"Come Here My Love" (Sweeney Todd x Mrs. Lovett M/F)

Started by AithinTheElf, August 08, 2012, 02:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

~Come Here My Love~

Sweeney Todd: Sadistic, tempermental, devilishly handsome man in his early to mid thirties, poisoned with hate for the world on account of his stolen wife.  Has most recently escaped prison and hasn't had a woman in 15 years.  Works as the talented "Barber of Fleet Street", but slits the throats of almost every customer.  Lives with Mrs. Lovett who owns the pie shop below. 

Mrs. Lovett: Pretty and pale, high spirited and caring.  Doesn't exactly hide her attraction to Mr. Todd.  Wears lovely dresses, tight fitting low cut corsets and looks very well in them indeed.

~Plot 1~
Mrs. Lovett x Sweeney Todd(My Character)

Mr. Todd seems lonely, angry, vengeful and uninterested.  All he thinks about is his long lost wife, life the way it was years ago...it's time for him to move on.  She thinks he doesn't notice the way she bends over the counter in her corset or rubs his back when he sits there brooding.  Mr. Todd however, does notice, and he can't take it anymore.  She's taunting him, bringing him back from his memories, making him feel alive and oh how his blood boils for her.  Afterall, he's just a man.

He returns to the shop one night, quiet and rain damp, and to her utter surprise, takes her ferociously against the wall.  It's an intense, passionate, mind shattering tryst, and for Todd, the first in 15 long years.  One can only imagine what Mrs. Lovett was in for.  From then on out, Mr. Todd can control himself no longer.  Bloody hell, he wants her more than anything..

She also never expected him to want her in places they'd risk getting caught, like the washroom or marketplace.  He's ravenous, as being stuck in male infested prison can make a man.  (I figured there could be a few razor-against-the-neck sex scenes to add a little Sweeney-like twist.)

Sweeney Todd played by Johnny Depp

VicodinRhapsody

How has no one replied on this? This is AWESOME!!
If nothing's been done with it, and you still want to, I'm game!
Medicate me
Infiltrate me
Side effects appear
Can't you stop what's happening...

Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151667.0