"Axiom is Launched and Looking For More! <3"

Started by ClockworkShadow, June 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuje

This is what I've come up with so far. :)

Character Biography: After being a starving artist for many years, she finally managed to sell some of her drawings. It was her drawings that drew the interest of the scientists and automatons. She was asked to help design new bodies, so the automatons could look more human.

Now, she works with those same scientists and automatons by creating drawings still as well as different books that the automatons asked her to draw so the rest of humanity would see their rulers as benevolent.

After being with the automatons and scientists, she has learned bits and pieces of different knowledge that she didn't have when she agreed to become someone that would work with the humans and the automatons, someone that would be a be a ambassador, as it were, between the two races.

Kuje

As for the plot, there could be a third faction that could be neutral, they could both have human and automatons. As for what they want, it's cliche, but they could be trying to revolt against the current leaders.

As for my char, I picture her as a jack of all trades but most of her skills are her drawing skill, with some social skills/diplomacy skills. Minor knowledge in some of the learnings that she has picked up while working with the PC's and NPC's.

ClockworkShadow

Interesting start!  But as for a rebellious faction containing both automatons and humans... maybe much later on down the road.  At this point, however, all automatons would be hardset on squelching conflicts as soon as they become large enough to garner notice and consequence.

However, if we can actually plot out a decent conflict that maintains a very subtle edge (and can remain underneath their notice long enough to actually take root), then it could possible develop into some of the automatons "defecting"

The idea for my eventual automaton character would have a similar approach to Bicentennial Man, for example.  Not that she would necessarily desire to be more human (not for a while, any how), but have that same inexplicable quirk of personality as Robin Williams displayed from the beginning.

A/A

^ zee-oh-em-gee, it has an update ^
I am back... sort of.  I'm trying, anyway.
o_O

Kuje

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 22, 2011, 01:27:03 PM
Interesting start!  But as for a rebellious faction containing both automatons and humans... maybe much later on down the road.  At this point, however, all automatons would be hardset on squelching conflicts as soon as they become large enough to garner notice and consequence.

However, if we can actually plot out a decent conflict that maintains a very subtle edge (and can remain underneath their notice long enough to actually take root), then it could possible develop into some of the automatons "defecting"

The idea for my eventual automaton character would have a similar approach to Bicentennial Man, for example.  Not that she would necessarily desire to be more human (not for a while, any how), but have that same inexplicable quirk of personality as Robin Williams displayed from the beginning.

Aye, it was just a idea I threw out there. :) I wasn't using it for my character, just was a random ramble. Grin.

ClockworkShadow

Well, I'm not trashing the idea, exactly.  Just definitely something that would need a lot of thought and RP progression before considering inclusion :)

A/A

o_O

Kuje

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 22, 2011, 02:27:49 PM
Well, I'm not trashing the idea, exactly.  Just definitely something that would need a lot of thought and RP progression before considering inclusion :)

Okies. :)

And I made some revisions to my info I posted earlier.

"Descrip: Because she didn't get much to eat while growing, she stands only five feet, which is about two inches shorter then average. However, she makes up for this by wearing boots that have a two to three inch heel. For years, her brown hair, that has blonde highlights, reached the middle of her back and it was pinned up in ringlets. Now, though, she chopped it to her shoulders while keeping the ringlets and tendrils since she didn't want to spend the time to pin up her long hair every day. Like her hair, she has light brown skin. She is proud of her dark gray eyes, because it is her only feature that really stands out.

Character Biography: After being a starving artist for many years, she finally managed to sell some of her drawings. It was her drawings that drew the interest of the scientists and automatons. One day she was showing off her drawings on a street corner, but at that time she didn't know she that her drawings would lead her towards a new path. It was only a few days later when she was back on the same corner but that day, she was approached by a automaton and asked to become someone that would help design, or redesign, new bodies for the automatons because they wanted to try to have a more human appearance.

Now, she works with those same scientists and automatons by creating drawings still as well as different books that the automatons asked her to draw so the rest of humanity would see their rulers as benevolent. However, at the same time many of her drawings are different sketches that are of the automatons and ways they could be designed with body parts that look more human.

After being with the automatons and scientists, she has learned bits and pieces of different knowledge that she didn't have when she agreed to become someone that would work with the humans and the automatons, someone that would be a be a ambassador, as it were, between the two races."

And I found a bunch of pics of clothing she'd probably wear, just not sure if I can post them.

ClockworkShadow

As long as they are PG-13, I think you can. :)

Love the Bio :)

A/A

o_O

Kuje

Just a few. I have a few others but I saved them to my hard drive and lost the URL's.

