News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Aliens: The Awakening

Started by SimonSez, July 15, 2010, 03:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Walker over heard and nods "Everyone if you begin to feel sick or light headed come back to the APC ok..or take a mini Oxygen pack with ya...rite first off Gunny your in first with a small unit of your choose...The rest follow in after you and i want 2 of you guys to stay outside the entrance...will be landing on the landed pad to the west...and entering that way...once were in Gunny pick half the group you wish and will split up and head around inside.." Walker ordered as he got his Pulse Rifle, he wasn't the type to stay inside and do nothing.

Kraven Trollsbane

(i'm sorry simon i didnt realize it was my turn)

the ship came in for a smooth landing, the drop hatch opened up and the apc rumbled out of the ship. i tried to raise someone on the local comm channels. " this is Gunnery Sergent Kraven Black of the U.N.S.C. Marine corp calling anyone at colony y-4104 please respond." nothing. i try a second time with the same result. " its no good major, no one seems to be home."

the apc trundles down the narrow dirt road from the landing zone to the colony. its a bumpy ride.
 A&A

SimonSez

(( no problems n.n ))

"We can't say that till we know for sure first Gunny" Walker said as he looked out the window at the front seeing it was raining hard "ok Marine's grab your gear!" Walker said seeing the compound was coming up. The APC came to the Compound gates, using a Marine hacker laser they got in as the gates open and they drove rite in, heading to the nearest entrance to the main building of the compound. Once parked up the doors slide on open to the APC "Go! Go! Go!" Walker yelled.

Kraven Trollsbane

i grabbed my weapon, a semi automatic shotgun firing 8 gauge slugs, and my gear and hoofed it out of the apc after the Major.  we stacked up at the door and hit the open button but it didn't move instead a voice chimed. "due to an emergency lock down of this facility. access denied." "flying fuck, just got here and already its a bitch." one of the other marines mumbled. i pulled out my comptool and used my knife to lever the door control open. i quickly located the wires and chips i needed to interface with and overrode the doors circuits. the door opened with a hiss. darkness the only thing inside.
 A&A

SimonSez

Walker looked into the darkness of the entrance, looking around he gave a signal for the first team to head in. Going in after them ad turning on his light he headed down the corridor, a lot of crates and box's lay on the floor. Wondering why we advanced onwards into the compound and came to the point where we would have to split "Gunny take your team..head down there.." Walker said as he took his team heading to the left.

Kraven Trollsbane

we reached a T junction and the major ordered me to take my squad to the right while he went left. " lets go ladies" i turn right and take the lead. i get about 20 meters down the hallway and come up to another locked door. i repeat my hack and the door slides open. i jump back as a dead body falls through the door. one of the marines pumps a round in it out of reflex. "cease fire marine, what if that had been a live civi." i smack him upside the helmet. "think marine think" i click on my com to the comand channel so everyone can hear me "major this is Kraven we found a dead civi through door number one. lookes like he shot himself in the head. could be a bad case of space madness. i dont think its anything for you to come here for ill keep you posted if i find anything else. i click off my mic. and step ofer the dead body and into a large room. it looks like a cargo bay but its empty. i scan the walls with my flashlight and see some bullet holes marking one wall. we search the area but find nothing of interest.  so i move on to the far door and hack it open as well. another long hall with a door. this one a pressure door leading to the outside.
 A&A

SimonSez

"Roger that" Walker said to his Gunny as his team continued onwards, after going down the corridor a Marine spots a hole in the floor in the metal grail flooring "..WTF is that..." A marine said. Walking moved up taking a look, kneeling down he traced his hand over the egdes of the hole "looks melted..." he said and click his com mic "Gunny you might encounter some odd holes ...they look as if they melted...but it keeps going on.." Walker said to his Gunny on the mic, clicking off he signals his men to continue on.

Kraven Trollsbane

i clicked my com to let the major know i had heard him. i approached the pressure door to find a surprise it has been welded shut, how surprising. i guess they didnt want whatever it was going on to come this way. i advise the major of the situation "Major, i've reached an outer door but its been welded shut. id like to set one of my squad to cutting the door open. please advise"
 A&A

DylanTheVillain

((do we have to be a marine? I wanted to be an alien ?.? ))
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

Kraven Trollsbane

(please dont post questions in the rp thread go to the creation and sign up  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75600.0, and its up to simon)
 A&A

SimonSez

"Continue on Gunny...check every family homes in your area..." Walker said as his team were begining to check the rooms in there area, mainly offices and the medical bay.

