poses, spanks me for affect, and even whips me a couple of times, we both discover that we enjoy it.  Her photography gains her a permanent position at the magazine, and I start writing from a sub's perspective.  Our job means that we often get to test out toys and ideas.

• Mercury 1
: PLEASE!!! I'm Sailor Mercury, 22, but the first arc (everyone's older to make this doable!).  As in PGSM, Kunzite has caught Mercury and taken her to the Dark Kingdom in order to turn her.  However, Zoisite (female!) has managed to convince both Kunzite and Beryl that she should be put in charge of Mercury, and takes the time and opportunity to prove to her former (Silver Millenium) lover that this was how they were meant to be.  Mercury becomes wholly Zoisite's slave, over time.

• Mercury 2
: Similar age wise, but can be set at any point in the Sailor Moon story, including Crystal Tokyo.  As Ami/Mercury, I'm crushing on Makoto/Jupiter and dreaming quite vividly of submitting to or being spanked by her.  Unbeknownst to me, Makoto is having similar dreams.  This is the story of the two acknowledging their attraction and their kinks.  And eventually, not only their relationship but the true nature of their relationship would become open knowledge among the court.

• Becoming:
Two young women have been lovers for a couple of years.  While they are still very much in love, things have become a bit too predictable in the bedroom.  Deciding to act on a long term fantasy, one of the women decides to suggest a bit of bondage play and begins a journey into enslaving her lover.  In this one, I'm interested in the journey, and I'd want to take it slow.  I'd also like to see how different aspects of their relationship outside of the bedroom are affected.

• Slave for Two:
A lesbian couple decide that their marriage is missing something: a slave girl. Ok, obvious, this could start several ways.  My favorite idea is that they seduce a willing friend.  A maid turned slave also works.  I'm open to several different ways to doing this, but more than anything, I really just want to play being owned by two sadistic owners.
Sorry for the poofing! I'm back!

How to Make Me Yours and Keep Me
Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

I have one sister-slave (NonCon and Bondage) RP which should be starting soon.  However, I'm very much open to doing more than one version of this.

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

Transgirlenstein

I love the idea of Dark Secrets of Mercury, espeically cause Mercury was my favorite ;)

That or prey of the goddess, that also sounds good
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Lindra

Becoming sounds like it could be quite fun. :) Check out my O&O's, and see if they mesh with yours. PM me if you want, as well.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Due to exams and some other stuff in my life, I have not been around a lot lately.  For that reason, it seems that some of the stories I was in have come to a halt.  So I'm definitely looking for some new stories! 

So... bump.

Some Ideas
Oops

Transgirlenstein

I might be interested in writing another story with you

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

ThornsofRose

I'd love to play with you again!  Any particular ideas appeal to you or do you have any of your own to offer?

Some Ideas
Oops

Transgirlenstein

Possibly Teacher's Pet or the Photoshoot.  Haven't decided.  Any other ideas you might have?

ThornsofRose

Hmm... not coming up with anything new just yet, but am still recovering from the exams and everything!  I'd really enjoy either of those that you suggested, but it's important that we both enjoy it.

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Been gone for a while but am back.

Added two new Mercury ideas.

Some Ideas
Oops

Haibane

Loved playing with you when you were around! Are you back for good now? It would be great to chat again.

Gracie

I want to play with you. I think a sister/sister plot would be fun.

ThornsofRose

Haibane, you know I'd love to play with you again!  I'm back for good.  PM me and we can talk about what to do or if any of my ideas are ones you'd be interested in, if you have ideas, I'm good with either posts or IM (I have MSN, I think).

Gracie, PM me, and we'll talk.  :)

Some Ideas
Oops

Transgirlenstein

Hey,
Welcome back!  I would be interested in doing your 2nd Mercury idea.

Le Immortelle

I love the photoshoot idea, hit me up if you're interested in playing it with me. :)

confusedbilliam

I might be persuaded to do either Born to Serve or Teacher's Pet
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

ThornsofRose

Seducing the Minister added.

As always, am completely open to any RPs in which I'm owned! :)

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops

Wolfy

* Slave for Two:

A lesbian couple decide that their marriage is missing something: a slave girl.

Ok, obvious, this could start several ways.  My favorite idea is that they seduce a willing friend.  A maid turned slave also works.  I'm open to several different ways to doing this, but more than anything, I really just want to play being owned by two sadistic owners.

..:D I love to participate in this.

that, or the M/F Couple and Slave Girl. ^_^

ThornsofRose

I don't want to play F/M/F... only with female characters.

Could you show me RPs you have of you as a woman?  There are cases I'm willing to make exceptions, but I really would need to see that both myself, and the other woman if this were to be a three-player RP, are comfortable with a male playing a female.

Some Ideas
Oops

ThornsofRose

Some Ideas
Oops