Contraception causes homosexuality, infidelity, and bestiality

Started by Serephino, October 15, 2012, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on October 16, 2012, 03:26:05 PM
I liked Oakhurst.. yeah it wasn't cheap but I LIKE being about to see 'No BGH' on my labels. If Monsanto has their way, labelling milk that way would be illegal.

Yeah.. I suffered for four years in Brunswick Maine.. too cold for my liking.
I'm in NH not so bad, some like it cold
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Oniya

As my history teacher (who ran the A/C in December) used to say, 'You can always put more clothes on.  There's a limit to how many you can take off'
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ironwolf85

true, though then you have kids looking like puffballs from the triple coats, it's a little silly
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 16, 2012, 04:25:36 PM
I'm in NH not so bad, some like it cold

Any state where you are merely a couple dozen feet above sea level and it snows in October.. or has negative temps (my least favorite night was the -10 (WAY lower with windchill) at night, working on man lift 25 feet off the ground. LOTS of fun)

Ironwolf85

I'll see that and raise you shoveling 3 feet of snow off a hospital roof at 5:00 am at about -13 then add in wind chill. top it off with thinking it would be over quick, and going up in jacket and jeans.
It did look beautiful when the sun came up though.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 16, 2012, 05:22:40 PM
I'll see that and raise you shoveling 3 feet of snow off a hospital roof at 5:00 am at about -13 then add in wind chill. top it off with thinking it would be over quick, and going up in jacket and jeans.
It did look beautiful when the sun came up though.

I remember that night because for a part of it..we had gusts on the flightline that TECHNICALLY should have shut us down (40 mph). I remember my worker 'flying' out to the plane by holding her coat open and lettting the wind blow her across the ice on the flight line. (till she landed in a snow bank). She got to carry the 50 pound tool box back on her own. I wasn't about to explain how my airman broke her damn fool neck and/or got run over by a flight line snow plow.

Closest I've been in.. let's see.. 45 knot winds in -15 below off the coast of Korea. (That is around -50 below with windchill, but I'm cheating..the carrier was doing 'something over 30 knots' as Janes' Guide says the Nimitz class can do. We were on deck JUST long enough to tie down planes and get the fuck back off deck)