Xunzar

*wakes up* Hmm...I could write a bio, I suppose. But I think I need to know a little more first. I'm here to help hash things out now.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

Quote from: ClockworkShadow on June 22, 2011, 03:34:31 AM
All of you, darling! <3

And why not have a merge of cyberpunk and steampunk and clockwork punk, and stick it into a faux pas victorian era... clothing styles, architectural, etc.  I did mention before that I love quantum physics, so lets make it a full-out alternate reality.  We can have temporary weak spots, too, that allow people to fall into things whenever they want to (gives people the chance to join in if they catch up on the idea later)

I'd like to see sentient automaton dolls/companions/etc, among other things.  Someone else was talking to me about this in private, and I really like the idea.  I'd even go so far as to include inspirational themes from Bicentennial Man... or, we could make it a world of automatons as the dominant "species" instead of humans... Possibly a D/s scenario (if we can keep it PG-13), but not like Terminator... Terminator has it's own place of respect with me, but I never much got into the annihilation of humankind bit of it.

A flood of Yes'es!  Oh my, I love it.  Have you ever read Anathem, by Neal Stephenson, Johnny?
Thats an Interesting idea. Hrmm. I could play a human type that got gene spliced as an expirement (genetically enhanced too) So I get to do the whole cat girl (ears and tail) only idea and or could do a bio-android type. The D/s bit could be really fun! D/s it self is not sexual so it can be PG-13. It does not have to be sex and dominination. There is more than sex to that life style. I did the whole D/s lifestyle without sex. It has to do with serving and not having a choice as to having to do as your told etc etc. If I am owned by a guy I would really have to feel comfortable with the guy to even think to be able to do anything sexual anyway. I am more lesbian than straight. I am Bi because I can be with a guy it just has to be a guy I REALLY like is all :) I mean I have a bf in RL lol so :)

Xunzar

*smiles and bows slightly* That is true, though sex definitely can be part of it. On the other hand, it is far from required as long as the power exchange occurs. Or it could happen off-screen too. That'd probably be PG-13, too, no? Well anyway, the point really is the power, not the sex.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well since we have to keep it pg-13 for us unapproved and such..

I will need help with character though since this is all new to me....

The andorid idea could be something kuje made since they are trying to make more realistic looking androids so I could be an expirement that way as being one of the first human looking ones that is a bio so she could get pregnant and such things and such.. Sorta like from the anime (Artimage), another idea for the android is that I play a dieing human girl from some disease/sickness and someone that works on androids (Kuje even) or whatever, could make her into an android too. This is just a concept. I will still need help with details and all..

Human is just as I said an expirement, a genetically enhanced human that was made to help fight for human rights and such things but it didn't work out the expirement went horroribly wrong but instead of killing her they let her go OR! she could of escaped and could be a fugitive but no one wants this to be leaked so they do stealth ops to try to get her back (IF You want to add in fighting)

This way I can play a naive girl thats innocent and such, and can sorta be doll like with either ideas. She could just end up being a possession sorta like a trophy so someone would have to own her, even if she is human due to the expirement going wrong it messed with her mind so she lost alot of her memories and such..

As the android then what could be more fun is that people could buy programs for her that can give her skills and abilities, and can also give her personalities and personality traits so she can be customizable. Even if she was human to start and placed in an android someone could make her act a certain way then with programming lol it could be alot of fun! I am not sure if this all could work and what is a better idea than another. Personally I would like human to real looking human android or rather humaniod looking cause then these humaniod looking android could have animal ears tails, faeries, elves, etc.. so this way people don't freak out with the new idea of androids looking TOO human and can still tell the difference so no wars break out over it...

What you all think of this?

Xunzar

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 07:35:29 PM

The andorid idea could be something kuje made since they are trying to make more realistic looking androids so I could be an expirement that way as being one of the first human looking ones that is a bio so she could get pregnant and such things and such.. Sorta like from the anime (Artimage), another idea for the android is that I play a dieing human girl from some disease/sickness and someone that works on androids (Kuje even) or whatever, could make her into an android too. This is just a concept. I will still need help with details and all..

Human is just as I said an expirement, a genetically enhanced human that was made to help fight for human rights and such things but it didn't work out the expirement went horroribly wrong but instead of killing her they let her go OR! she could of escaped and could be a fugitive but no one wants this to be leaked so they do stealth ops to try to get her back (IF You want to add in fighting)

This way I can play a naive girl thats innocent and such, and can sorta be doll like with either ideas. She could just end up being a possession sorta like a trophy so someone would have to own her, even if she is human due to the expirement going wrong it messed with her mind so she lost alot of her memories and such..