Kraven Trollsbane

"understood major. Kraven over and out"  "corporal cut that door open." i set one of my marines to opening the door and he others form a defensive perimeter around us just in case. the cutting goes quickly and with in moments the corporal indicates that he is finished. "alright men stay alert and watch your ass. move out." we pop the door and tactically enter the open street on the other side. i break right, the corporal breaks left and the rest of the marines take the center. the wind is blowing hard whipping some dust around but aside from the odd loose bit of paper i see no movement.  the street stretches of to the left turning a corner, to the right it dead ends in a small office looking building. "lets check out the building to the right first." three acknowledgment lights wink in my hud. we move to the building and stack up prepared to enter.
 A&A

SimonSez

Walker and his team were in the office part of the compound, using out motion trackers we move slowly, listening to the motion tracker making false blips. Walker then comes to an office, seeing inside a table was melted in the center, walking over he looked to see something still remained "wtf..Oi! private...get that thing bagged up...be careful.." he said to him as he climbed on the table, getting a bag he began to remove it slowly, 2 marines stayed with him as the rest continued on.

Kraven Trollsbane

my squad entered the office building quietly flashlights probing, nothing here either. no people no bodies just empty offices. we secured the building and then made our way back to the street. we swept the street again but no movement persisted. i tried each of the doors as we went down  street but they were all locked. it would have been a waste of time to cut in and search all of the buildings. so i kept moving looking for anything suspicious. we made it to the bend in the street without incident. i turned the corner and stopped astounded at what i saw. buildings and vehicles collapsed and on fire, bodies littering the the street. i hot-linked my helmet cam to the com unit and opened a channel to the major "major you need to see this. something big went down here." i walked down the street getting good slow views of the carnage.
 A&A

SimonSez

Walker heard his Gunny, getting his mini computer he took a look at what he was seeing, seeing the view of the bodies and the fire of trucks and such all in a pile. "Gunny...keep your men there...were just finishing here..will be coming down to you and will all head to the Compound HQ.." Walker said as he looked to his men who had been looking over his shoulder. Soon they continued to walk off and finished the rest of the search. Soon they came to where (whats his name ? lol ).

Kraven Trollsbane

(Cole)

the major arrived in a fast march, the rest of his squad strung out behind him. "i dont know what the hell happened here major but it must have been bad. the wounds are vicious i would almost say they were mauled by animals, and there is more of that melted hole thing going on too. Major what the frak did we get ourselves into here."
 A&A

SimonSez

"One hell of a Cluster fuck Gunny.." Walker said to cole as he looked around, taking a look him self and saw some of the bodies had been melted on by something "....lets head to the compound HQ...see what we can find on the computer system and records....move em out Gunny.." Walker ordered as he held his pulse Rifle close to him. A bit worried now.

Kraven Trollsbane

i made the hand signal for our troop to move out. we headed down the road dodging dead bodies melted holes and fiery wreckage. the street went a few hundred meters with only locked doors leading to giant warehouses. but soon we hit the residential area. large residence halls as well as private room lined the street.
 A&A

SimonSez

Walker gave the signal to split up and search the rooms before continuing to the compound HQ. Walker with his pulse rifle checked out a house which belonged to the Head Compound. Checking his note he saw something on his computer screen, photos of odd structures. Getting a marine to download the data he headed off out of the house and continued on down the hall way. "Gunny i just finished my search at my end..whats the statues of your end ?.." Walker asked seeing those odd melted marking every where still.

Kraven Trollsbane

When the Major signaled to split up i took my squad to the right and entered a residence hall that would have housed about 100 workers. it was full of small simple apartment rooms with communal kitchens and bathrooms. i split us in two groups of two and we checked both sides of the hall and every room. we found nothing. "nothing to report on this end Major its like a ghost town in here.

we exited the hall aand moved down the street to the next set of buildings. on my side was a set of high profile apartments. only about 10 in the same sized building. this building was the same. there was no one here and no damage. "same story in this building major."
 A&A

SimonSez

(( Shall we skip to the HQ compound ? ))

Kraven Trollsbane

((sure, i was kind of waiting to see if the people who had expressed interest in playing colonists would pop in but...))
 A&A

SimonSez

(( i know rite that one guy said he would join in as a random person who lived there but hasnt joined  ??? ))

Soon they were all at the HQ compound, Walker was already sat down with Davis checking the data on the computers to see what was wrong. All they got on the vid records was the main power went out and the camra's went offline so that was no use. Sighing and taking a drag on his large cigar Walker picked his com radio up "Cole...mind coming up to the Vid room plz.." Walker said as he let go of the com button to hear his reply.