Sexual roleplay idea - The Contest

Started by ModernKnight, October 05, 2015, 10:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModernKnight

I actually came up with this idea during my approval process. I had never thought of it before, but it's a concept that intrigues me. I'm fine with adjusting some things as long as we keep the basics.

A short narrative follows.

James looked at his computer screen in disbelief. "Congratulations! You're a winner!", The email said in big bold lettering. He had entered the contest on a dare while having drinks with his best friend George the other night. As he clicked on the email and began to read the body of it, his disbelief grew. It outlined the details of how he'd won a date with a professional bikini and fetish model. He put his head in his hands and thought about how he would explain this to his wife. George would never let him live it down if he did not go on the date. Further, George would make sure that James' wife found out about the contest and that would cause all sorts of problems. He had to go on the date. There was no way out of it.

As James was sitting there thinking of how it could not get any worse, he received a new email. This one was from "DDDemonica @ fetish.com". The subject line read "I'm looking forward to meeting you!". There was a simple message with a couple of pictures attached. James, his curiosity getting the better of him, quickly scrolled down and clicked on the two attached pictures. His jaw dropped and he became aroused at the same time. A busty Caucasian fetish model with tasteful tattoos and dark hair appeared on his computer screen. She was wearing a black bikini with little skulls on it that didn't leave much of her athletic and curvy body to the imagination. He knew exactly who she was. DDDemonica (or just Demonica amongst many of her fans) had been a fantasy of his ever since he discovered her two years ago. What concerned him and also caused a dark desire in him to stir was a short interview from a website that she had participated in last year. One question, and the answer, in particular caused these conflicting emotions.  The interviewer asked, "What kind of man are you attracted to or is your weakness?" James always imagined Demonica giggling before she gave this particular response. "Well, I can't resist a married man. Forbidden fruit."

James knew that he was in trouble.

Some themes this will, obviously, involve are cheating, a promiscuous woman, a submissive woman, seduction and perhaps a dominant male. Again, I'm open to other ideas or changing things up.

Please take a look at my O/O before sending me a message if you're interested in this or anything else.

Best of luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.