As the android then what could be more fun is that people could buy programs for her that can give her skills and abilities, and can also give her personalities and personality traits so she can be customizable. Even if she was human to start and placed in an android someone could make her act a certain way then with programming lol it could be alot of fun! I am not sure if this all could work and what is a better idea than another. Personally I would like human to real looking human android or rather humaniod looking cause then these humaniod looking android could have animal ears tails, faeries, elves, etc.. so this way people don't freak out with the new idea of androids looking TOO human and can still tell the difference so no wars break out over it...

Well, we have a debonair dark princeling who might be willing to take her on...
A list of kinks

Laz

As the android then what could be more fun is that people could buy programs for her that can give her skills and abilities, and can also give her personalities and personality traits so she can be customizable.

the automatons have not yet found a way to humanize them self emotionally, rationally, or even artificiallized human emotion as I noticed on the back draft that clockwork made. for if programs existed like that there would not be any reason for the automaton to need the humans services anymore for that is the sole reason that they keep them from extinction.

Xunzar

Quote from: Laz on June 22, 2011, 07:45:17 PM
the automatons have not yet found a way to humanize them self emotionally, rationally, or even artificiallized human emotion as I noticed on the back draft that clockwork made. for if programs existed like that there would not be any reason for the automaton to need the humans services anymore for that is the sole reason that they keep them from extinction.

Maybe. But then again, they are highly rational, so the ones that had emotion would cease to be rational. You can't be both, not really.
A list of kinks

Kuje

It sounds like a knifty idea. I haven't decided any of my characters preferences towards submission/dominance/etc. Even so if you want to have Xunxar's char be her controller, that could work as well. Maybe mine just created her/gave her a new body.

Oh my, I haven't watched Armitage in years.....

Aikochan

wait a minute.. I thought we were doing a mix between cyberpunk, steam, and I forget the other. So in the cyberpunk part I can do this. Clockworkshadow said we could do a mix of the three. So I am not sure why I can't do this.. I am confused.. I am obviously missing something major here.. and not sure if I will play then cause my idea of combining went out window?

Xunzar

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 08:46:43 PM
wait a minute.. I thought we were doing a mix between cyberpunk, steam, and I forget the other. So in the cyberpunk part I can do this. Clockworkshadow said we could do a mix of the three. So I am not sure why I can't do this.. I am confused.. I am obviously missing something major here.. and not sure if I will play then cause my idea of combining went out window?

I think we are, it's just a question of the specific setting. I'd say we wait for Clockwork to rule on the doll concept.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well its just the fact that I don't know what I can do or what I can create. I can come up with another idea but its what I want to do.

The last idea I got is for a young girl but I need to see more of this idea before I could make something up like this..

For the D/s aspect and the victorian styled outfits My main idea would go perfectly for what I do know of this.. I made the two chars based off that idea.

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 08:46:43 PM

We are doing a mix and I'm not sure who said your char wouldn't fit in..... My reply to you earlier was just a idea about how your char could have been created, and who might be interested in her, namely one of the male characters. Thought that was Xunxar's but I was actually thinking of Laz's.

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:00:56 PM
We are doing a mix and I'm not sure who said your char wouldn't fit in..... My reply to you earlier was just a idea about how your char could have been created, and who might be interested in her, namely one of the male characters. Thought that was Xunxar's but I was actually thinking of Laz's.

No, you were right about Xun's. *smiles*
A list of kinks

Kuje

Quote from: Xunzar on June 22, 2011, 09:01:35 PM
No, you were right about Xun's. *smiles*

Ah, good good. I'll figure out people's handles sooner or later. :)

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Ah, good good. I'll figure out people's handles sooner or later. :)

You might have been thinking about Laz. That doesn't change that your words were correct.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well its the fact that I don't like how the automations are and they would not be like that in the cyberpunk type. So what I was thinking.. The Automation/doll/android could come from a far away city that is cyberpunk and was sent to this area where the automations/androids/dolls whatever you want to call them are not like her so she could be saught after by alot as its really hard to get to the city where my char was from. Kuje or Xun could litterly find her broken down as junk or something and find out that she was a human transfered into an android UNLESS got another.. Kuje or Xun could of found her android body I am going to call them dolls since they are so humaniod looking. And it could of been in the trash area of this place that came from the big cyber punk city that dumps its trash in this area or close to it and you guys find it and found away to help a girl that was real sick and dieing and put her in it... Thats the other idea I could make this work.

Laz

you can be pretty much be a product of an experimentation by my character leading up to you where yo go is entirely up to you.